IGNORED

Conversation with those who believe Christ has NOT returned (2nd Advent) and will NOT be coming pre trib (rapture)

DeighAnn

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.49
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

John 6:39 (NAS20S) “And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that of everything that He has given Me I will lose nothing, but will raise it up on the last day.

Rom. 8:28 (NAS20S)   And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

Rom. 8:31 (NAS20S)    What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Heleadth

Who would really benefit from that?  If Satan is all about finding those to destroy and Christ tells us not to be deceived and to study to show thyself approved and to put on the gospel (ITls ARMOR and a war is upon us) and we are told we are choosing between good and evil and we are living in the days when all will come to pass do you really think it is a good time to not so much think in those terms?  I am just saying there is a reason for all this 'figure out the circumstance talk' that is happening today.  Lots to change in the end times.  Knowledge coming faster and faster, not only the former rain but the former and latter rain.  The Word is fairly clear and if the Holy Spirit is leading so many to go this way there must be a reason for it.  

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Daniel 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

The only value I have ever found in my own speculations is that once I finally get to the end of them, I start to rely on God to show me Himself what He is saying in His word.  :)

Well, when was the book of Daniel unsealed....it was unsealed in Jesus through the revelation of the gospel...since Jesus referred to it and told the reader to understand.  It had to have been possible for the earliest readers of the written gospels to understand....in order to understand it had to have been unsealed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

.in order to understand it had to have been unsealed.

Likewise, Revelation was relevant as it TWICE refers to Ezekiel's prophesy (Ex 38/39). Since Revelation is apocryphal and recapitulates its message a few times, Rev 19 and Rev 20 speak of the same Ez. prophesy in slightly different ways. So we do not have a 'space' between the two relevant accounts; they are the same, and thus the pre-mil ideology implodes on its self. We are in the millennium now and are awaiting the end of All Days and the Coming of the Lord and His Resurrection of the Holy Ones. ('saints' is a poor translation). We are His Holy Priesthood and Kings and Queens that Reign with Him right now over EVERYTHING.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,142
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

21 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

We are in the millennium now and are awaiting the end of All Days and the Coming of the Lord and His Resurrection of the Holy Ones.

Rev. 20:1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished.

If "we are in the Millennium now," then who is causing all of the lying and deceiving?

Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them.

So who and where are the leaders of the Church having this judgment authority, and why aren't they judging all the liars and deceivers and murderers? And what is Jesus doing about all of this? All in all, there sure hasn't been much ruling in righteousness since Christ ascended. And there sure has been a whole lot of ruling in evil, I'm sure most people would agree. Don't you?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

15 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

If "we are in the Millennium now," then who is causing all of the lying and deceiving?

Short answer: We are not doing the Job our Savior set for us. We have fallen down rather badly. However, there are many that have not bowed the knee to the Baals.

22 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

I'm sure most people would agree. Don't you?

Perhaps the 'ones' that might agree with that question are the ones that have chosen the path of powerlessness and have decided not to act. Over the last 2000 years great strides have been made and the world is a far better place than before. Christian Medical Missionaries and a whole host of discoveries by believers have shown us that we can make a difference. The cessationist would not agree. They will be judged I am sure.

As for me and my solitary house: "we will serve the Lord", no matter how failingly because we have BELIEVING LOYALTY in the One True God and His Messiah.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,142
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

7 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Perhaps the 'ones' that might agree with that question are the ones that have chosen the path of powerlessness and have decided not to act.

Rev. 20:4 And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Sorry, your argument doesn't jibe with the above prophecy. Because Christ then must also then be accused of not acting.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,876
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Where did Jesus say anything like that?

Mathew 11:13 

*Aramaic Bible in Plain English

13 “All The Prophets and The Written Law have prophesied until Yohannan.

*Contemporary English Version

13 All the Books of the Prophets and the Law of Moses told what was going to happen up to the time of John.

*New Living Translation

13 For before John came, all the prophets and the law of Moses looked forward to this present time.

*English Standard Version

13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John,

*Berean Study Bible
   13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I am sorry,  I really don't understand what you are saying.  What truth is known?

At some point people realize just who is who and what's what.

"They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it"

They know who they are worshipping and it's not the most high God.

At the midpoint when the beast declares himself god people really know then. In the Temple the beast rails against the most high God. Declares himself as god above all gods. This is the truth people will know. The truth has come out; the beast is making himself to be God and making God to be no god.

This is Satan's lie and deception from the beginning when he tried to make himself to be like God. That what all the lies and deception are leading to and it's captured in this statement:

"“You will not surely die,” the serpent told her. “For God knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”"

The same deceiving lie from ancient times: we can be gods, Satan is god. It's undercover now, soon it won't be. And it can't be. The lies have to be exposed, the deception over as people will have to choose knowing full well what they are choosing.

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Something has taken place in which one of the 10 heads has had a deadly wound.  SINCE they are all connected by the 'one body'  a deadly wound to any of them is a deadly wound to all of them.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

What do you get from this? 

It's been my thought that the beast will confirm the covenant first. This is where the group comes together, the beast and the 10 kings. The deadly head wound comes at some point after this but I don't know when exactly. In the chart I sent I just put the label of the deadly head wound and the rise of the beast and the kings within the 1st half. 

I feel the head wound happens and is healed early on but I don't know for sure. I am convinced the wound is healed before the midpoint is all.

Please let me know if you would like for me to put my thoughts when I ask a question or after your response.  I usually try to put them first so you know where I am coming from because I have had the conversations where specific questions were asked in specific ways to try to 'trap' me into whatevers and I just want to find the truth and the sooner I find out mistakes in my thinking less mistakes to fix all the way around....d

You're doing fine. 

And yes, there are wanna be lawyers here. Not everyone is looking out for each other, some are wolves stalking sheep.

Edited by Diaste
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I don't think so or have never thought that before.  People wanting mountains to fall on them and wanting to be hidden from His face has never suggested to me he was 'found' to be false before that.  He is sitting in the temple claiming to be God.  

Do you think people will be choosing evil over good on purpose?
or do you believe people will be deceived into believing what HE BELIEVES of himself? 

Not will be deceived, already are. The deception is all around us. When the beast is revealed the people will realize.

And yes, the time is coming when a choice will be required; Satan or Jesus Christ. Nothing hidden, no more lies. At the time when the people call for the rocks to bury them to hide them from the Mighty God and the Lamb the people already knew what was coming. When they saw the signs of the 6th seal they knew wrath was about to happen. That speaks of previous knowledge and it's knowledge everyone has;

"Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man"

How did they know? Because they knew who they were following and the consequences. Sure they were in denial, but they knew the truth. I think we all know we just have a strong will to deny.