• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/28/2021 at 1:28 PM, Dennis1209 said:

You don't necessarily need to be a prophet to predict something obvious. I'm going to stick my neck out here to be chopped off. But first, let me ask two questions? (1) Who now owns and controls the Internet? (2) Who sold their controlling portion of it, and to who and why?

We now see the total control of all major media news and publication's, and all major social media sites, without any controls or restrictions. They suspend your accounts and activity for political purposes and their global agendas. All without even offering a reason for it, unless you're lucky, and they say it's a violation of terms of service. If they can ban a sitting US. President for bogus charges, what's your status? 

Their targets are blatantly obvious; Christian's, conservatives, patriots, first and second Amendments rights advocates, etc. So, what's next?

Control of the content and searches of the Internet. Google and Edge is already tinkering with the desired search results they want. Christian hate speech, the Bible, conservative viewpoints, 2nd Amendment issues and much more will be redacted from and prohibited on the Internet. 

Whether you know it or not, artificial intelligence (AI), is about to take control of our daily lives and activities. The only way one person [Antichrist] could possible control all buying and selling, monitor every human on the planet, and control the globe; is through the use of artificial intelligence. No army of people, or banks of computers, could make instantaneous decisions of who's who.

Christian websites like Worthy will not exist, because they are not all inclusive, intolerant, filled with biblical hate speech. The Biden official label for us now is, "domestic terrorists." One step above a "basket of deplorables."

I predict, in just a couple or few years, Christian and pro America websites will be removed from the Internet and all content regulated and controlled. Just as social media and the "press" has morphed into. 

Any disagreements?

Not from me. Great persecution is coming very soon. But Satan's use of the media in not knew just highly improved .

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Starise said:

Just trying to offset all of these facts with the view that God is in control. I do this to remind myself that we are the victors here and the devil is the one scurrying around last minute trying to make things happen. The real battle was won back on that old rugged cross. Jesus our king and victor over sin, death and the devil. We can never repay Him of praise Him enough. This life is only the beginning to the next life with Christ.

Probably the main sticking point I have with the rapture as taught in most protestant seminaries is that I don't think the Lord returns for us until the VERY end. I believe we remain throughout whatever comes before that. Very possibly preserved by the hand of God or set apart for martyrdom. The Bible says no man knows the day or the hour of the Lord's return. This does not mean we won't know when it's generally close. I won't attempt any guesses here.  I will say I feel we are headed into that last hoorah of evil before the Lord steps in and deals with it. We are told in the end times evil men will wax worse and worse.  That certainly is happening with large groups turning race against race attempting to rewrite our constitution almost daily.

We probably looked around in many of the same places to get our info as to how all of these things, particularly technology, are converging to establish absolute control the citizenry of the entire earth. All of it has to do with being plugged in to the matrix and consolidation. Consolidation means all control comes from one source. It's happening in agriculture with large corporations buying up all the farms and using GMO to assure seeds need to be bought from them, grocery retailers are monopolizing, everything is being moved into larger more centralized control. In my state the large state colleges are merging control. Keeping the old names but centralizing control. On the tech side of things, the whole thing is one large automated tracking spy ring. If my predictions are true, eventually people will be getting tech implants or some infants will be implanted at birth. You probably CAN'T unplug from an implant. Once you have it it becomes a part of you. The whole government funded rollout of new wifi tech like 5g-6g are all designed to put the web into as many places as it can be. Laptops and tablets are given away for free to kids in 3rd world countries.

The battle will be very impersonal since there are now drones and robots capable of the dirty work. Transhuman is not human. Any thing meddled with in our DNA is less than human.

The government had contractors build holding centers a long time ago. They just sit there waiting for what?  

One interesting development is that an Israeli company has developed a software program that can get into any smart phone, even the ones with protection. I am so glad it is Israel that has it.Hopefully they will be wise in how they sell and use it.

Yes I agree it is here. Still in it's infancy but it's here. May God grant us the wisdom to know how to deal with each coming hurdle that would threaten our safety and ability to make decisions.

You're very well informed and know what you're talking about. We see almost eye to eye on everything, except the pre-tribulation Rapture view. 

How many arguments, fights and posts are on this forum on that one? :D How many books and commentaries have been written with various views?

You probably know or have heard of a Dr. Kent Hovind? In my opinion, he is one of the most knowledgeable people of our day on the flood, creation and the dinosaur's. He held a lifelong pre-tribulation view, but changed it, and now vehemently believes it occurs at the sixth Seal Judgment. 

So many godly people infinitely smarter than me hold a different view than I do. Who am I to say they are wrong, cherry pick Bible verses to support my own personal belief, and try to convince them that my view is the correct one? It's not a Salvation issue, just a belief of the timing of it. 

Here's one thing that really gets me excited, talking of the Rapture, regardless of the timing, if our Lord doesn't call me home first. This is not in the Bible, but something I've only pondered and tried to imagine. 

We know we are going to be transformed into a glorified body in a twinkling of an eye. Much debate on how fast a "twinkling" is, possibly as far a a second of time can be divided into, but anyway...

I believe the elect are going to hear it in advance; the trumpet, the shout of the Archangel, the Lord commanding us to "come up hither." The dead in Christ will rise and be glorified first, then we which remain are next. 

The preceding in my mind involves an unknown amount of "time" if it is verbally spoken to our understanding? I have every reason to believe so, as with Paul's conversion and elsewhere, everyone else only heard thunder and didn't hear what was said. I have a cemetery near by. Will I (we) be a witness to all the graves exploding open and those that are asleep arise? Will their be a few earthly moments to take it all in, and with the most anticipation anyone could not even dream of, and the overwhelming excitement and joy, to take it all in before our feet leave the ground? Again it's not in the Bible and I can't prove it, but I'm thinking we may be called up by our names. Could that be associated with the 'white stone' given to us?

Revelation 2:17 (KJV) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

I get all giddy thinking about that day, sorry.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,029
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/29/2021 at 4:25 PM, Alive said:

What specifically do you see that makes what you say obvious and how are 'these things' contrasted with events prior to 60 years ago? How do you connect it specifically to scripture?

First, if I were to connect to scripture it would be 2 timothy 2: 1-9 and Matthew 24 as a starting point.

Second, in the last sixty years we've thrown out THOUSANDS of years of human culture and true "common sense" - and wisdom. Specifics include things happening internationally (i.e. this isn't just a US thing), e.g. transgenderism, inability to actually enforce the law, allowing minors to get abortions without their parents' knowledge or even against their permission, allowing males to compete in female sports, wokism, etc. 

Literally it comes down to this: The WHOLE world is turned upside down in a way that has never happened in human history. Insanity is desperately trying to overturn sanity via the cancel culture, and battle lines are being drawn as I type this. Worldwide we are being deceived by the "MSM". It's easy for me to see, because I dumped TV in 1997 and get my news from many diverse sources. Using the "how to boil the frog alive" analogy, THIS frog jumped out in 1997 and from the outside can see that the water is very hot indeed. Yet the frogs in the water - with only their experience in the pot as their guide - call me crazy. I know better. I know human nature. I know human history. I've had constant conversations with these "woke frogs" since my first forum postings way back in ~1998. 

What is happening to the world right now is quite clear to me. It's one of the reasons I moved from Seattle to rural KY in 2011, and it's gotten exponentially worse since then. And the other side is "all in" on this. They are in "scorched earth" mode. That is, they will do whatever it takes to win this, even if it means nobody wins. 

But we are just visiting this life. It is a mist. And I see it almost as a "boot camp" or "test" for believers. And I do my best to live by the Apostle Paul's words: To live is Christ and to die is gain.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Content Count:  3,029
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/30/2021 at 9:22 AM, Starise said:

In the old Soviet Union when the Ruble was worthless and all supply chains were corrupted, many locals developed their own small economies based on a barter system. There are also many people who today live disconnected from the grid. Agricultural areas have an added advantage that they can grow their own food.

If God wanted to make a way for us He would make a way. If we stay plugged in we are all just talking about fighting evil while we use the very same tools the other side uses. To be fair and as you know technology isn't inherently 'evil'. Up until now the tech I use make things work a little more efficiently. If I ever felt the Lord convicting me to 'unplug' I would do it and trust Him to the outcome. The Bible says no man has lost family or belongings that He won't replace many fold in His kingdom. If my ability to live in my home and obtain food ever depends on me accepting something I know is evil and contrary to the Lord's teaching, I will do what I have to do and trust God for the outcome. If things get to that point later on in this world, resistance won't get you anywhere regardless. Oh it might buy you a few months or even a year eating freeze dried rations. You might not be on your property. None of that looks like a long term solution. The long term solution is the Lord's return for us. I'm not implying we don't use our common sense for self preservation. I think when the time comes ( if it comes in our lifetime) we will know what to do or where to go.

Yahweh did not tell the Israelites who fled Pharaoh that he would be parting the sea for them to cross. They didn't know until right up until it was time. 

I used to say that those that espouse leftist values would not win over conservative and Christian values because, frankly, though the left "owns" the MSM, the conservatives "own" the internet. And the internet is obviously more powerful.

I said that because I watched a lot of discussions go down over the years and it was very typical of "the left" to quickly reduce themselves to ad-hominem attacks. Don't get me wrong. All do it to one degree or another, but it seemed to be the left's MO. And as sites started banning people for using ad-hom attacks, the "leftist" members started simply disappearing. Not all, of course, but things were headed a certain direction.

Then something changed EVERYTHING. It is evil at its core and is, as I see it, a "scorched earth" solution brought about by the left to win where their "emotion focused" arguments can't win on a level playing field. It is the last arrow in their quiver: Cancel culture. I could expound all over the place on that one, but I think you know what I'm saying and will just leave it at that. Suffice it to say that it is real and a HUGE development, not unlike the tools used to expedite the rise of the Soviets or the Nazis.

Except this time it is worldwide.

BTW, there is an andrew Klavan youtube video that discusses the cancel culture (before that name was coined), and it does reflect what was going on at the time. It's called "shut up", and was posted a full 12 years ago. Search it out.

Edited by Still Alive
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,240
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Hey Dennis.. bless you richly in JESUS NAME. Two things come to mind. I forget where I heard it.. they saw this white like ribbon all over the world.. then turned black. the internet. Some preacher/prophet said before my time (I'm 60) said "the last president will be a woman or she will be the vice president". 

We still have 3+ years left (Biden) yet.. there is nothing our God can not do. There is no way that He will make a way or a heart He can not touch. Yet I do see what you are saying coming to pass. I get this info from places on this blue ball in other countries where Christians are being taken, used as slaves and much worse and what shocking is how it does not make the news...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/30/2021 at 11:38 AM, Starise said:

Just trying to offset all of these facts with the view that God is in control. I do this to remind myself that we are the victors here and the devil is the one scurrying around last minute trying to make things happen. The real battle was won back on that old rugged cross. Jesus our king and victor over sin, death and the devil. We can never repay Him of praise Him enough. This life is only the beginning to the next life with Christ.

Probably the main sticking point I have with the rapture as taught in most protestant seminaries is that I don't think the Lord returns for us until the VERY end. I believe we remain throughout whatever comes before that. Very possibly preserved by the hand of God or set apart for martyrdom. The Bible says no man knows the day or the hour of the Lord's return. This does not mean we won't know when it's generally close. I won't attempt any guesses here.  I will say I feel we are headed into that last hoorah of evil before the Lord steps in and deals with it. We are told in the end times evil men will wax worse and worse.  That certainly is happening with large groups turning race against race attempting to rewrite our constitution almost daily.

We probably looked around in many of the same places to get our info as to how all of these things, particularly technology, are converging to establish absolute control the citizenry of the entire earth. All of it has to do with being plugged in to the matrix and consolidation. Consolidation means all control comes from one source. It's happening in agriculture with large corporations buying up all the farms and using GMO to assure seeds need to be bought from them, grocery retailers are monopolizing, everything is being moved into larger more centralized control. In my state the large state colleges are merging control. Keeping the old names but centralizing control. On the tech side of things, the whole thing is one large automated tracking spy ring. If my predictions are true, eventually people will be getting tech implants or some infants will be implanted at birth. You probably CAN'T unplug from an implant. Once you have it it becomes a part of you. The whole government funded rollout of new wifi tech like 5g-6g are all designed to put the web into as many places as it can be. Laptops and tablets are given away for free to kids in 3rd world countries.

The battle will be very impersonal since there are now drones and robots capable of the dirty work. Transhuman is not human. Any thing meddled with in our DNA is less than human.

The government had contractors build holding centers a long time ago. They just sit there waiting for what?  

One interesting development is that an Israeli company has developed a software program that can get into any smart phone, even the ones with protection. I am so glad it is Israel that has it.Hopefully they will be wise in how they sell and use it.

Yes I agree it is here. Still in it's infancy but it's here. May God grant us the wisdom to know how to deal with each coming hurdle that would threaten our safety and ability to make decisions.

As you know, there are a number of ways people come to their own belief's. One of such, could even be the English translation of the Bible they prefer. I mainly stick to the KJV, but have and use other versions, as that can be very helpful, especially with a better English word translation.

Pertaining to the Tribulation and God's wrath, directed to the elect, the KJV always uses the word "from" and not "through."

Another thing that seems minor, is a measly pair of two letter words, and the significance between them. Many people would argue apples and oranges, it's insignificant and not important. Those two words are in and on.

What if we're talking basketballs or watermelons? Would there be a big difference if I said to someone, "I'm going to put this watermelon in your head." Opposed to on you head?

Seems silly, but translation is everything. I purposely used those two words that describe the mark of the Beast. The KJV uses the word "in" the forehead [under the skin] or in the right hand. Most other translations prefer the word "on" [on top of the skin]. The very difference between those two important words, would give us totally different ideas and interpretations of the exact meaning and potential application. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 7/28/2021 at 1:50 PM, other one said:

how about 30+ million fallen angels that will soon be kicked out of the heavenly realm.

A) A myriad is literally 10,000.

B) A myriad can also be used to indicate a large but unspecified number.

But yes, the number of fallen angels who have followed Satan into wrongdoing is very large and these wicked spirits have great influence today as as they behold their day drawing near as earth nears Armageddon, which is why we need to "let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works, 25 not forsaking our meeting together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you see the day drawing near" (Hebrews 10: 24, 25).  

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.93
  • Days Won:  21

God is always in control. Yeshua is sovereign over all the cosmos.

It may go 'dark' for many that live by their comm sets. It will not take much for the earth to 'go dark'.
I also moved to a free gas locale in KY. But the ex (a flat earther) gave me the boot and all was lost in CH7.

I am under no delusions about the pre-mil type of eschatology. It is all false.

Do not look for that great elevator in the sky to rescue you. Just rely totally on the Lord and look towards the hills from whence cometh our help...  :mellow:

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  15
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 7/28/2021 at 4:28 PM, Dennis1209 said:

You don't necessarily need to be a prophet to predict something obvious. I'm going to stick my neck out here to be chopped off. But first, let me ask two questions? (1) Who now owns and controls the Internet? (2) Who sold their controlling portion of it, and to who and why?

We now see the total control of all major media news and publication's, and all major social media sites, without any controls or restrictions. They suspend your accounts and activity for political purposes and their global agendas. All without even offering a reason for it, unless you're lucky, and they say it's a violation of terms of service. If they can ban a sitting US. President for bogus charges, what's your status? 

Their targets are blatantly obvious; Christian's, conservatives, patriots, first and second Amendments rights advocates, etc. So, what's next?

Control of the content and searches of the Internet. Google and Edge is already tinkering with the desired search results they want. Christian hate speech, the Bible, conservative viewpoints, 2nd Amendment issues and much more will be redacted from and prohibited on the Internet. 

Whether you know it or not, artificial intelligence (AI), is about to take control of our daily lives and activities. The only way one person [Antichrist] could possible control all buying and selling, monitor every human on the planet, and control the globe; is through the use of artificial intelligence. No army of people, or banks of computers, could make instantaneous decisions of who's who.

Christian websites like Worthy will not exist, because they are not all inclusive, intolerant, filled with biblical hate speech. The Biden official label for us now is, "domestic terrorists." One step above a "basket of deplorables."

I predict, in just a couple or few years, Christian and pro America websites will be removed from the Internet and all content regulated and controlled. Just as social media and the "press" has morphed into. 

Any disagreements?

Fact is we just don't know what God will allow to happen or when.  He is sovereign over this world and nothing is going to happen apart from His sovereign will and timing.  Jesus said to worry not for the morrow, sufficient unto the day are the troubles thereof.  Remember what HE did at Babel when it seemed "nothing will be restrained from them that they imagine to do".  Remember Jesus saying to Pilate that he could do nothing to Him except it was given to him by the Father.  Not one sparrow falls apart from the Father and we are worth more than many sparrows.  When we see certain things begin to happen, look UP for our redemption draws nigh.  We'll just take things one day at a time and keep keeping our eyes on Jesus regardless...He gives us grace and strength one day at a time for whatever we are facing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2