luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,794
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

In the Olivet discourse, the Lord informs us of wars, famines, pestilences/pandemics...; now scientists are echoing the same message. Link and except below.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...anity-denial-looming-collapse-civilization-we

Blumstein said. “Because our current ways of life are ecologically unsustainable (we’re living in an ecological Ponzi scheme), we fully anticipate more—and more deadly—pandemics in the future. We expect civil unrest, wars, and famines. We are all shaken by the likelihood of the collapse of civilization as we know it.”

This consensus by Blumstein and other scientists is right out of the Olivet discourse about how things are going to be in the end times.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,633
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Civil unrest, wars, and famines are nothing new. This isn't much of a stretch as it happens everyday and has for centuries upon centuries.

What I think is that the conditions Jesus mentioned will be an escalation beyond anything we have seen. Not on the scale of WWII, far beyond what we saw in Europe and the Pacific in the 40's.

My take is that:

4 hours ago, luigi said:

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

can't be related to the past in any way. All of the above has been going on since Cain slew Abel. In the last century we had two world wars. Not the end of age then. There was an enormous tsunami in 2004 where many people died. The Japanese tsunami in 2011 was very scary. Not the end of the age. Horrific earthquakes all last century occurred everywhere. Not the end of the age.

So how would we know?

There has to be an escalation beyond our experience. Matt 24:7 is also related to Revelation and is the outline for all of Revelation. I would be looking for something falling from heavens that burns up the trees and grass and makes the water bitter. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, luigi said:

In the Olivet discourse, the Lord informs us of wars, famines, pestilences/pandemics...; now scientists are echoing the same message. Link and except below.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...anity-denial-looming-collapse-civilization-we

Blumstein said. “Because our current ways of life are ecologically unsustainable (we’re living in an ecological Ponzi scheme), we fully anticipate more—and more deadly—pandemics in the future. We expect civil unrest, wars, and famines. We are all shaken by the likelihood of the collapse of civilization as we know it.”

This consensus by Blumstein and other scientists is right out of the Olivet discourse about how things are going to be in the end times.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Hi luigi,

This is a quote from your link.

`What we are saying might not be popular, and indeed is frightening. But we need to be candid, accurate, and honest if humanity is to understand the enormity of the challenges we face in creating a sustainable future," said co-author Daniel T. Blumstein of the Institute of the Environment and Sustainability at the University of California, Los Angeles, in a statement about the paper.`

This `sustainable future,` is spelt out in the Great Reset by the WEF, Worl Economic Forum, who are launching it early this year. I have just written about it in my recent blog, (Marilyn`s messages).

It is a scare campaign saying that civilization as we know it, is about to collapse. The catalyst for people accepting such nonsense is the plan -demic, covid. 

A problem is created, (in people`s minds) and then those with an agenda come in with the solution. Keep reading my `blog` and you will see their overall plan and HOW they will accomplish it. All topics are easily found on the internet if a person desires more detail.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 1/13/2021 at 12:25 PM, luigi said:

I agree with Diaste below. What we are seeing now, in my opinion, is something like the plagues that befell Egypt before the Exodus, at which time the world order totally fell apart. There will be a similar exodus of the faithful when the Trib takes place.

20 hours ago, Diaste said:

What I think is that the conditions Jesus mentioned will be an escalation beyond anything we have seen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,499
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:33 PM, Diaste said:

There has to be an escalation beyond our experience. Matt 24:7 is also related to Revelation and is the outline for all of Revelation. I would be looking for something falling from heavens that burns up the trees and grass and makes the water bitter. 

In addition, there's never been 6-7 billion people on earth to feed. The population of the earth didn't exponentially and dramatically increase until the industrial revolution; with technology, machinery and fossil fuel. Now only about 1% of the global population is involved with food production. In prior history; pandemics, wars kept down the population, all major wars produce plague, disease and famine. Producers of food were taken as soldiers, and food was taken and used to support the troops, not civilization. Billions are going to perish in the tribulation, but anyway...

You mentioned some things I've always wondered about? One third of all green grass and trees are going to be burnt up [this implies a tremendous source of widespread heat and ignition]. 1/3 of the sea turning to blood and the fresh drinking water, etc. The language is singular and not plural such as in "sea." Generally when the singular is mentioned in the Bible, as in the 'sea', it's the Mediterranean Sea. Same with the other prophetic events that are going to occur; sounds like potentially the middle-east? However; a wide view of the land of Israel and the surrounding countries and areas; are pretty much devoid of much grass and trees, and mostly arid and desert. Where would all this grass and trees be if it wasn't on that side of the hemisphere, or globally? 

What's your thoughts, localized or globally? 

It's no secret the elite want the globes population down to a maximum of 500,000,000. Someone went to a lot of money and effort to place those Georgia Guide Stones in place. Not to mention the U.N. goal of sustainability and their numbers and goal. It's coming to a theater near us soon.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,633
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

You mentioned some things I've always wondered about? One third of all green grass and trees are going to be burnt up [this implies a tremendous source of widespread heat and ignition]. 1/3 of the sea turning to blood and the fresh drinking water, etc. The language is singular and not plural such as in "sea." Generally when the singular is mentioned in the Bible, as in the 'sea', it's the Mediterranean Sea. Same with the other prophetic events that are going to occur; sounds like potentially the middle-east? However; a wide view of the land of Israel and the surrounding countries and areas; are pretty much devoid of much grass and trees, and mostly arid and desert. Where would all this grass and trees be if it wasn't on that side of the hemisphere, or globally? 

What's your thoughts, localized or globally? 

It's no secret the elite want the globes population down to a maximum of 500,000,000. Someone went to a lot of money and effort to place those Georgia Guide Stones in place. Not to mention the U.N. goal of sustainability and their numbers and goal. It's coming to a theater near us soon.

I suppose I have just assumed it's a global theater when it comes to the trumps and the prophecy of Joel of the nearness of the day of the Lord. I don't think it's without reason though. The testing comes on the whole world per Revelation, trumps 1 and 3 are a part of Revelation. The trumps are very much crises to test the mettle of mankind. The mark and the image are the context of the entire world as well. So definitely global in my mind.

I have heard about certain rules the global elites have to abide by. I assume they do this because it's Satan running things behind the scene and there is little doubt he is constrained by rules, chained to the authority of the Father. 

The elites have to make public what they are doing before they do it, so I have heard. The Georgia Guidestones could be an example of that. In any case they are provocative.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:33 PM, Diaste said:

Civil unrest, wars, and famines are nothing new. This isn't much of a stretch as it happens everyday and has for centuries upon centuries.

What I think is that the conditions Jesus mentioned will be an escalation beyond anything we have seen. Not on the scale of WWII, far beyond what we saw in Europe and the Pacific in the 40's.

My take is that:

can't be related to the past in any way. All of the above has been going on since Cain slew Abel. In the last century we had two world wars. Not the end of age then. There was an enormous tsunami in 2004 where many people died. The Japanese tsunami in 2011 was very scary. Not the end of the age. Horrific earthquakes all last century occurred everywhere. Not the end of the age.

So how would we know?

While it is true that wars, pestilences, famines, are nothing new and were even around when Jesus mentioned these occurrences set to occur when the generation who witnessed all these events would also see the Lords return;...we then have to look to other scriptures in order to verify if what is occurring today correlates with the events in the Olivet discourse. What is new today is that environmental scientists are echoing these same occurrences now to occur due to industrialized pollution. In Revelation 9:20 the Lord attributes the plagues in Revelation 8 and 9 due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce. In Revelation 8, one third of earth's environmental resources are destroyed because of the love mankind has for the things his hands produce. Fires increase throughout the world. Eutrophication of the world's oceans increases red tides killing greater quantities of marine life. Fracking operations pollute more underground aquifers and rivers making the more fresh water resources poisonous. And greater levels of industrial pollution blanket more of the world's skies, increasingly dimming the light from our celestial bodies. These things did not happen in the past, but are happening now, and are the cause for increasing levels of pestilences, famines, and wars.

On 1/13/2021 at 7:55 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi luigi,

This is a quote from your link.

`What we are saying might not be popular, and indeed is frightening. But we need to be candid, accurate, and honest if humanity is to understand the enormity of the challenges we face in creating a sustainable future," said co-author Daniel T. Blumstein of the Institute of the Environment and Sustainability at the University of California, Los Angeles, in a statement about the paper.`

This `sustainable future,` is spelt out in the Great Reset by the WEF, Worl Economic Forum, who are launching it early this year. I have just written about it in my recent blog, (Marilyn`s messages).

It is a scare campaign saying that civilization as we know it, is about to collapse. The catalyst for people accepting such nonsense is the plan -demic, covid. 

A problem is created, (in people`s minds) and then those with an agenda come in with the solution. Keep reading my `blog` and you will see their overall plan and HOW they will accomplish it. All topics are easily found on the internet if a person desires more detail.

Hello Marilyn C, Even if what Blumstein and other environmental scientists state results in scaring people; I do not see what is wrong with that when for over 20 years governments have done very little to mitigate the damage they are doing to the environment. The Lord informs us through His angels sounding warnings in Revelation 8 and 9 that the plagues resulting in these chapters is due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20), which result in causing murders, idolatries, fornication and thefts (Revelation 9:21).

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I agree with Diaste below. What we are seeing now, in my opinion, is something like the plagues that befell Egypt before the Exodus, at which time the world order totally fell apart. There will be a similar exodus of the faithful when the Trib takes place.

If the plagues we are seeing today are like those that befell Egypt when the Lord decided to gather Israel, then the Lord would have provided details on such an Exodus/gathering. Instead, what the Lord does provide details on is the way the world will go due to the love man has for the material goods his hands produce. What environmental scientists are saying now correlates with what the Lord says in the Olivet discourse and in Revelation 8 & 9.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,093
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/13/2021 at 1:25 PM, luigi said:

The BIRTH PANGS deliver the baby, thus these Sorrows should deliver the 70th week, thus they CAN NOT BE the 70th week. Matthew 24:4-6 is all about the 70 AD Sacking of Jerusalem. Matt. 24:7-14 is all about the Church Age. Matt. 24:15-31 is all about the coming 70th week tribulation. Thus we get THREE SPECIFIC MENTIONS of False Prophets for a reason. 

The Pharisees in verse 5 fulfilled John 5:43 by putting forth Messianic figures to "SAVE THEM" from the Roman Fourth Beast, to no avail. In verse 9 the Disciples were warned they would be killed and in verse 11 they were warned about false prophets, thus these people serving false gods no doubt killed Peter, Paul, etc. etc. because they would not bow down unto their false gods, that is why in verse 13 Jesus warns them, ye must ENDURE until the end. (Its not about the 70th week end times). 

Finally in verse 24 we see THE False Prophet and THE Anti-Christ.

Edited by Revelation Man