Whyme

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Good thread.... Id like to see more of these regarding spiritual warfare because when you get down to it- to live in this world we face spiritual warfare everyday... As we go about our lives there is a war going on in the unseen realm worse than any war we could ever imagine but the Good News is, the enemy is an already defeated foe.

Do you Know Who you are in Christ Jesus? Do you Know you are more than a Conqueror in Him? Victorious! Worthy, Holy, Blameless, Spotless, without stain, wrinkle or blemish- covered by the Blood of Jesus? This is the BEGINNING to Understanding spiritual warfare- first you must Understand WHO you are in Christ Jesus because of His Finished Work on the Cross!

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

I have watched a few of his videos. 

I was originally Leary. I hoped he wasn't another Bob Larsen. Bob capitalizes on the demonic.

Recently I came to a realization I should have come to long ago about spiritual warfare.

Yes it's invisible, but it works through and influences the visible. Think of how different many men and women would be if they could only take the blinders off. If they could see those forces which influence their thinking and cause them to think something evil and crazy actually makes sense.

I once understood the battle to be more about events which cause us to do things we should not do.The other side only needs to lead us halfway to their goal. They know our sinful flesh will go the rest of the way. Then it's on US.  If they can get us to see a lie as the truth they will win.

Emotions are very strong. Most men like to think they don't tely on emotions but Satan knows we sometimes make emotionally driven decisions.

This war is also about INDIVIDUALS used as tools.

Before I am accused of trying to establish another Salem witch hunt hear me out. 

God's Spirit will reveal to our spirit when we are battling an entity using an INDIVIDUAL as a tool. Sometimes these individuals are unaware they are being used. Other times they are.

An entity doesn't necessarily need to possess an individual.All they need to do is influence them.

There are children of God and children of Satan.  Children of Satan don't necessarily walk around in robes chanting spells. These are just people in the other side.

We need to LOVE the person but recognize the entity involved.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  521
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Great thread topic and it’s always relevant because the spiritual battle really never ends. Everywhere we turn, we have so much noise coming at us to distract us from God. Social media, work issues, political problems, our own family dilemmas that arise at times, etc…

What has helped me prepare every day is waking up earlier in the mornings so I can plan quiet time for journaling, praying and reading Scripture. It’s essential for me now. Like brushing my teeth, it’s become automatic and I need this time daily with Jesus, alone and quiet. Letting myself slow down before the day starts and distractions come up, to truly listen and gain strength for the day ahead. I find that I’m not so easily stressed from having this morning routine and it’s been so amazing.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings

Its basic, its not our fight.... The Lord Has Defeated the god of this world over 2000 yrs ago -Understanding His Finished Work on the cross is that Blessed Assurance which  the enemy will do everything possible to cast a shadow of doubt upon.....

The enemy is( as I've said a million times before) a ONE trick pony, not very smart,not imaginative or inventive.... After going at it since the very beginning man was Created , thousands of years, he simply does what works every time.... A tiny seed, a thought...... One little thought insidiously planted in the mind( vulnerable carnal mind unprotected by our Helmet of Salvation).... Probably lifted the face shield distracted by something not of God!!! Watch out for cracks & crevices..

The 6th Chapter in Book of Ephesians is a Strong and Powerful Word.... We must not" re-act"to every single thought that comes to mind and run with it,: then you are captive to your thoughts!

Take captive every thought, subject it to the obedience of Christ Jesus!Yes- subdue, arrest, stop, capture the enemy BEFORE he can get a foothold..we are told how to do this because we can do ALL things in Christ Who Strengthens us.... More than a Conqueror because enemy has been conquered! Plant your feet in the Gospel of Peace , it is the Position of Victory because the war was already won!

The father of lies with try to deceive anyone he CAN ... predators are opportunists, always looking for an easy way in,they typically attack from behind so never turn your back,your Full Armor has no back plate- face the enemy with Gods Blessed Assurance of Who you are in Christ Jesus.... Authority to step on serpents & scorpions, no weapon formed against you shall prosper!

Jesus! King of kings, Lord of lords- Lord and Savior, Immanuel, Mighty God, Prince of Peace, Everlasting Father..... Who could stand against?

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

“Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.”

(Ephesians 6:13 ESVi)

• Praise God! 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,107
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 3/1/2021 at 10:40 PM, Whyme said:

How does one fight spiritual warfare and is spiritual warfare the same as fighting the good fight of faith? 

By FAITH, in the Word, like Jesus did. Our problem is we do not stand on the word/promises of God. In the 40 day Temptation Jesus was led up by the Spirit in Luke ch. 4, then as he was tested/tempted by Satan he simply quoted the word to Satan over and over, Man shall not live by bread alone, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God etc. etc. 

If we stand on God's Word in FAITH, then nothing Satan temps us with can stand. If Satan tries to get us to lust we can just quote the bible to the liar, so, we have to attack Satan with the word like Jesus did, over and over all day long. I think the biggest problem is not understanding we are in a REAL BATTLE all day long, but when we do what Jesus did, Satan will leave, he doesn't like losing. Of course he will try again, but we have to use the word of God and thus we need to be grounded in the word. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

I've fought the spiritual battle before almost every day for the past few years I fought demons then Satan, and the antichrist and I'm lucky to have made it alive they can actually inflict damage and pain with their weapons. So when the day comes put on the full armor of god, I can see it happening in my vision and the sword of the spirit for me is actually 2 swords one on the left and one on the right. Has anyone has been through this before? Thanks.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Content Count:  7,023
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 minute ago, Holytrinity said:

the sword of the spirit for me is actually 2 swords one on the left and one on the right.

Hi @Holytrinity

Question: Since the Word of God is the One and Only Sword of the Spirit, and it always proceeds from the mouth of Christ our Lord, why would the two swords in your vision symbolise the Sword of the Spirit.?

Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Heb 4:12-13  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  (13)  Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Rev 1:16  He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Rev 2:16  Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

Rev 19:15  Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:21  And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Blessings @Michael37

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

On 8/24/2022 at 8:29 PM, Michael37 said:

Hi @Holytrinity

Question: Since the Word of God is the One and Only Sword of the Spirit, and it always proceeds from the mouth of Christ our Lord, why would the two swords in your vision symbolise the Sword of the Spirit.?

Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Heb 4:12-13  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  (13)  Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

Rev 1:16  He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Rev 2:16  Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

Rev 19:15  Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:21  And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Blessings @Michael37

Blessings Michael37! The sword of the spirit for me needs to be summoned by saying it and then it appears spinning on the sides left and right. Do you get the same vision?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Content Count:  7,023
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

Blessings Michael37! The sword of the spirit for me needs to be summoned by saying it and then it appears spinning on the sides left and right. Do you get the same vision?

Summoned?