IGNORED

Holy Spirit, or a Nameless Holy Ghost-God?

theThinker

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

John 17:3- And this is eternal life, that they know Thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

PLEASE don't take offense at this!

No insult or ridicule is intended; altho sometimes I ridicule a dogma that is false!

NOT those believing it- especially since I once did!

God identified HIMSELF (not 'Themselves') as Jehovah (Yehovah in Hebrew: https://religionnews.com/2018/01/25/the-original-hebrew-name-of-god-re-discovered-in-1000-bible-manuscripts/) ,and that it would be so FOREVER! NOT "Holy Ghost, Lord, God, I am, nor Jesus".

So, where do YOU think the concept of a Nameless GHOST came from?

Example 1~ 

Numbers 11:16- And Jehovah said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tent of meeting, that they may stand there with thee. 
17- And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take 

>>> of ("some")<<<

the Spirit which is upon thee, and will put 

>>> it <<<

upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.- ASV (To see God's Name where it belongs)

He repeats this description of it as "it" several times.

No 'Ghost" is divided into portions!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Just WHO is the ONLY true God JESUS referred to?

His Father.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

19 hours ago, theThinker said:

John 17:3- And this is eternal life, that they know Thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent.

There is one God, the creator of all things. It is he who creates us and teaches us how to have peace of mind. It is he who provides all things for us. That is who Jesus was talking about.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Jesus is referring to the Only True God.

Your problems is to identify just who Jesus is?

For if he is God as the Bible says he is, as only God can forgive sins.

Then your non trinity believe is nonsence.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I AM....its in the Bible.

The only self existant One that spoke everything else into existence.

Gen. 17:1 (NKJVS) When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.

Ex. 3:14 (NAS95S) God said to Moses, “ I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘ I AM has sent me to you.’”

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

18 hours ago, theThinker said:

No insult or ridicule is intended; altho sometimes I ridicule a dogma that is false!

God identified HIMSELF (not 'Themselves') as Jehovah (Yehovah in Hebrew: https://religionnews.com/2018/01/25/the-original-hebrew-name-of-god-re-discovered-in-1000-bible-manuscripts/) ,and that it would be so FOREVER! NOT "Holy Ghost, Lord, God, I am, nor Jesus".

Example 1~ 

Numbers 11:16- And Jehovah said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tent of meeting, that they may stand there with thee. 

>>> of ("some")<<<

>>> it <<<

upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.- ASV (To see God's Name where it belongs)

There are those who would disagree with me about this - this is a very emotional issue for some - but I think "Holy Ghost" (actually, I think we use the expression "Holy Spirit" nowadays) is the way we refer to God when he is communicating with us. God is the Father. He came down to earth as Jesus. When he communicates with us, we refer to him as the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

Example 1~ 

>>> of ("some")<<<

>>> it <<<

Jesus Who is Yahshua that came in the name of the Father, Yahweh says in John 14:26,

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jesus comes in the name of the father and also he says that the Holy Spirit comes in his name because Jesus is the one speaking in John 14:26. The obvious conclusion is that the Holy Spirit has a name which is Yahshua whom the modern church calls Jesus. The Holy

Spirit is not a question mark. He’s Jesus in the state that he was in before he made himself flesh and came down from that great and lofty state to make us understand him. The interesting thing is, Yahweh exists in all states as father, son, and Holy Spirit simultaneously at once to condescend to us for whatever purpose he’s accomplishing at the moment.

We have to see Yahweh in parts as his way to help us understand him as one. The states of father, son, and Holy Spirit are only needed for us in the realm of time. Once parts and pieces are unified in our hearts and minds and we see him perfectly then those parts don’t exist after they accomplished what Yahweh intended as our training wheels of growth and understanding.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I will never pretend that I understand everything about God, only that I take what I believe by faith.  Because of this simplicity, let me explain what I believe.  To me, God is a title, position or office - in the most simplistic definition I can come up with.  There are three who occupy this office, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, all in perfect harmony of mind, soul and spirit.  In other words, you could not tell one from the other by what they say or do as they are in "perfect harmony" if you were to witness an action by God.  I will not force myself to come up with how they are defined, as in who created everything, who came first, who is above the other, etc.  That is a futile task pride and arrogance creates in humans as we seem to have an need to understand everything, as in leaning on our own understanding (Proverbs 3:5b).  We are warned not to live such a way, but encourages to live by faith.  My faith allows me to believe God will sort this out when I am with God in the future.  Until then, faith it is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

Exodus 3:

1  Now Moses was keeping the flock of his father-in-law, Jethro, the priest of Midian, and he led his flock to the west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 
2  And the angel of the LORD [Yahweh]  appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush was burning, yet it was not consumed. 
3  And Moses said, “I will turn aside to see this great sight, why the bush is not burned.” 
4  When the LORD [Yahweh] saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” 
5  Then he said, “Do not come near; take your sandals off your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground.” 
6  And he said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God. 

Genesis 22:15  And the angel of the LORD [Yahweh] called to Abraham a second time from heaven 
16  and said, “By myself I have sworn, declares [Yahweh], because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 

Judges 2:1  Now the angel of the LORD [Yahweh] went up from Gilgal to Bochim. And he said, I brought you up from Egypt and brought you into the land that I swore to give to your fathers. I said, ‘I will never break my covenant with you, ...

Judges 6:22  Then Gideon perceived that he was the angel of the LORD [Yahweh]. And Gideon said, “Alas, O Lord GOD! For now I have seen the angel of the LORD face to face.”

God > Yahweh > Yeshua > Jesus > the angel of Yahweh > the word of God > bread of life >

Edited by Waggles
  • Praise God! 1