IGNORED

They keep saying benefits of vaccine outweigh risks despites of many deaths.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

This is an interesting article.   CORRECTED-Fact Check- COVID-19 vaccines are not experimental and they have not skipped trial stages  https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines/corrected-fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-experimental-and-they-have-not-skipped-trial-stages-idUSL1N2M70MW

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

This is an interesting article.   CORRECTED-Fact Check- COVID-19 vaccines are not experimental and they have not skipped trial stages 

First of all, I would suggest that you stop using Reuters.  They and the AP are called 'the wire' and they are the source of the main stream media's lying. In my opinion, they have disgraced themselves.

To answer your question, they have skipped ANIMAL TRIALS, not trials.   You are the trial if you take the vaccine today.  I have already explained this.

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Okay I want to know where you got this from (referring to ADE and animals dying in earlier vaccine trials). 

Where I got it from is several extremely technical papers called White Papers (White Book), that scientists write about their experiments and observatons.  These papers are effectively the science, but I think it would be cruel to send you to those sources.

The link below is a lot easier to read and it actually starts talking about early animal trials (around 2000), and Antibody Dependent Enhancement, as having a horrifying outcome for test animals.  It's an opinion piece about Covid 19 having these same effects and needing study, but they report history correctly.

Pfizer COVID vaccine trial shows alarming evidence of pathogenic priming in older adults

2 hours ago, other one said:

but the people behind how it works has worked on it for decades.   And though we get our bodies to produce the marker proteins instead of using the virus itself, it still does the same thing as a standard vaccine....   gets the body to make antibodies.

We'll see where it goes, but right now it looks very good to me.   I have had the vaccine for a couple of months now and feel very good about it.  They haven't used mRNA on humans but they have been working on it for a long time....   the breakthrough from what I read is the delivery method of encasing it in Nanoparticles so the body doesn't destroy it before it can do its job..

From what I read this week, birth control pills cause more problems than the mRNA is causing (blood clot wise anyway).

It sounds like you are a real fan, and I hope it works out well for you.  Best wishes, and God Bless.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Sparks said:

First of all, I would suggest that you stop using Reuters.  They and the AP are called 'the wire' and they are the source of the main stream media's lying. In my opinion, they have disgraced themselves.

To answer your question, they have skipped ANIMAL TRIALS, not trials.   You are the trial if you take the vaccine today.  I have already explained this.

Where I got it from is several extremely technical papers called White Papers (White Book), that scientists write about their experiments and observatons.  These papers are effectively the science, but I think it would be cruel to send you to those sources.

The link below is a lot easier to read and it actually starts talking about early animal trials (around 2000), and Antibody Dependent Enhancement, as having a horrifying outcome for test animals.  It's an opinion piece about Covid 19 having these same effects and needing study, but they report history correctly.

Pfizer COVID vaccine trial shows alarming evidence of pathogenic priming in older adults

Well I suggest you stop using whatever sorce you are using because clearly they are wrong and full of misinformation. Which is why their nonsense dose not make it to the main stream. Also your article has the word "opinion " at the top of it. Which means it is opinion and not fact. With all that I think we have beaten this topic to death and it is time for me to move on.

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Sparks said:

It sounds like you are a real fan, and I hope it works out well for you.  Best wishes, and God Bless.

and I hope you stay healthy.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Just a small note that's all.  

I came across this article..

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9792931264

Also a journal article from last year..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7449230/

(mRNA-1273 is moderna vaccine I think?)

Thanks.

Edited by just_abc

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.53
  • Days Won:  12

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well I suggest you stop using whatever sorce you are using because clearly they are wrong and full of misinformation. Which is why their nonsense dose not make it to the main stream. Also your article has the word "opinion " at the top of it. Which means it is opinion and not fact. With all that I think we have beaten this topic to death and it is time for me to move on.

The supposition underlying this post, is that the "main stream" is much more likely to be correct than technical scientific papers that most people cannot understand.  This position is ludicrous.

The "opinion" in the article is about humans possibly suffering similar effects to those that were observed in animal trials.  This, of course, remains to be seen; but, it should not just be dismissed.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

What I have begun to realize is that you don't actually read what I post, but you tend to reply to it, anyway.

2 hours ago, other one said:

and I hope you stay healthy.

I always seem to, thanks.  Of course, I mostly credit a healthful diet and God's grace, but thanks. :)

2 hours ago, just_abc said:

Just a small note that's all.  

I came across this article..

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9792931264

Also a journal article from last year..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7449230/

(mRNA-1273 is moderna vaccine I think?)

Thanks.

It was on every radio station and television station, at the time, that they would bypass animal testing.  They bypassed animal testing for speed

Your article mentions the reason for not testing on animals was because using mRNA vaccines on animals triggers dangerous inflammation, which is not the same claim.  They call this a straw man argument.

As for the White Paper at NIH, it was about making a vaccine for apes.  Sort of says that in the title.

As a side note, animal trials involve not only injecting an occasional animal with a vaccine, but something called a challenge test.  That is, they give the animal the real virus after it develops antibodies.  This is the part that reveals ADE.

So, do you have some fact check that says they did that for Covid 19 vaccines?

They didn't 'challenge test' the humans, either, because they consider it unethical.  So, if the humans did get ADE today due to the vaccine the got, they would not know it until they came into contact with the real Covid 19 virus in the wild.