IGNORED

An Aspect Of Sin That God Might Really ENJOY !

Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

God hates Sin. I would never promote it.....Sin for me has all the Allure Of a Trip to the Proctologist’s Office....My New Heart is the reason for that , so don’t be over-eager to get your panties in a knot. Here is the Point I am attempting to make:

God , indeed , Hates sin, but He has a Remedy For the Guilt and Fear it brings with it......The Bible tell us that when we sin we can Approach the “ THE THRONE OF GRACE!”........ how are we to Approach that Throne? With BOLDNESS! 

God  hates the Sin that caused you to make the trip to that Throne, no doubt about it .But......... I bet He is extremely happy to see His Children have the FAITH to turn to Him in their time of need , God recognizes  that the BOLDNESS you show is in DIRECT PROPORTION to the Faith you have in The Shed Blood Of His Son That more than adequately Covers ALL Sins....

God ain’t gonna be “ tricked” by all of this.....He is STILL going to chastise His Errant, Foolish Children when they Stray- COUNT ON IT— But ain’t it great to know that “where Sin abounds—- Grace abounds that much MORE!” He has shown us the Place to GET it! The Throne Of Grace! I spend a lot of time there—- I have the need to.How about you? 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

@Blood Bought 1953 Alright, I'll join the party. We know from Scripture that the Finished Work of Redemption is a joy to our Lord and Saviour. 

Heb 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

@Blood Bought 1953 Alright, I'll join the party. We know from Scripture that the Finished Work of Redemption is a joy to our Lord and Saviour. 

Heb 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Not exactly what I am talking about.....and+what do you mean by  “ joining the party” 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Well BB, there a way in which we participate in our salvation. We contribute the sin which God saves us from.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

....and+what do you mean by  “ joining the party” 

Weren't you throwing one?

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Weren't you throwing one?

No......if I decide to throw one someday.....would you like to be invited.....everyone is welcome— unless you are Relgious.....I can’t stand religious people.....I prefer Christians.....I don’t know you....which group do you belong to?

3 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Well BB, there a way in which we participate in our salvation. We contribute the sin which God saves us from.

The best example of “ preaching to the Choir” that I have seen for awhile....lol....thanks for the wise addition to my post....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

God never gave up on what he desired since before the creation...to procreate. To have a particular and specific family. Before the foundation of the world Jesus Christ was and is the answer. Sin came in and needed to be dealt with, but that is just the beginning. The ultimate goal is and was 'Life'. And that Life is Jesus Christ and the 'Firstborn' of many brethren.

So now, while we are still in these bodies and not yet entirely renewed, the blood of Christ is available so that we may approach Him. The scriptures teach that we are 'In Christ' now and He is 'In us'...for God's sake because He is God and perfect and cannot abide 'sin'--the Blood that cleanses is required. If the Blood from God's POV was not entirely efficacious, how Could we be in Christ and He in us?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Enjoy? ← poor choice of words.

Sin being the necessary evil to achieve the

ends of a redeemed race does not give

pleasure to the Almighty for the sin

or any aspect of it.

The joy is the outcome of believers on the other side.

Does a mother enjoy any aspect of labor?

Oh boy... another contraction!!! Yay.

The agony / excruciating pain / the sense of not being able to survive this

is NOT enjoyment.

But the baby child once the evil is over...

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

No......if I decide to throw one someday.....would you like to be invited.....everyone is welcome— unless you are Relgious.....I can’t stand religious people.....I prefer Christians.....I don’t know you....which group do you belong to?

I am reminded of a former congregation leader who had a bee in his bonnet about being religious. At first it was refreshing for the newly planted satellite congregation of a large denomination to hear his views about informal, spontaneous, open fellowship, which I am all for if godly guidance prevails, but unfortunately after ten years of raising this same topic in virtually every service, and defaulting to the same rhetoric in every message he bought no matter the subject, a bunch of us concluded he had become religious about not being religious.

Also, the informal, spontaneous, open mic situation yielded to some of the most abominable heresy and error I have had to confront.