IGNORED

what is your take on "free Britney" movement?

Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a34113034/why-longtime-britney-spears-fans-are-demanding-to-freebritney/

honestly, for me I can see things from both sides. i read somewhere that Britney Spears was forced to have a intrauterine device put inside her to prevent her from getting pregnant. I just thing that sounds extremely invasive, no wonder Britney doesn't like it. But at the same time, given her mental health issues, I can understand why her father thinks it is a bad idea for her to have more children at the moment. I don't know, I read that Britney Spears want to have more children with her current boyfriend. I personally think Britney Spears is living by her feelings and not exercise sound judgement.

what do you think?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

Britney is being treated like a slave. Her freedom is non existent. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,878
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  229
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

if she was not making so much money for her father I wonder if he would be /have been going to such extremes ? It is HER life and NOT his to live and that goes for anyone . We all make mistakes and do things our parents think unwise or unsafe but it is the same for every generation

Edited by ladypeartree
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, Equippers said:

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a34113034/why-longtime-britney-spears-fans-are-demanding-to-freebritney/

honestly, for me I can see things from both sides. i read somewhere that Britney Spears was forced to have a intrauterine device put inside her to prevent her from getting pregnant. I just thing that sounds extremely invasive, no wonder Britney doesn't like it. But at the same time, given her mental health issues, I can understand why her father thinks it is a bad idea for her to have more children at the moment. I don't know, I read that Britney Spears want to have more children with her current boyfriend. I personally think Britney Spears is living by her feelings and not exercise sound judgement.

what do you think?

Britney Spears is living a life of this secular world. There are many. I am praying for her when I pray for the lost souls in this world everyday. 

21 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

if she was not making so much money for her father I wonder if he would be /have been going to such extremes ? It is HER life and NOT his to live and that goes for anyone . We all make mistakes and do things our parents think unwise or unsafe but it is the same for every generation

yes, you are right, we all make mistakes. But the issue here is whether there is a pattern and if so why. As an outsider, i can only speculate, but I get the impression that Britney's mental health condition is putting her in danger of making bad decisions all the time, that is why she was put in the conservatorship in the first place.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 7/17/2021 at 11:28 PM, Equippers said:

I read that Britney Spears want to have more children with her current boyfriend.

She also wants to marry that boyfriend before getting pregnant.     Her father was a nobody until he got control of her fortunes and doesn't want to give the control of it up.    Doesn't want her to do anything that might affect her ability to keep making that fortune grow.

It seems she's tired of the rat race she's gotten caught up in and just wants to lead a normal life.    She is truly being treated as a slave to make money for others to control.    If she was not so wealthy, which of her controllers would even bother to care?

4 minutes ago, other one said:

She also wants to marry that boyfriend before getting pregnant.     Her father was a nobody until he got control of her fortunes and doesn't want to give the control of it up.    Doesn't want her to do anything that might affect her ability to keep making that fortune grow.

It seems she's tired of the rat race she's gotten caught up in and just wants to lead a normal life.    She is truly being treated as a slave to make money for others to control.    If she was not so wealthy, which of her controllers would even bother to care?

yes, many seems to think her father is not doing this because he has her best interest at heart. as an outsider, I can only speculate.

yes, there are fathers who take advantage of their children and exploit them. 

but there are also many fathers who loves their children unconditionally and only want to do what is best for them.

I can't really say which kind of father her dad is.

but i do think there maybe a good argument as to why she should not be having more children depending on how stable she is.

I mean, i am not her psychiatrist, so I can't really say how serious is her diagnosis.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,094
  • Content Per Day:  9.71
  • Days Won:  149

There have been rumors, that if true, would have Brittany in the clutches of the Illuminati under the control of 'handlers'. I personally can't ignore some of her strange behavior in the past as falling directly in line with that sort of conditioning. While I can't say with certainty this was going on I would say the chances of it are very high since it's common in the Hollywood elites. For anyone who's interested in this you can find out more online by simply searching Illuminati and handlers. It's all very dark and satanic. It's mostly secret, but the cat has been let out of the bag on more than one occasion.

In a nutshell it's evil manipulation to the max. That it happens in families is no surprise since this is common in those circles. Demonic worship and control does tend to run in families because those partaking in it perpetuate it to their offspring.

If you think I'm into conspiracy territory you probably haven't studied it like I have.

Any grown woman deserves the right to do whatever she wants to do. She has a free will and she should not be expected in any way to comply with anyone else's wishes at her age. To see her breaking away is a good sign I think. She sees what has happened and she wants out. She now realizes she was just a money making machine for those who controlled her.

If they rule against her, she should have the freedom to walk away money or no money. I can't believe that up until a few days ago her father was even deciding her attorney. The judge in the case is allowing her to select her own attorney now.

Brittany has been in an unfortunate capsule for a very long time and in my opinion the level of control goes very deep. If it is those people in Hollywood behind it that I think it probably is, she risks the very real idea that she could have an 'accident' if things don't go their way or of she begins to remember more incriminating evidence against them.

We should pray that she sees the light, for her safety and that the Lord breaks those evil chains that's probably all she has ever known.