• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,874
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

"All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out." -- John 6:37

If you have honestly come to Jesus and repented, then he has said he will NEVER cast you out. In moments of fear like this, I would advise you admit that fear to Jesus, apologize for any wrong thoughts, and then thank and praise him for the fact that he is keeping you and will never cast you out. Then ask him to take the thoughts from you according to his will.

Praying for you!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

(Please read this whole message) Have no worry you sound like you have a beautifull heart, I love you for that, and if i love you, Jesus loves you, and if Jesus loves you, God surely loves you. If your scared, and don't like these thought's, perhap's there being put there and there, and in a way are not your thought's at all. If you want to love Jesus and basically hate the wrongfull thoughts your having about Jesus, keep seeking him and God, and praying and when your time comes to be risen, you will see Jesus and you will finally feel what you are looking for. And let me tell you God NEVER EVER leaves his loved ones and those who love and seek him, God is most definitely with you and he loves you, and so does Jesus. fight those thought's, and never stop fighting them, and just think this (Jesus willinging got wipped half to death, and then carried his cross miles and then got nailed to that cross and hung there FOR YOU... now don't take this in a offensive way, i'm not saying shame on you look what Jesus did for you, NO NOT AT ALL... What i am just trying to tell you is, do you really think someone would do all that for his people and people in general or just do it willingly period if he wasn't truly the son of the living God. For he is the only man that has ever done that in all of history. the answer is no a man, and Jesus wouldn't willingly go through all that suffering just simply because he THOUGHT  he was the son of God... NO as i assume you already figured out. So just think of what he did for you willingly, don't so much think about how he did it for your sins (YET) just know he did it willingly FOR YOU the willing part is the BIG one, and he loves you regardless of what tempting thought's are showing up. Never give up never stop trying to seek the lord Jesus and his father God in heaven creator of heaven and earth.

Sincerely: Andrew
Too: Someone in need :)

• Loved it! 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 4/9/2021 at 12:05 PM, Caitlin _ said:

Hi. I’m so scared. About two weeks ago I started having cursing thoughts because I read verses about cursing in the Bible for example :-

Genisis 9:25

he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers."

and 

1 Corinthians 12:3

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

these verses triggered me and I then started having thoghts in my head saying “curse” and I started getting tempted to think them about people and then I started praying to Jesus and then started getting tempted to think them about Him. 

I don’t feel emotions for Jesus and I don’t feel like connection and stuff with Him and it triggered me to think stuff. 

my head has been doing it for like over a week and I’m scared incase because I tube it hardened my heart. I’m scared because anyone I look at or think another my head gets tempted to think it about them. And Jesus.

i want my heart to be soft for Him. (I received Him 10/11months ago I’m sure) 

But prayed to the Father most of the time until a few months ago. 

im scared for my soul. ? I asked Jesus for help all week and I’m scared because last night I read this verse:-

Ecclesiastes 10:20

Even in your thoughts, do not curse the king, nor in your bedroom curse the rich, for a bird of the air will carry your voice, or some winged creature tell the matter.

im always in my bedroom - barley leave it. 
my thoghts have been cursing 

Jesus is king 

Christians are rich and my head thoghts cursing thoghts. 

I don’t know what to do. I’m terrified. I’m scared about my standing with God. I want to be saved. I want to be with God.?

I don’t even know if He’s with me. I’m scared because of the cursing thoghts and because of the state of the heart and Jesus and the thoghts about Him. 

thanks for reading :)

Praise be the Lord Jesus that you are scared with the possibility to go to the hell. This can generate inside you fear of the Lord, which is pure (Ps 19:9) and will guide you to be a better person, so that you can be used by Jesus to save many souls.

Only stay firm in Jesus' Word, loving your neighbor as Jesus loved you (John 13:34,35) and everything will go fine.

• Thumbs Up 1