IGNORED

Luke 21:34 Do not let that Day catch you unaware 35. For as Snare it will.... ( what does this mean to you ?)

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/21/2021 at 8:33 PM, R. Hartono said:

"Watch out! Don't let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36.

What does this mean to you and why God warned us if it will trap us anyway ?

"That day" covers the preceding verses which describe the Day of the Lord and the days of Jacob's Trouble. When God pours out His wrath, all on earth will be affected. This period of time is planned by God to save those Jews and Hebrews who will be saved. Daniel 12 tells us His plan for the 70th week is to completely shatter their (Israel's) power. These coming 7 years are not for the church. We will be pulled out before God's wrath begins (the first trumpet judgment). 

There are always some who have their OWN ideas, and will want to stay behind in God's wrath. I have long suspected that God will give them what they are believing for. God has made an escape from His wrath poured out, and that escape will be the pretrib rapture of the church.  For us, members of the church, we should always keep in mind that Jesus could come any time. In other words, we should always be ready to hear the trumpet sound and not be doing something that would embarrass us.

• This is Worthy 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, R. Hartono said:

"Watch out! Don't let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don't let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36.

According to the Olivet discourse, the worlds nations are soon to experience some very dire times, which have to some degree already commenced. With the dire situations throughout the world intensifying, there will then come the point when the dragon vests the beast with his power, causing its ascension from the sea, which in turn will have the whole world who are not written in the lambs book of life, in adoration of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet/the Antichrist (Revelation 13:4 & 8). To me this means the whole world will be in one big orgy fest. We who are not in adoration of the beasts new world order, are not to participate in that orgy fest, which will catch the rest of the whole world unawares.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, luigi said:

According to the Olivet discourse, the worlds nations are soon to experience some very dire times, which have to some degree already commenced. With the dire situations throughout the world intensifying, there will then come the point when the dragon vests the beast with his power, causing its ascension from the sea, which in turn will have the whole world who are not written in the lambs book of life, in adoration of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet/the Antichrist (Revelation 13:4 & 8). To me this means the whole world will be in one big orgy fest. We who are not in adoration of the beasts new world order, are not to participate in that orgy fest, which will catch the rest of the whole world unawares.

True,

Thats when the Son of man is revealed :

.....And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:34-36.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

The warning doesn't apply to pretrib. 

Just like all the prophecy of the end of the age it won't matter to those who believe in the early train.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,798
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

On 3/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, R. Hartono said:

It means that when the terrible things in the Olivet discourse start coming about, it will not be uniform in every country at the same time. Small and poorer nations, will more quickly experience the dire circumstances in the Olivet discourse, than will large rich industrialized nations. Nevertheless, the dire circumstances will at some point come upon even to the richest of nations. We here in the U.S. should therefore keep alert and watch for the signs indicated, and not be engaged with frivolities as much of the world appears now to be entering these dire times.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, luigi said:

It means that when the terrible things in the Olivet discourse start coming about, it will not be uniform in every country at the same time. Small and poorer nations, will more quickly experience the dire circumstances in the Olivet discourse, than will large rich industrialized nations. Nevertheless, the dire circumstances will at some point come upon even to the richest of nations. We here in the U.S. should therefore keep alert and watch for the signs indicated, and not be engaged with frivolities as much of the world appears now to be entering these dire times.

It only happen to those nations catch unaware. Saints shall escape as the wise virgins taken to the feast of the Lamb.

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Jesus is not speaking about His appearing here; He already told us when that will happen.

What I have come to understand and believe is that He is talking about a Fake Rapture that will snare all those Christians who are waiting to be raptured out and not suffer through the Tribulation period. There will be a false rapture.

It will come as a snare and will take many, mainly because of expectations and lack of knowledge. It will not be done by Our LORD and KING. He is coming on the Last Day, and those who are alive and remain will be just like Him. We will rejoice at His appearing. His appearing will not be like a snare. He is not here to 'catch',  to snare and trap anyone.

Knowledge is needed in these dire evil and dangerous times. The Church is deceived and taken...

We must worship Christ in Spirit and in Truth... quite literally. Are you resting in Truth- the Comforter who is with us. We see Him, but the world cannot see Him. All things are measured by the Light of Truth. We are children of Light and Truth... the Sons of God. We worship the Father of Spirits and His Son our LORD and KING Christ- The WORD of GOD, who is also GOD and who has power over all the things in the Created realms, power over all the things of gods, and angels and man.

I know what I post is not simple words and I would not have done so if I did not think it necessary. I have seen a lot of spiritual and supernatural things. I know who I am in a minimal sort of way, however I do know my LORD and my Father and they know me.

Please consider the things I have said, since it is not so clearly stated in the Bible.

Peace to you, M.

Remember the SEVEN THUNDERS....

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/21/2021 at 6:33 PM, R. Hartono said:

I would relate this to the Parable of the ten virgins

Matthew 25

1 “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom [a]is coming; go out to meet him!’ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.

11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

• Brilliant! 1

On 6/17/2021 at 2:58 AM, Marlene S said:

Jesus is not speaking about His appearing here; He already told us when that will happen.

What I have come to understand and believe is that He is talking about a Fake Rapture that will snare all those Christians who are waiting to be raptured out and not suffer through the Tribulation period. There will be a false rapture.

It will come as a snare and will take many, mainly because of expectations and lack of knowledge. It will not be done by Our LORD and KING. He is coming on the Last Day, and those who are alive and remain will be just like Him. We will rejoice at His appearing. His appearing will not be like a snare. He is not here to 'catch',  to snare and trap anyone.

Knowledge is needed in these dire evil and dangerous times. The Church is deceived and taken...

We must worship Christ in Spirit and in Truth... quite literally. Are you resting in Truth- the Comforter who is with us. We see Him, but the world cannot see Him. All things are measured by the Light of Truth. We are children of Light and Truth... the Sons of God. We worship the Father of Spirits and His Son our LORD and KING Christ- The WORD of GOD, who is also GOD and who has power over all the things in the Created realms, power over all the things of gods, and angels and man.

I know what I post is not simple words and I would not have done so if I did not think it necessary. I have seen a lot of spiritual and supernatural things. I know who I am in a minimal sort of way, however I do know my LORD and my Father and they know me.

Please consider the things I have said, since it is not so clearly stated in the Bible.

Peace to you, M.

Remember the SEVEN THUNDERS....

Remember the wise virgins are taken but the Foolish ones were left behind caught by snare.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  344
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

15 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Remember the wise virgins are taken but the Foolish ones were left behind caught by snare.

My understanding is that they were both waiting for the bridegroom; the foolish ones were not left behind, but they were not allowed to enter into the bridal Chamber.

The foolish ones lacked knowledge, they had no wisdom or understanding. They had no anointing.

Not everyone will enter into the Bridal Chamber. Remember that the door was shut and they came knocking and they were not allowed in; they did not have the anointing of the Groom.

He did not know them, because they did not know Him, yet they lived as if they did, not knowing that they were foolish and had no anointing. They believed the world that they were fine, but they did not know our LORD, personally.

They used the power of His name to perform their miracles, like casting out demons, even prophesying in His name, but He does not know them because they never sought to find Him, mainly because they were foolish, depending on their own religious abilities, which they derive from the power of the name of Christ Jesus; without ever knowing Him, while at the same time deceiving themselves because of their worldly deeds.

There was no snare, they were just foolish, lacking wisdom and understanding and were not allowed in. They were at the door knocking, but could not get in. Not the proper clothing necessary for the occasion.

Also, consider what is a SNARE. A trap laid in order to capture you, to seize you. Something you were not expecting and even though you know that there will be a snare, you do not understand that it is made ready for you, the believer.

Jesus said that many will fall-away,  Consider the words 'Fall-away'. False gods will come and deceive many, even the whole world.

What are most Christians waiting for today? Not for the appearing of Our LORD on the last day, but to be secretly raptured out of here before all the evil, really crazy stuff begins, right?

So here is my question to you: If our LORD told us to wait on HIM, and you believe that you will be raptured out before His appearing on the Last Day, who then do you think is doing the snaring? It certainly is NOT our LORD. The raptured will not be like Our LORD, as those who are alive and remain when Our LORD appears on the last day. These ones are TAKEN in a snare.

I have had two dream-visions of raptures, and it is only now as I write these words that the understanding has been completed.

There is knowledge of this here for us to find concerning this truth. It would not be a good thing for me to just drop all of what I have found concerning this all at once.

You have to pray about what I said, if you want to, but it is all about how we worship. Who we believe and worship as God and Father.

You have to have the proper thinking in these matters, because as Followers of Christ Jesus it is our minds that are being renewed. Our thoughts and heart's desire will take us to the places we desire to reach, and knowledge is key in these End Times.

There is a big difference in the way I worship as a Follower than the way most Christians do. My understanding is very different, I am also a seeker of knowledge in Truth and have found many things and had many spiritual experiences.

Our LORD has provided all the food we will ever need here, He has prepared a table right here for you personally with all the spiritual foods and drink you will ever need, and in the presence of the enemy... amazing, I really love Our LORD. He truly is Wonderful, Faithful and True.

Also consider that because we live in a world ruled by the Evil Ones, there is much control over the information we are allowed to possess as Christians. Think about it. If you live in the enemy camp, and you try to find info about how to escape, what would you do?

The enemy knows that once you find the info, you are gone from their prison. The enemy also knows that you know there is info and a way to escape, and they cannot really hide it from us forever, so what does the enemy do? They give us enough info to keep us occupied for a life-time, while they keep hidden some of the key pieces needed for us to understand more completely the info we possess.

They also ridicule the info they gave us as being superstitious and that believers are not right in the head. The world hates us and they hate the message of Christ. The snare is set for the believers and because of what they believe, they will fall into the trap.

My people are deceived and lost for lack of knowledge.

Peace to you, M.

Edited by Marlene S