• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  287
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/07/1967

I am wondering what other people think of the differences of the unholy supernatural beings. I have my own ideas, but I am looking for how other people think about it.

Fallen angels: What are they now? Did they become demons, or are they locked away in chains?

Demons: If not fallen angels, then what are they?

Evil Spirits: Where did they come from, were they part of the fall from Heaven? Are they Demons or something else?

Lucifer: Is he a Fallen angel? Is he the enemy, does he lead the other evil spirits/demons?

The Satan: Same as Lucifer or some kind of center of evil that compels them all?

The Enemy, The Devil: Where does these terms fit?

How do they work together to get anything done?

That's a lot of questions, any thoughts will be appreciated.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Demon is the ghost of nephilim hybrid whose creation was not approved by God. They died by the Noah flood meant to kill them, read the book of Enoch.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

As far as I understand fallen angels are demons, Satan, Lucifer and the devil are different names for the same being, but it doesn't matter if they are different devils.

Evil spirits equal demons.

How to they get things done I've no idea.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I thought at first this might be about unionising the Enemy.

As I understand it, demons/evil spirits etc. are all fallen angels. Lucifer/Satan/"The Devil" are the same being - also a fallen angel, but the one in charge.

Whether fallen or not, angels operate under a hierarchy. 

Beyond that, I don't want to get into doctrine of demons! All we really need to know is that their powerful and evil, and subject to the Name of Jesus.

Edited by NotAllThere

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I am wondering what other people think of the differences of the unholy supernatural beings. I have my own ideas, but I am looking for how other people think about it.

Fallen angels: What are they now? Did they become demons, or are they locked away in chains?

Evil Spirits: Where did they come from, were they part of the fall from Heaven? Are they Demons or something else?

Lucifer: Is he a Fallen angel? Is he the enemy, does he lead the other evil spirits/demons?

The Satan: Same as Lucifer or some kind of center of evil that compels them all?

I do not focus on supernatural things. I only focus on Jesus Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I do not focus on supernatural things. I only focus on Jesus Christ. 

it's research for a book, I am just trying to see if the different names for things have any meaning. The Bible mentions all of these entities in a way that implies the reader understands what they are, but I don't think we do know why different words are used.

It is a small detail in the book, but I would like to get it right.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,094
  • Content Per Day:  9.71
  • Days Won:  149

19 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

As you can probably tell many are "hands off' when studying such subjects. We are supposed to be seeking Christ and His ways. We are also told to study scripture 2 Tim 3:16-17 " study to show thyself approved" Motive- To learn as much as we can about it and apply it to our lives.

The Bible is mainly a narrative of the Jewish people and God's eventual inclusion of the gentiles and the history of all of that and prophecy into the future. A historical spiritual narrative of God's love for mankind. How God deals with both individuals and groups of people. 

Everything else is tinsel in a sense. There's enough there to tell you what happened.  MANY subjects are only brought up as brief explanation for the purpose of the main themes. As such, you will find precious little detail about the fallen angels. They have names, they are organized and they are the "other side" we are fighting.

They rebelled before we were created. They don't appear to have the inclination to repent. We never read of one repenting. The fall from heaven was a well organized rebellion. Not the kind of thing they would back out of, even today. They are obviously wired different spiritually than men are aside from their other differences.

There are references that indicated the fallen angels who mated with women are presently chained at some unknown location or are awaiting judgment.( Jude 6). The serpent in the garden was a beautiful being. Nothing like a snake, yet he seems to have some association with reptiles. It is interesting that there are many ancient associations from all over the world that include dragons. Angels in their natural state are most likely beings of light but could also be "reptile" like.. Lucifer was one of God's more treasured creations and He put him at a high place in heaven before the rebellion.

I'll never forget the one and only time I attended a MUFON meeting out of curiosity, there was a professor there discussing women who claimed to have been raped or stalked by reptilian entities...yeah, that night was one of the weirdest nights ever. There are those who swear this happened. The professor was dead panned serious. There was also a retired air force person there. Just a strange night and an even odder combination of people and ideas. This gets into David Ike territory. David Ike never says anything about God or demons so far as I know and he doesn't claim to be a Christian. I don't place much value on a lot of what he says, however I do think there's something to these beings having a hand in governments. He surely gets out into the odd and the strange beyond what most people will even be willing to look at. Two men died very curious deaths that look to be staged murders as a result of talking too much about what they knew. Both men were looking at relationships between demonic entities ( or fallen angels) and the military.

One of those was Phil Schnieder. I think there has been an effort to erase a lot of what he said. In a nutshell he was an engineer involved in making DUMB or Deep Underground Military Bases. He claimed to have been let down into a deep  shaft hundreds of feet below the earth and they had drilled into some kind of a haven. He claimed to have seen beings. One of them attacked him with some kind of a lazer weapon. The scary thing is he had injuries to his hand that he claimed were from that incident. The other man was William ( Bill Cooper) who wrote " Behold a Pale Horse". There are claims the original book has been edited.. Phil supposedly hanged himself but the facts don't line up. Bill Cooper was shot in a staged confrontation so far as I can tell. The real Men In Black ( not the movie) might be the "keep quiet" arm of this movement.

There are scripture references where God sent evil spirits to do something for Him. There is a high possibility there is a translational misunderstanding here though. Your version might not say anything about a spirit. Judges 9:23 and 1Sam. 18:10.

The main question for me is, were the demons the same as the fallen angels? If we look at the behavior of these beings I would say no. Demons have no body . Fallen angels do...as possibly in my examples above. Demons seem to be obfuscating at lower levels while Angels are often referenced fighting for larger targets It only took a few to destroy Sodom and Gomhorra. 

So what are demons exactly? I really don't know the answer to that. It is claimed in extra biblical books that they are the spirits of dead Nephillim. I can't be too sure that demons might not be another class of beings cast from heaven who rebelled. I don't think anyone really knows. My problem with the souls of dead Nephillim is I tend to think their souls were also destroyed. Seems to be the only explanation so lots of people just go with it. We know they will have a future judgement. They are aware they will be judged as is referenced in the story where Jesus cast them into swine, " are you here to judge us before our time?" This tells me they are lumped into the group of beings who will be judged same as the angels apparently.

Edited by Starise
  • Well Said! 1

@Starise Thank you very much, My ideas are much same as yours. Like I said earlier this is research for a book and it is field that is hard to get information on. I am not interested in demons (evil spirits) other than I have a need to explain them in some definitive way. My book is on the book of Genesis, and these entities are part of the book of Genesis.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,191
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, canuckamuck said:

There are different groups of fallen angels....   those 200 that are in prison are the 200 that left their intended place in the universe and came to earth in our dimension and took wives and made hybrid offspring.  They also taught men things that were not intended which corrupted mankind as a whole.  The exception being Noah.  I don't know about his family but God saved them as a unit.

Evil spirits can be either the fallen angels (many besides the ones who spawned the Nephilim rebelled.   When God divided the people at Babel, he put watcher angels in charge of each group and those angels decided to be gods themselves and receive worship that was intended for the Godhead.

Lucifer is the original fallen angel that God created to cover the throne  and was the greatest thing He had made according to Jewish custom (which makes sense to me).   He basically got full of himself and decided he wanted to run things himself

They operate much like the military with Lucifer at the top and different levels of ranks below him with the demons at the bottom of the ladder.   They mostly get things done by getting Humans to do their bidding. Jesus is not the only person that Lucifer has offered things to for those who follow him, and many of them have not said no as Jesus did.

I lived among the dark ones for several years in the late 70's and early 80's before the Holy Spirit snatched me away from them.  And what I learned at that time pretty much follows what Michael Heiser has put into his books.

That probably raises more questions than answers but it is a start at 5:33AM while on vacation...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,094
  • Content Per Day:  9.71
  • Days Won:  149

So far as the division of angels go Billy Graham wrote a pretty comprehensive book that breaks things down concerning the categories of angels called "Angels- God's Secret Agents". His book is mainly concerned with the heavenly realm but would be a good study into the various classifications, archangels, cheribum etc.

I am of the opinion that any study of angels or demons should also include a study of the so called aliens since I believe they are one and the same. If you study "aliens" as people claim to have seen them you will find probably at least 10 classifications of those beings.

While I think people have seen all of these, I can't be sure how much of it is smokescreen and how much of it are the actual appearances of these beings. Just to name the most popular classifications, there are the reptilians, they greys and the mantis/insect like beings.  Lon Strickler who writes lots of paranormal books claims he was in a stream fishing at a place not 30 miles from my house. He was wearing waders and fishing in the middle of the stream when he noticed some movement from the corner of his eye up on the bank. He claims he seen a humanoid resembling a huge praying mantis like being that was coming in and out of some sort of cloaking. It looked surprised that he had seen it. After a few seconds it just disappeared. I would tend to think Ron was crazy if it wasn't for the fact that hundreds of others claim to have seen them. The "greys" are those little guys with huge almond shaped eyes sometimes also referred to as EBEs or Engineered Biological Entities. One view is they are a sort of engineered biological robot or servant. They seem to move in tandem and seem to be taking orders from somewhere else. There are also the " Nordics". These are probably the closest to what I would imagine an angel to look like because they look like a better version of a human. Described as tall blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular...think super models who don't need the makeup. 

Then there are the trolls and the fairies. Yet another study into something people swear they have seen.

Are they all the same beings that have the ability to shape shift into multiple appearances? Or are they different classifications of beings? 

It's either one of the biggest convincing lies ever ( because so many people have seen them) or there are many different sets and subsets of beings. Who knows? maybe some of them aren't angels at all and are instead other parts of creation we aren't normally privy to see.

One thing you'll find is that many of these "things" people see are often seen together i.e. Bigfoot and UFOs are sometimes seen together. Why would that be? The Bigelow ranch is a good example of this. It was an old Indian spiritual area. Supposedly sits between "laylines". Bigelow sold the ranch, but before that he hired a team to study the area.There are books on it. There were werewolves sighted, ufos, orbs and all sorts of other things almost nightly. Incidentally werewolves are skinwalkers. The skinwalkers are pagan Indian demon worshipers who had to sell their souls to the devil and do some very evil things in order to have the ability to "change". People have seen these too.

Edited by Starise
  • Thumbs Up 1