• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/19/2021 at 9:31 AM, Justin Adams said:

The Roman Catholic Church had Jesuit Priest Francisco Ribera, a brilliant man with a doctorate in theology, write a 500 page commentary with an **opposing view, where he manipulated prophecies in the books of Daniel and Revelation, to create an end-time 7-year tribulation antichrist. (**opposing the reformed idea that the pope was the antichrist)

The most important passage that they manipulated is the 70 Weeks of Daniel prophecy in Daniel 9:24-27. 

This idea, called Futurism, deferred accusations away from the Roman Catholic Church and the Papacy, so Rome quickly adopted this viewpoint as the Church’s official position on the Antichrist.

Following close behind Francisco Ribera was another brilliant Jesuit scholar, Cardinal Robert Bellarmine of Rome.

Cardinal Bellarmine promoted Ribera’s concepts in his work “Polemic Lectures Concerning the Disputed points of the Christian Belief Against the Heretics of this Time“.

In 1812 a Roman Jesuit priest named Manuel de Lacunza published the work ‘The Coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty‘ under the pen name of ‘Juan Josafat Ben-Ezra’, a converted Jew.

John Henry Newman promoted the Jesuits concepts in England.

Then came John Henry Newman, a member of the Church of England and a leader of the famous Oxford Movement.

In 1850, Newman wrote his “Letter on Anglican Difficulties,” revealing that one of his goals in the Oxford movement was to absorb “the various English denominations and parties” back into the Church of Rome.

John Nelson Darby created the concept of Dispensationalism.

In the midst of this growing anti-Protestant climate in England arose John Nelson Darby – a brilliant lawyer, pastor, and theologian, who wrote more than 53 books on Bible subjects and is credited as the father of Dispensationalism.

One of the most important figures in the spread of these false doctrines is Cyrus Ingerson Scofield, a lawyer from Kansas who was greatly influenced by the writings of Darby.

In 1909, Scofield published the first edition of his famous ‘Scofield Reference Bible‘, which injected large doses of Futurism in the commentaries.

This Bible became so popular in American Protestant Bible schools that it was necessary to print literally millions of copies.

This was the beginning of the end of American Protestant Christianity and a proper exegetical understanding of prophecy and the Scripture.

The Scofield Study Bible was received by Congregationalists, Baptists, and some Presbyterian denominations.

Lewis Sperry Chafer brought Scofield’s teachings to the Dallas Theological Seminary.

Lewis Sperry Chafer, an American theologian, became associated with the ministry of Scofield, who became his mentor.

Dallas Theological Seminary is the key place where the Jesuit concepts were taught to thousands of Pastors, including today’s top TV and radio personalities.

http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/jesuit-end-times-antichrist-deception/

We can so easily forget that the bible is no more a fortune telling book than it is a history book or science text....but rather it's a spiritual book of spiritual truth.  Things written about the antichrist and Mystery Babylon are primarily for us to glean spiritual truth...as light for our path to help us overcome that false spirit which masquerades as being of God.  "If the light within you is darkness how great is that darkness."  The things written are to teach us of the character and nature of Mystery Babylon and how it manifests.  It's true that we can identify where it manifests in the house of God in a corporate way at various times in history (and future), eg, Judaism in Israel at the time of Jesus and the RCC, but lately the Lord has been helping me to see that the most important thing is to overcome that spirit within ourselves individually.....then we can be rescued from its deception and bondage.

The devil is such a deceiver, it really began in the Garden of Eden...fruit of the wrong Tree.  Then we see it in Israel with the people desiring to have a flesh and blood king like the nations of the world have (instead of our invisible Head).  And the bible says cursed is everyone who trusts in man (who makes a man their god, their idol).  This is an awful tendency of the natural man, our flesh.

Isa 44:13

The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house (in the temple, in the church, in us).

.........Is. 44: 20  He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?

The church long ago left the simplicity of Christ in favour of the ways of the antichrist counterfeit, Mystery Babylon.  The Reformation did not go nearly far enough to purge that leaven.  But it's uncrucified flesh that is to blame, the more flesh is involved instead of the spirit of Christ, the more the churches just 'naturally' follow her counterfeit ways...having little kings ruling their little kingdoms instead of our true Head who is Christ ruling HIS Body.  The priests bear rule by their means and the people love to have it so.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

On 3/20/2021 at 4:33 PM, canada said:

Starise said:  “So how do you see the mark of the beast and/or on the forehead?  How would you say this has already happened?  Thanks.”

It is so obvious ... yet we are blind to see it.

At the baptism of the infant follower of Romanism, the priest dips his right hand into the font and with his thumb places the mark upon the forehead of the infant.

On Ash Wednesday, the priest places his right hand into the ashes and with his thumb places the mark upon the forehead of the adult follower of the beast.

This is where the term “being under the thumb of Rome” is derived from.

And how is a Roman Catholic identified? .

By making the mark with his right hand ... not the left.

When God destroys Vatican City, it will be an ever burning witness to the world of its corruption and distortion of God’s Word that no one will buy into the religion of Rome except those that already possess the mark.

Romanism will no longer be able to sell their brand of religion, except to those that already possess the mark.

This will likely fall upon deaf ears ... until God destroys Vatican City.

The marks look to be  tied to literal buying and selling. Commerce. See this verse.

Revelation 13:7 (ESV)- so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Notice a "number of his name is mentioned". Specifically "number" is important here I think.

This looks specific to commerce with a number to designate. How would one get a Catholic ritual to come to mean a number used for purchasing?

I can see where it might be somehow secretly symbolizing it later. 

I noticed you checked me for fighting. Seriously? If you took my words to be in that spirit you truly misunderstood me :) 

In order to make clear connections we need clear ideas. Just sayin'.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Starise, some one else is checking for "fighting" ... if I did, it was unintentional as I have never done that before.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

41 minutes ago, canada said:

Starise, some one else is checking for "fighting" ... if I did, it was unintentional as I have never done that before.

No worries canada. I figured it might have been a mistake. My intention was not to fight.

You can go back and change it to something else if you want to.

iug.JPG

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, Starise said:

I think this is all past history. The 666 or 616 number is that of mankind. it may be applied to bad dudes too, like Vestian and Nero etc. Looking at Rev one can see it was heavily 'Christianized' and added to from its original Hebrew text. The mark is not a thing to think on really. It is not relevant but sells books aplenty.

All that stuff was RCC misinfo. Read 'Futurism' post.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I don't support preterism or partial preterism. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

This post by Justin has to be one of the most important pieces of information that, for the most part, has not been disseminated enough. 

What has their "counter reformation" message concerning Daniel caused:

1) It re-directed / mis-directed the true message and identities within Daniel:

a) It caused Christians to accept "he" in Daniel 9:27 to be some mythical boogeyman we refer to as the AC instead of the Messiah,

1) This mythical AC character would now be considered to come some 2000 years or so into the future and not within Daniel's 70 weeks,

2) Now, this AC character, if accepted, would remove the papacy as the "little horn" of Daniel 7 & 8 (prior to this Jesuit gross misinterpretation, they papacy WAS considered the "little horn"),

3) This "he" (AC character) would now be the "he" who would confirm the "covenant" with many for 7 years,

4) This same AC character would also now cause the sacrifices to cease (implying a 3rd Temple would have to be built),

5) This same AC character would also now be responsible for an "abomination that causes desolation" (but of course some 2000 years later),

6) This same AC character would now reneg this 7 year agreement with the Jews of the future at the halfway period of the 7 years (in the midst of..),

This gross misinterpretation prepared by the Jesuits around 1520 was commissioned by the RCC in direct contradiction to all of the many claims by the Reformists leaving the RCC including of course, the 95 items nailed to the door by Luther. The RCC HAD TO REMOVE THE LABEL OF THE PAPACY BEING THE LITTLE HORN OF DANIEL!

Now, the prophecies of Daniel have been:

1) Significantly corrupted and are misunderstood,

2) Today's accepted interpretations of Daniel 9 have removed the Messiah from it's true message,

3) It is one of the greatest "slight of hands" ever seen or done by any magician - they have almost 2.3 B Christians (1.3 B Catholics and 1 B Christians), looking the "other way" to someone 2000 years in the future,

4) The were extremely successful in promoting this interpretation and for the most part, no one attaches the papacy as the "little horn" of Daniel 7 & 8, and spoken of in Daniel 11,

5) Everyone is now trying to figure out just who this AC is going to be and when and where will he surface..... and, he will be able to leap tall buildings, lift airplanes with one hand (or whatever), speak beautifully and turn everyone to worship him, and then turn on the Jews of that time and destroy them and the Temple and on and on..... (it is no wonder we see almost all of today's movies and TV shows built off so many supernatural characters - All the Marvel characters and many more). We are looking for any type of supernatural character... to believe and marvel at).

6) But the entire time God has already given us this "supernatural" character.  We did not see the Messiah when He came, and we have not seen the "little horn" when he came and refuse to do it. We are looking for a "Hollywood" type supernatural AC figures created and promoted by the greatest "Hollywood type producers" in the world - the Jesuits wrote this script for their producers, the RCC, and they distributed this "movie" all over the world since the early 1500's. It has been sold to more people over those 500 years and have done so much damage.....

This "little horn" is the focus.... not the one behind the curtain.... He is the one who has or will cause so many to believe in THEIR theology, THEIR christianity, THEIR rules and requirements for your salvation, THEIR worship and obedience, THEIR decision of what is the HOLY DAY, THEIR REQUIREMENT to confess your sins to, THEIR claim to be god on earth and where THEIR commands and interpretations of Scripture are at least on par with Jesus and must be obeyed, THEIR insistence one believes in THEIR traditions since they are equal to the Scriptures...

This is the ACTOR we should all be fearing and avoiding at all costs. We have all heard of the frog in the water.... where he is placed in a bucket of warm water and they slowly increase the temperature.... he stays in the water ..... until he is fully cooked... he simply doesn't realize what is going on...

We are similar to that frog.... over the past 1500 years, the RCC has been slowly changing  and corrupting HIS WORD and we have just not realized how hot the water has become.... now, everyone accepts it.... and does not dare challenge them.

This is what almost 2.3 B Christians refer and look for in the coming future - this mythical AC figure... he has been here all along... don't look for a superman or an aquaman or a Marvel type character..... This whole thing is a "spiritual" battle for the souls of HIS people not a Hollywood war of the Worlds event soon to come to your screen..... 

In Daniel, God gives us this "little horn".... he is and has been living and working each and every day in our lives, work, church, politics, governments, etc.,

In Daniel, God also identifies the "beast" in chapter 7. This is the final and 4th kingdom of Daniel 2.  This is not the "little horn", this is not some AC figure, this is the non-religious power that rules the earth after the 3rd kingdom of Daniel 2 -Greece. This "beast" has the same characteristics, attributes, mannerisms, practices, whatever, that would have been found in all the 4 kingdoms combined - and perhaps even more.... but they will simply be found to have a different name on their letterhead depending on when and where they come to power..... The "beast" is labeled as such and not a specific name of a country or power because it doesn't matter - man, regardless of their language, their ethnicity, there religion, etc., will never change .... it represents all mankind, and this "beast" (us) will continue along with this "little horn" until the end times. 

God will indeed come down like a Stone and destroy the entire metal man image of Daniel 2 and replace it with HIS OWN AND FINAL KINGDOM. He is not coming to do battle with or destroy in a physical fight some AC figure... the metal man image is not a Satan or some superman type figure... He destroys the kingdoms of man and all who have not put their faith in Him.... Of course He will destroy Satan and his followers WITH those who are not in Christ, but don't look for John Wayne type war in the middle East.... God will simply destroy with HIS COMING.... He does not have to say a word! But this last paragraph is about Revelation and I have yet to study Revelation.... but just based on my study of Daniel and based on the extent of how "today's accepted" interpretations have been grossly misinterpreted, they have been very instrumental in corrupting our interpretation of Revelation.

This commissioned study by the RCC, and prepared by the Jesuits and presented tot this forum by Justin should not be skipped over or underestimated in the damage it has and continues to cause to those in Christ..... 

God gave all His prophecies about His coming and this "little horn" and this "beast" who will both continue until the end in Daniel.... 

Just my thoughts, and thanks Justin, Charlie

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Starise said:

The marks look to be  tied to literal buying and selling. Commerce. See this verse.

Revelation 13:7 (ESV)- so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Notice a "number of his name is mentioned". Specifically "number" is important here I think.

This looks specific to commerce with a number to designate. How would one get a Catholic ritual to come to mean a number used for purchasing?

I can see where it might be somehow secretly symbolizing it later. 

I noticed you checked me for fighting. Seriously? If you took my words to be in that spirit you truly misunderstood me :) 

Well, I am sure everyone has a clear understanding of my thoughts and interpretations on Daniel... and although I have NOT studied Revelation AT ALL, I am aware that much of Daniel will  / must "fit" quite nicely with Revelation.

So, having made that disclaimer, I would like to throw out to this audience who have studied Revelation and find it quite enigmatic...

When I read certain phrases in Revelation of the Gospels and other books of the NT, they SEEM to be either meant to be a deeper and fuller understanding of the Scriptures God placed in the OT.... if we think some NT phrases  or interpretations contradict or amend or alter or whatever the Words of God in the OT, then it is time to stop and throw those thoughts out as quickly as one can.. because NO NT verse will or should ever be thought to change or remove His Words in the OT. The second comment is where I believe those terms / phrases / verses which are not meant to be enlighten our understanding of HIS commands then they do speak to the end times. 

I believe the parable of the 10 virgins as well as the "no one could buy and sell" are strictly for the end times. Specifically, I do not think this speaks in any such way of the buying and selling of goods and services. I believe the "oil" in the 10 virgins fits quite nicely with the"no buying and selling" mention.... The "oil" reflects the Holy Spirit and our possessing His Word, the Scriptures, The Cross, His being our Messiah...... that is the "oil" we must have with and in us at His second coming. It we are found not to be in possession, we will have NO TIME to acquire it... it is too late.

I think this is exactly the same as the "buying and selling"... but here perhaps this same "little horn" who commands we worship him (papacy), obey THEIR COMMANDS, PRACTICES, RITUALS,  POWER, AUTHORITY, etc., this is the one who will prevent us or not allow us to "buy and sell" the true Word of God.  If one does not follow / accept that only those who are Catholics will be saved (and that is certainly their contention), we will not have any ability to buy our way into heaven....If we do not "buy" into THEIR theology and become Catholics... we will not "own" the "oil" necessary to be saved.... it is only THEIR BRAND OF OIL THAT WE NEED TO BE SAVED..... If we do not have THEIR "oil" at the end, it will be too late to buy it....

That is just a off the top of my head thoughts and it is obviously written in haste....

Thanks, Charlie.... would love to hear everyone's interpretations on these end times..

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Charlie ... for someone not having studied Revelation yet ... you have hit the nail on the head.

PS ... within the walls of Vatican City, they have their own currency for buying and selling.

However, I believe there is no charge for bowing down to, and kissing the foot of the huge bronze statue of "peter".  So many have done this that the toe is near worn off.

1 minute ago, canada said:

Charlie ... for someone not having studied Revelation yet ... you have hit the nail on the head.

PS ... within the walls of Vatican City, they have their own currency for buying and selling.

However, I believe there is no charge for bowing down to, and kissing the foot of the huge bronze statue of "peter".  So many have done this that the toe is near worn off.

Thank you very much but I am just trying to take my interpretations from Daniel and project them to the comments I have heard repeatedly in Revelation.

There are more than a few significant misinterpretations that are currently considered “accepted”, and these have been forwarded to Revelation. Many of these misinterpretations are the result of interpreting the latter chapters in Daniel in the same manner as the first six - almost entirely historical. But this approach should not be applied to the last chapters in Daniel- they are not historical but spiritual. 

Therefore, I imagine that Revelation must also be interpreted in a spiritual manner not physical or literal. This, this “little horn” who will definitely continue to the end times will be a major player or force against His Word and His Plan of Salvation... 

If Daniel is misinterpreted, and is certainly is, then we will not be looking for the messages in Daniel to continue and reveal themselves.

Daniel must be interpreted first so it can unlock and show us what Revelation is meant to reveal. 

Now I have read your responses much earlier in this forum so I would ask you to continue sharing your thoughts, Charlie