• Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Isaiah 45 17

Israel has been saved by the Lord
With an everlasting salvation;
You will not be put to shame or humiliated
To all eternity

Romans 11.

25 For I do not want you, brothers and sisters, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written:

What does it mean that all Israel will be saved?

Does it speak of all the people of Israel?  Will murders be save or thieves? Lier or adulteries? Jews who have taken the mark of the beast? will they be saved?

No 

so what does it mean, all Israel will be saved?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

"All" can be interpreted to mean the fullness of...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

2 hours ago, Jaydub said:

I go by Zechariah 13:8 & 9  "And in all the land, declares the LORD, two-thirds will be cut off and perish, but a third will be left in it. This third I will bring through the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘The LORD is our God.’”

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

10 hours ago, Jaydub said:

Colossians 3:11 Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all.

Acts 15:7-9 And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us, and he made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith.

John 10:16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.

I believe "all Israel" that will be saved are the ones who are saved through faith in Jesus Christ. Israel can mean different people groups in the bible, depending on the context. As also explained here https://www.ligonier.org/learn/devotionals/who-israel/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

God always saved a remnant.  The 1/3 who go through the fire shall all be saved.

Rom 11:25  Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Rom 11:26  And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will banish ungodliness from Jacob";

Rom 11:27  "and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins."

Rom 11:28  As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers.

Rom 11:29  For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Rom 11:30  For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience,

Rom 11:31  so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now receive mercy.

Rom 11:32  For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

16 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Hi, Jaydub. . .

Isaiah 45:17

King James Version

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Israel shall be saved with an everlasting (eternal) salvation.  ....and the confusion and ignorance of His Word will not be forever.  I think this will happen when our Lord Jesus Christ returns to earth at the last trump.  Every knee will bow and at that time, we will no longer be ashamed nor confounded.

Interesting verse, the use of world vs humility or ages in bible translations, world seems to point beyond just Israel, that one verse is vastly different in bible translations.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Its talking about future "Israel"...remnant as Isa also talked about. There is no man that can reject Christ and still get to the Father. 

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

23 hours ago, Jaydub said:

Isaiah 45 17

Israel has been saved by the Lord
With an everlasting salvation;
You will not be put to shame or humiliated
To all eternity

Romans 11.

25 For I do not want you, brothers and sisters, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written:

Does it speak of all the people of Israel?  Will murders be save or thieves? Lier or adulteries? Jews who have taken the mark of the beast? will they be saved?

No 

so what does it mean, all Israel will be saved?

kind of scratching on the murders, thieves etc., why couldn’t they be saved.

Romans 11

33 O, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and untraceable His ways!

34“Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been His counselor?”

35“Who has first given to God, that God should repay him?”

36For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions:

Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Isa 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Hos 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to [them which were] not my people, Thou [art] my people; and they shall say, [Thou art] my God.

Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

Edited by Brother Duke
Add on romans
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1