Regenerated-Adult

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  360
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Evil exists because men who were created by a perfect God departed from God.  Independent deviation from God is evil.  You don't have to read far into the Bible to find it.  Adam and Eve depart from God.  The grace of God is within withdrawn from them as God allows their request to withdraw from him.  Without God's guidance, sin enters into the world quickly as evidenced by Adam and Eve's first born son, Cain, who murders his brother Abel.  So if you're looking for someone to blame, blame all of humanity which was contained in Adam and Eve.  But don't blame God who merely answered their prayer to depart from him.

Fortunately, God loves us, and threw us lifeline to pull us out of a certain death sentence for the sin/evil we brought on ourselves.  That lifeline is Jesus.

Jno 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No man cometh unto the Father but through me.

Jesus restores our former state of grace in the eyes of our father, and makes us fit to be Sons of God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,387
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Regenerated-Adult said:

I am not an atheist by any means, but I still don't understand why evil exists. 

To answer your question specific... evil has no substance of God within it and it is understood by how it began  (below)

According to The Word of God:
Ezekiel 28:13-15 (KJV) [13] Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
[14] Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
[15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Satan was created beautiful and purposed to lead worship with other Angels to God on His Throne... God uses His creative aspects to teach us of things that He ‘IS’ in Spirit uncreated Romans 1:18-22! As these aspects were so impressive all (angels) that came before God’s throne were  affected by Lucifer’s abilities and appearance. Which leads to this verses:
Ezekiel 28:16-18 (KJV) [16] By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
[17] Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
[18] Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

As Lucifer was given these great abilities to heighten the awareness of the greatness of God through His creative design... He did not wish to give back to God the glory due to God for himself but rather formed the first lie ever to exist:
Isaiah 14:12-14 (KJV) [12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
[14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

The magnitude of Lucifer’s created appearance was such the he was able to convince 1/3 of the angels that he could be God...

This was the begin of evil and to put light upon this- The children, God has given me to teach His Word to, I ask this:

do you know you began?

And they look at me as though that is a dumb question ... and it is isn’t it! All that began know that they did so by self evident truth of experience. Well so did Lucifer and there ‘IS’ only One Being which has never began and all else is began by Him and that ‘IS’ God...

As all of all (referring to God’s creation and Own Essence) was filled with truth of God thus the only recourse Lucifer had was to deny truth and live lie but the judgment of God is set to make lie the nothing that it is and to set the eternity to that which can only be which ‘IS’

As represented by The Son:
John 14:6 (KJV) [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I want to give to another self evident truth: In order for a lie to exist what must already exist? Seeing how a lie is fully dependent upon truth to first exist in order to pervert it into lie we have the reality by what ‘IS’ in self evidence...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 hours ago, Regenerated-Adult said:

Evil is the result of our selfish behavior.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

In order for a lie to exist what must already exist? Seeing how a lie is fully dependent upon truth to first exist in order to pervert it into lie we have the reality by what ‘IS’ in self evidence

The form of reality is revealed in contrast: good, evil; light, dark; truth, lies.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Regenerated-Adult said:

Because there was no other way. I'll try to keep this as brief as possible.

Our Lord doesn't need anything but; He wanted a spiritual family (Elohim) and created one. God wanted a bodied human family also, so He created one. Both families to love and worship Him, share with Him, and carryout His will and plans. The following is my worldview:

Humans were created in God's image; it is not said of that pertaining to the Heavenly Host and Elohim. Perhaps there's some jealousy going on there? The angel's shouted for joy at the creation of the universe, it's silent about the creation of man. 

I might suggest a detailed study on, "let us made man in our image." Is that the omniscient trinity talking between Themselves, "hey, I had this idea first." I propose the us, is an external Elohim audience, to witness what the Lord is about to do alone. However; the Trinity has talked between themselves recorded in our Bible. 

Love is not love if forced and not freely given. God could have just as easily created yes men and robots to do His will. But He gave both His spiritual and human family free will to choose and make decisions. 

Being omniscient, knowing the beginning from the end, God had a perfect plan for it, and is working everything out for good, for those that choose and love Him.

Evil exists because of rebellion, freewill and choice. Through pride, Satan sinned first, and deceived Eve, therefore "sin entered the world." Satan was a liar from the beginning and the father of lies. Death was the result for Adam & Eve because of sin entering the world by Satan's deception and lie. Adam & Eve no longer retained dominion of the earth; that dominion was passed to the lord of Death, his powers, principalities and those that followed Satan. But why is the world so evil today and getting worse?

It's a long story but, not only was there the original sin that entered the world; there was the Genesis 6:1-4 incident (main reason for Noah's flood), and also after that. The Tower of Babel and the disinheritance of the nations, with corrupted Elohim placed over those nations, and more.

If you really want to get the worldview of why things are the way they are. I recommend  a book by Michael S. Heiser ~ The Unseen Realm.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

4 hours ago, Regenerated-Adult said:

Evil exists to find true love.  

God could have made an army of puppies, who love you cause that is what they do.  The only way to find someone who REALLY loves you, loves you because they want to, loves you because that is their reaction to you comes from who they want to be are, and they love you while having the FREEWILL to NOT LOVE YOU,  is the only way to find it.  

When you give people the complete ability and WILL to NOT LOVE YOU some will and some won't.  

But when first created all did love God.  It wasn't until iniquity was found in one who then went about to change the others that evil came about.  The last days.  Wonder about the first ones?  IT IS WRITTEN.  SEEK AND FIND.  

When you arrive at the FINAL DESTINATION, you will find yourself surrounded by those who LOVE you because they want to, not because they have to.  

SOOO  what does that mean? WHEN given the choice (as we are)  there will be those WHO GO THE OPPOSITE WAY, AND they love themselves.  They do not want to, can't or whatever.  THE reason that that is EVIL is because they don't love GOD.  

Picture this.  GOD is a consuming fire and as such consumes everything that doesn't love Him.  He can't change.  SO either WE must to dwell with Him or we don't and are consumed.  

For the evil of this world they will die, they will have no memory, they will be as if they never were.  

THE GOOD OR THOSE WHO LOVE GOD, WILL BE MORE THAN RECOMPENSED FOR ANY OF THE EVIL THEY HAD TO EXPERIENCE.  

DID GOD KNOW.   I say yes He did.  He knew that statistically there would be those who landed on the other side.  BUT He offered the same to all.  THOSE who think God is in charge of our every thought and movement and interferes in our lives don't understand God, His Plan, or how we got to this point.  

The ONLY LIVES God can interfere in is those who have been pre ordained BECAUSE they have already been justified.  If you don't know Gods Whole Plan, then that will make no sense. If you don't like it making no sense then the only way to FIND that TRUTH is through His WORD.  If you don't care enough to do that, well, neither does He.  

Incorruptible and Immortal and dwelling with God in a world we can't even imagine the goodness of.  If that doesn't sound like the best deal ever to be offered well, then you understand those who just don't care.  God has billions who love Him from their most inner being out.  

So there are those who don't.  OK, they will be blotted out.  Like they never were.  

THAT is why evil exists today AND WHY EVIL will cease to exist soon.  

OH and just to be sure for those who have been taught all you have to do is have faith and you receive the gift of salvation, THERE IS A SOCIETY THERE TOO!!!  AND there will be 

2 Timothy 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

2 Timothy 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

So 

Deuteronomy 30:10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

Deuteronomy 30:11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.

Deuteronomy 30:12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

Deuteronomy 30:13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

Deuteronomy 30:14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

Deuteronomy 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

Deuteronomy 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Deuteronomy 30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

Deuteronomy 30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Deuteronomy 30:20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

WHY DO we suffer persecution?  tribulation? and all the rest?  Because we do love God with that kind of love.  AND CAN YOU LOVE GOD LIKE THAT TOO?  Faith come by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.  ARE His promises true?  YES, I can tell you that what He says, is what you can take to the bank.  BUT I can't give it to you, nor can anyone else, YOU MUST go after it.  CHOOSE wisely.  Hope this helps clear it up.  

If not, try and think of a better way and that will help you understand.  

And remember sin is forgiven but that still doesn't change the fact that JUDGMENT is coming.  And every word uttered will be accounted for.  And God Himself will do the recompensing.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Regenerated-Adult said:

Evil is based on egoism of persons who put aside other for their own profit n ambition.

You are also free to do that or to be good to others. Because u r given free will to choose good or bad, just ask urself why you can do evil or good things.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,270
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

Lucifer was so wonderfully made, until he got filled with pride. Pride was his downfall and is the downfall of fallen man.

satan tempted Eve and Adam through pride

Ezekiel 28:15

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

1 Timothy 3:6

not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil.

Ezekiel 28

Lamentation for the King of Tyre

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

“You were the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.

16 By the abundance of your trading
You became filled with violence within,
And you sinned;

Therefore I cast you as a profane thing
Out of the mountain of God;
And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,
From the midst of the fiery stones.

17 “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;
I cast you to the ground,
I laid you before kings,
That they might gaze at you.

18 “You defiled your sanctuaries
By the multitude of your iniquities,
By the iniquity of your trading;
Therefore I brought fire from your midst;
It devoured you,
And I turned you to ashes upon the earth
In the sight of all who saw you.
19 All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you;
You have become a horror,
And shall be no more forever.” ’ ”

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

9 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Lucifer was so wonderfully made, until he got filled with pride. Pride was his downfall and is the downfall of fallen man.

satan tempted Eve and Adam through pride

Ezekiel 28:15

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

1 Timothy 3:6

not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil.

Ezekiel 28

Lamentation for the King of Tyre

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

“You were the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you.

16 By the abundance of your trading
You became filled with violence within,
And you sinned;

Therefore I cast you as a profane thing
Out of the mountain of God;
And I destroyed you, O covering cherub,
From the midst of the fiery stones.

17 “Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty;
You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor;
I cast you to the ground,
I laid you before kings,
That they might gaze at you.

18 “You defiled your sanctuaries
By the multitude of your iniquities,
By the iniquity of your trading;
Therefore I brought fire from your midst;
It devoured you,
And I turned you to ashes upon the earth
In the sight of all who saw you.
19 All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you;
You have become a horror,
And shall be no more forever.” ’ ”

As it says In Isaiah 14

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O [a]Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

His pride was desiring to be like God....and that was the same temptation he used on Adam and Eve

Genesis 3:

2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ”

4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

6 hours ago, Regenerated-Adult said:

Evil is not existing. It is a gradual exiting.

• Praise God! 1