• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, other one said:

I do have a question to think about though.   Considering Obama was recorded saying that he would like to find someone that would allow him to run the country from his bedroom or something like that.  To find a kind of puppet he could control and speak through.....     So in a since I do believe he's done it, and this is more the Obama administration on it's third go-around.

That's an Obama claim that I've not come across before.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/7/2021 at 6:48 PM, johnthebaptist said:

Well, we are well into Joe Biden’s administration, and what do we have to show for it?  

Inflation, guaranteed to get worse as Democrats prepare to spend another trillion dollars we don’t have; rising crime, as Democrats preach, “Defund the police!” and a crisis at the southern border which the Democrats ignore.

Is there anything good we can say about this administration?

I don't like him as a President and I didn't like Trump. 

Edited by missmuffet

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, great topic. My take is that I believe Biden is a globalist and has an interest to find ways to erode American sovereignty. I do not think Biden is a legitimately elected official. I would be surprised if anything good (not bad) came out of his administration. Although Biden looks to be a steering into a globalist and fascist America, I think he is just trying to make up the difference 4 years of Trump stole from globalist momentum of America. And now, in double time, it is a lot easer to notice how globalist politics obviously are not what's best for a nation...but for a world...order...if that makes sense. Blessings. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

On 8/7/2021 at 9:48 PM, johnthebaptist said:

Well, we are well into Joe Biden’s administration, and what do we have to show for it?  

Inflation, guaranteed to get worse as Democrats prepare to spend another trillion dollars we don’t have; rising crime, as Democrats preach, “Defund the police!” and a crisis at the southern border which the Democrats ignore.

Is there anything good we can say about this administration?

Yes, there is something good to be said.  God's will be done, and Biden is doing his part.  We all know who wins in the end!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

Yes, there is something good to be said.  God's will be done, and Biden is doing his part.  We all know who wins in the end!

I would compare Joe Biden to one of Israel's evil kings, found in the Old Testament.

Edited by johnthebaptist
  • Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

15 hours ago, OneLight said:

We do know the last chapter…..and it will be victorious !

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

On 9/27/2021 at 11:01 PM, johnthebaptist said:

I would compare Joe Biden to one of Israel's evil kings, found in the Old Testament.

You are being really kind to Biden, brother.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  668
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

On 9/27/2021 at 2:29 PM, TCC said:

Hi, great topic. My take is that I believe Biden is a globalist and has an interest to find ways to erode American sovereignty. I do not think Biden is a legitimately elected official. I would be surprised if anything good (not bad) came out of his administration. Although Biden looks to be a steering into a globalist and fascist America, I think he is just trying to make up the difference 4 years of Trump stole from globalist momentum of America. And now, in double time, it is a lot easer to notice how globalist politics obviously are not what's best for a nation...but for a world...order...if that makes sense. Blessings. 

I think that Biden administration is really running the show. I base that on his comments about somebody telling him what to do and say during taking questions.

I believe that democrats stole the election results and Trump really won. Here is the results of the Arizona audit:

3432 more ballots cast then people who voted. 9041 mail-in voters returned more ballots than they were sent. more ballots cast at precincts than people who showed up to vote by 1551. 2382 ballots cast by people who moved out of the MARICOPA county. 300 DEAD people voted. There were 17,000 duplicate votes. 23,344 ballots voted after they moved, and after the deadline for voting.

I hope other states will engage in their own full audit of election results, but, especially the swing states.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

You are being really kind to Biden, brother.

He's probably no worse than one of Israel's evil kings.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 9/27/2021 at 11:01 PM, johnthebaptist said:

Just curious what has Biden done to call "evil?"  If you consider Biden evil, how do you classify Trump who...uh... let's see was a liar, tax cheat, tried to destroy America, cheated on all of his wives, groped 20+ women, and who knows what else?  You can take the definitions of Trump's character and find an equivalent person with those attributes in the Bible called the devil.  You don't have to look to far to see that in the scriptures.  

• Thumbs Up 1