IGNORED

Are you personally prepared with the Gospel Armor for tribulation? If so, What scriptures got you there?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, other one said:

Seriously DeighAnn, if you have the Holy Spirit within you (really saved) there is nothing you need do to prepare for the Tribulation.  You will manage just fine. He will put you where you need to be and with the people you need to be around. 

Personally I'm just prepared to die from not worshipping the beast or taking it's mark.   And if one has the Holy Spirit, that is not a big thing.

I pray that will work for you.  

But I am told to be wiser than the serpent, that wisdom comes from Gods word.  IF I don't have that then how can God use me?  Let's say I am taken up to the trial.  And there I proceed to defend God.  Would that be a problem?  Even if I was glorifying him the whole way?  Would God find that to be a good servant?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

12 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Matthew 7:15

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

Luke 10:3

Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves

Only God know who is Truly His

Matthew 13:24-30

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares? 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’

None of that is relevant to a born from above son of God. Again I ask you--what is your point? I know that God has saved me. I know that I am 'In Christ' and that He is my 'protector' and that all things work toward good--for me.

Do you know these things?

16 minutes ago, Alive said:

Dear friend--the enemy can take 'nothing' from God!

As long as we are not going in the direction of GOD CREATED ALL THINGS and He has complete power to end it all at any time but going in the direction of being deceived.  

What if that is deception? 

Because this is what we are told the enemy DID. 

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Now I don't know how much you know about how much this hurt God, but there is a WAR going on.  THE GOSPEL is our armor.  The Holy Spirit leads and guides us, but what did Jesus say?  

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

The Holy Spirit works FROM WITHIN us.  WE DO the work.  

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

If WE don't use the power GIVEN TO US, then THERE ISN'T ANY power being put forth.  

1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time:

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

1 Peter 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

1 Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

WE have to resist,  We have to be stedfast in the FAITH.  

IF WE DON'T HAVE this gospel then WE don't do that and WE will be deceived. 

Those who say they love God,  really do love Him so that those who don't teach them the Gospel so they can be suited up and ABLE TO WITHSTAND the fiery darts of Satan

well, the 'teachers' are judged first aren't they?

You know who tries to make us believe that we don't have to do anything and without doing anything are still protected from him?

But that isn't what the Word tells us, is it?

48 minutes ago, Alive said:

Those that are not 'In Christ' of the Father are damned already. Do the work of evangelism.

Ephesians 4:11 And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Ephesians 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

1 Corinthians 11:22-

22 What! Do you not have houses to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and shame [b]those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you in this? I do not praise you.

23 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, [c“Take, eat; this is My body which is]broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me. 25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”

26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes.

Examine Yourselves

27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and [e]blood of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body. 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

I pray that will work for you.  

But I am told to be wiser than the serpent, that wisdom comes from Gods word.  IF I don't have that then how can God use me?  Let's say I am taken up to the trial.  And there I proceed to defend God.  Would that be a problem?  Even if I was glorifying him the whole way?  Would God find that to be a good servant?  

But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Mark 13:11

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,023
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

5 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Are there no passages that are more distinct?  Such as walk on the right side of the street, or shave your head, or don't go into someone house, move to a mountain, you know things like that.  I can think of one,  maybe, about not getting into debates or not wishing someone Godspeed or something like that but are there no others?  I am just wondering if my 'gospel armor' has a hole in it. 

The Bible doesn't refer to "Gospel" Armour as such, but does have these references:

Rom 13:12  The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
2Co 6:7  By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

I hope you don't try and wear "Saul's Armour".

1Sa 17:38-39  And Saul armed David with his armour, and he put an helmet of brass upon his head; also he armed him with a coat of mail.  (39)  And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.

David was skilled with a slingshot. He didn't need someone else's opinion on his ability to face off against opposition. Saul's armour was ill-fitting, unproven, and actually a hinderance. Its use would suggest a lack of faith in God for deliverance. 

BTW. @DeighAnn Back in the days of WWI & WWII preachers all across Europe were convinced they were in the so-called "great tribulation". There was "great tribulation" as such but just not the final episode.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/27/2021 at 4:03 AM, DeighAnn said:

So much time is spent in the debates of the 'when' and 'what' will happen in the world, but what about OUR personal journey through the tribulation?  We all know not to take the mark of the beast, not to buy or sell but are there any specifics you found in scripture to be important or useful?  what other commands are we given in the WORD?  I am looking for scriptures that bring our personal journey out into focus.  So if you have one,  I would appreciate it, be it the actions, protection, preparation, etc.   Or questions that should be asked.  

Concerning 
Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

I, personally have no problem with the 'be thou faithful unto death' part,  but WHAT if that doesn't take place and not a hair on my head is touched?  I don't want to have gone and done the WRONG thing at that point, so the most important thing to find out was "What am I to do and not do, and or say or not say when/if I am taken up for the 10 day trial, and what should I expect, if I can expect anything at all.  

So far, I found this help in this scripture,  

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for My sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, TAKE NO THOUGHT HOW OR WHAT YE SHALL SPEAK: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Matthew 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

UNTIL I am given MORE suitable scripture, THIS is what I will be going with.  

Those who are raptured will avoid the tribulation altogether.

Luke 21: 36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

FAITH comes FROM hearing the Word of God and it is to be PUT ON like it were ARMOR, because it is.  It is what 'keeps you from the hour',   it is what makes Gods wrath fall on the one beside you while never even coming close to you, it is what keeps the fiery darts of Satan bouncing off you.  It is what keeps you from being deceived by any man.  It is what keeps you from false teachers and false doctrines.  

It isn't JUST a feeling.  IT IS THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE FOUND WITHIN THE LETTER. 

To LOVE God means to put HIM first.  ABOVE all else.  That means the LETTER he wrote  becomes the most important INFORMATION you will need.  He tells us that again and again. 

Some how, some way,  SOME ONEs,  has convinced people that NOT KNOWING it, is in some way OK when in FACT the opposite is TRUTH.  THAT is why I asked this question.

GOD gives us instruction to

Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

Me, I am not going to lead anyone into deception by telling  them 'what you have is enough' when it isn't.  I'm sure you have read these next verses, but refresher courses are REALLY helpful  (needed one something fierce just yesterday- asked for it, got it and was back on the path again)

Ezekiel 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Ezekiel 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

Ezekiel 33:3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Ezekiel 33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

Ezekiel 33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but

his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

DO YOU HEAR THAT?  THAT IS ME BLOWING THE TRUMPET.  

Ezekiel 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, AND WARN THEM FROM ME. 

Ezekiel 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity;

but his blood will I require at thine hand. 

AT WHO'S HAND?   NOT MINE ANYMORE

Ezekiel 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity;

but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Who delivers YOUR soul?  MY ACTIONS, my effort, my obeying the commands of God.  TIME IS REALLY and truly getting very short.  It isn't like its been for the past 2000 years

REMEMBER, THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST AND THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST. 

That is a designated group ISN'T IT? 

That is especially IMPORTANT to us...............OR SHOULD BE

because WE ARE IN THE FINAL GENERATION.  ALL THE RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD ARE SAYING IT 

Does anyone know HOW THIS GROUP CAME TO BE?

HOW SIGNIFICANT IT IS?  

DOES IT bother you that you never hear anyone even asking about it?  

It should.  

If you believe you have not been deceived into believing some false doctrine, you are deluding yourself.  WE ALL HAVE.  That is not a problem AS long as when you are presented with GODS word, you don't turn away to KEEP what you believe over what the WORD tells us.  

Ezekiel 33:10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, HOW SHOULD WE THEN LIVE?  

JUST LIKE THERE IS A FAKE PEACE AND SAFETY COMING,

THERE IS A FAKE PEACE AND SAFETY RIGHT NOW.  Handed down from one year to the next as Satan works his magic in turning truth into lies by little twists here and there  Not so as anyone would really notice....

WE ARE TOLD THERE IS GOING TO BE A GREAT FALLING AWAY.  

DO YOU REALIZE THAT THAT CAN ONLY COME ABOUT BY A LACK OF TEACHING OF GODS TRUTHS?  And perpetuated by those whos' pride is more important than Gods truth.  

We have counterfeit Christians all over the place and they don't even know it. They WANT to be real, and would have been IF ONLY, if only someone would have stepped up and told them NO THAT ISN'T GOING TO GET YOU THROUGH IT.  You need to put on the whole ARMOR. 

YOU CAN'T PUT ON SOMEONE ELSES.  You can find someone to help you put yours on, but the actual armor must come from your own WORK.  YES, I SAID IT.  WE are EXPECTED TO WORK.  To do.  

Its like the Virgins who didn't have enough oil.  WHEN THEY NEEDED IT, THOSE WITH IT,  COULD NO LONGER GIVE IT. 

But today we have everyone arguing back and forth about IS IT PRE TRIB OR NOT.

Want to know why?  Because it in effect stops REAL ARMOR acquiring.  And how mad God is going to be

Do you realize that if you teach FALSELY,  NOT ONLY do you NOT GET ANY GOOD POINTS, YOU GET in a lot of trouble.  WHY?  because you weren't chosen to be doing what you are doing.  You chose yourself.  

Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

THE REST OF THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT

Ezekiel 33:12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

Ezekiel 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

Ezekiel 33:14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;

Ezekiel 33:15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Ezekiel 33:16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

Ezekiel 33:17 Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.

Ezekiel 33:18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.

Ezekiel 33:19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

And of course THAT IS THE OLD TESTAMENT.  That is the WALKING IN FLESH JESUS WHO SAID I CHANGE NOT A JOT OR A TITTLE.  

Sure, you will make it to heaven through repentance OFF OF HIS WORK, A free gift, even the thief on the cross received, but if 2000 YEARS later, you are no closer to knowing Gods Word than those who only FIRST HEARD IT,  who didn't have The Word in their hands, who didn't have all the reference books, who didn't have the internet to quickly find what ever was needed, just remember 

God is the SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW, and if the flesh would not have been so weak, THAT GLORIOUS LAW would have stood to this very day.  

Yes, Jesus saves but not in a bumper sticker kind of way.  Yes, once saved always saved but not in the slogan kind of way.  

Labor pains, closer and closer.  

I feel better already.  Thank you God.  And God Bless all those who take this to heart.

1 hour ago, Michael37 said:

The Bible doesn't refer to "Gospel" Armour as such, but does have these references:

Ok. not as such.  Has the TRUTH of it been changed?