• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

It's not normal to incorporate wearing a mask as part of our daily lives. We weren't created that way.

LoL,   we were not created to live in this day and time either....    we got kicked out of Eden about 6,000 years ago...

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

It's doubtful the mask is the sole reason when other factors are likely involved. We aren't privy to their testing or reporting procedures. In the US there are claims of wild overreporting based on funding for each case. Maybe Taiwan has strict conservative reporting protocols for reasons only the inscrutable can answer.

It could be a result of a healthier lifestyle and diet. We know Americans love fast food; that can't be helping.

Doesn't answer the proposition though.

Conditioning or not?

actually we do,   they tested less than we have most of the time, however they do have a serious habit of staying home when they are sick.  They have a healthy respect for each other and don't violate each others space.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

It's doubtful the mask is the sole reason when other factors are likely involved. We aren't privy to their testing or reporting procedures. In the US there are claims of wild overreporting based on funding for each case. Maybe Taiwan has strict conservative reporting protocols for reasons only the inscrutable can answer.

It could be a result of a healthier lifestyle and diet. We know Americans love fast food; that can't be helping.

Doesn't answer the proposition though.

Conditioning or not?

they may eat different than we do, but they live in a Los Angeles basin atmosphere.   China Manufacturing then the sea, then nice flat area and mountains blocking the air from going on west . They wear the masks because of air pollution...   basically they live in an air garbage dump.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

Conditioning or not?

Not.

Edited by teddyv
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Good point! Although personally I believe it was more like 13ooo years ago. 

I'm one of those who thinks things happened before Eden....    13,000 or two billion is all the same to me...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

I'm one of those who thinks things happened before Eden....    13,000 or two billion is all the same to me...

Same here. Just to be very brief. In the creation account, the wording and intent is precise. Why the different words and meanings used, i.e. "created" or "made?" Ex nilo vs. material mold - refashioning?

Back on topic: I highly suspect from here on out, things will never get back to the normal we once knew, change is rapidly occurring, and not for the better. As far as America; I see an escalating decline on our Constitutional freedoms and intrusion of privacy on every level under a Biden presidency. 

We're living in exciting times witnessing the formation and conditions necessary to usher in the New World Order. As a Christian I'm excited; as an American, I'm sick to my stomach.

• This is Worthy 2

Not sure. If what I hear from Sidney Powell is true we may have a reset back to constitutional law here, and let other countries know of the global cheating on elections. Maybe set up the 3 and a half good years before the beast takes over.  We'll see where it goes.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/20/2020 at 12:45 AM, warrior12 said:

There is a nice little black and white movies of a book written by an author  famous for a typical "dystopian" type society and how it operates.  George Orwell 1984 is a classic that everyone should see or read . It can be viewed on youtube.

Whoever thought that the world could be brought to its nee's in this modern era.  Yes, and only those who can spiritually discern what the agenda is about can sense the "DYSTOPIAN" type of scenario that is being setup.  It is not theory or co-incidence or a natural phenomena, no it's global control by a system  that cannot be seen and controlled by the god of this world.  ONLY those who have been through spiritual warfare would confirm the reality of what is being pushed or demanded of man.  Is is the MOB, I can't say for sure, but with everything in place and the technological level we are at now, it may well be. Who knows.  

The beast is rising out of the sea, faster every day, getting all growed up, and  setting out to take its first steps... When the two witnesses arrive, the flag has dropped and the race begins...

not long till all will see it making its first few steps, (just a few "seeing it" for what it really is).  Just got to wonder what that deadly wound will be.   My GUESS still cause I haven't liked another any better is it will be a sun flare taking out all technology for a bit, cause the chaos it will cause and the fear and  who ever can bring back the "fast easy life"  will easily be considered to have "saved the world".  Wonder what the "image" will be, any sort of computer maybe?  Just guessin a bit

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, other one said:

YEA, one who understands how Isa 45:18, rights Gen 1:2

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, teddyv said:

Not.

No? Guess what? Here you can't go into a commercial building without a mask. How close is that to 'no man might buy or sell except he has the mark"?

So if you don't wear the mask you cannot personally shop or go to work, can't go in the bank, the convenience store, restaurants.

Now this isn't the mark as it's not the number of his name and it's not worn on the arm or the forehead; but what an astonishing parallel!