• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, one.opinion said:

There is a very slim possibility of long term effects of the vaccine. Whatever these effects might be, they will be "a drop in the bucket" compared to the effects of rampant COVID.

You cannot possibly know that, no one can  know that because they have not done the due diligence, they rushed it out under political pressure for financial gain,  you are just drinking the kool-aid my friend

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09

25 minutes ago, PeterR said:

Excuse me, did you say the vaccines worked? For what? Do you have any evidence?

The COVID vaccines work by reducing the rates and severity of the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.

Here is a summary of some clinical evidence - https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7013e3.htm?s_cid=mm7013e3_w

Non-clinical, but also credible evidence is seen in the reduction of incidence in countries/areas of high vaccination rates. We can see a significant drop in cases in places like the US and Israel that have had success in getting large portions of their population vaccinated.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest kingdombrat

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09

12 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

You cannot possibly know that, no one can  know that because they have not done the due diligence, they rushed it out under political pressure for financial gain,  you are just drinking the kool-aid my friend

There is zero data suggesting that a vaccine that has proven to be very safe in the short term is going to kill millions of people worldwide in the long term. Try taking a step back to see who is thinking rationally about this safety issue.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

8 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

If the kool aid saves my life and/or the lives of others I'll drink it.

The very low probability of long term side effects outweigh the benefits by a long shot.

I'll admit I was skeptical at the speed this came out. Millions were vaccinated before I received mine. I would  call the move to get a vaccine unprecedented. This is because unheard of efforts were put into place to come up with a solution, likely never seen before in the making and distribution of a vaccine, so YES is came out faster than most typical vaccines did for reasons that are obvious.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

There is zero data suggesting that a vaccine that has proven to be very safe in the short term is going to kill millions of people worldwide in the long term. Try taking a step back to see who is thinking rationally about this safety issue.

And that is because we have not seen or tested for the long term effects

And if the vaccine is truly protecting everyone one who is taking it, then only us poor ignorant folks who are looking upon this with trepidation will die.....2% of the time.

6 minutes ago, Starise said:

If the kool aid saves my life and/or the lives of others I'll drink it.

That's a big if my friend, and what if it shown 10 years from now that it causes harmful side effects (as we have seen in the past like with Autism) is that price also acceptable?

11 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

There is NO LAW stating that we must take the vaccine 

2 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Many of us who were in outstanding health and condition who survived Covid19 but have now because of it so many serious problems with heart lungs etc. that we often think we would have been better off having died from Covid19 are so sick and tired of having this 2% survival statistic being shoved down our throats. 

EW  I am not wearing gloves and I shoved something down your throat.

It is the truth

I am sorry for your suffering, the virus is bad, I am not arguing that. I am arguing the wisdom of taken un proven untested vaccine 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

10 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

That's a big if my friend, and what if it shown 10 years from now that it causes harmful side effects (as we have seen in the past like with Autism) is that price also acceptable?

Well that's really the only unturned stone. I do not believe a government would 'test' a vaccine on it's population. There were in fact trials obviously done to determine the outcome as best they could. You really can't ask for better than that. Since then millions of people have been successfully vaccinated. I am not of the opinion anything major will result in the future if anything at all.

And to be fair.....the long term effects of life on earth are.....wait for it.......

DEATH.

Edited by Starise
  • Thumbs Up 1