• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

I agree with much of what you said.  The argument boils down to possession or oppression.  I don't believe a truly born again  can have a demonic demon living in their spirit along side the Holy Spirit, but I do believe Christians can have a demonic spirit(s) attached to their the soul and flesh.  Our bodies are the temple of God.  The temple had three parts (Holy of Holies = Heart, Holy Place= Soul, and the Outer Courts = Flesh).  God showed Ezekiel how Israel had set up evil idols inside the court of the Temple and Holy Place, but no mention of Idols in the Holy of Holies.  

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? - 1Co 6:19 KJV

So wither a Christian has a demon in their spirit, soul, or flesh, it still means they have a demon that needs to be dealt with, because God will not abide permanently in a temple that serves evil/sin.  Just like he eventually left the Temple because Israel's refusal to repent and remove their idols from the Temple.

That is correct,The Indwelled spirit ( Made Alive - Christ Resides) cannot be possessed!!!

That is right! Amen ❤️

1 hour ago, Joshua-777 said:

Who you are born again isn't a sinner, who you are born if God is a new creation, created in God in true righteousness and holiness (Eph 4:24, 2 Cor 5:17). Therefore, we should make no provision for the flesh and put off our former conduct. The bible warns about not having fellowship with demons, nor give place to the devil. (1 Cor 10:20, Eph 4:27) A believer could choose to sin.

There is no clear example of a believer, but they also cast out demons (Took authority and commanded demons to go). You have articles of Paul's clothing casting out demons(Acts 19:12), but today it is not a common practice, therefore demons don't get dealt with and they don't magically go away.

Here is a very interesting passage, this slave girl was declaring that Paul was from God and that Jesus was the way to salvation for many days, but something was off. Paul cast it out and it left her.

Acts 16:16 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling. 17 This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” 18 And this she did for many days.

But Paul, greatly [d]annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour.

Today, many like this need deliverance.

That is correct but what they don't understand is that being oppressed is not " possessed".    The oppressed need the demon cast out,he has a stronghold on the flesh,could be the mind( a Born Again Believer might be still or " yet,' a carnal minded man )

Perhaps that might help some understand what you are saying Brother

Also,just because someone is Delivered on Tuesday does not mean on Wednesday the same behavior that invited the demon in the first place will not be repeated to invite him back & bring 7 buddies along........👍.   "Renew the mind,feed the spirit"

Blessings Everyone

Also,I'd like to add something & nothing I'm saying had any reference to Joshua.....

My home church was BibleWay Deliverance Temple- I should not have to explain,the name speaks for itself-;they are indeed a 5 fold Ministry.....

Here's just some advice to anyone,to everyone.....the devil can appear as an angel of light but more commonly he hides,like any predator- the opportunist is subtle,would prefer you never seen em coming so he is never at risk of harm himself and people let their guards down when they don't see danger present

Some have a Gift of Discernment & can either see,hear or recognize the enemy with the eyes of their heart ,this of course is by the Power of Holy Spirit- but the enemy also likes to sneak in a spirit of pride to get a foothold on these Anointed..... Remember Jesus Won the War ,took the Victory 2000 yrs ago-;every Believer is equipped to handle this defeated foe-however the enemy will also perform theatrics that the Believer thinks he needs that "person" to set him free of a foothold..... Not so.Of course they help the ones who need " help" but every Believer ,no matter their " Gift" or "'Anointing":has a much higher purpose- to make Disciples of men

The Pastor is their to help,the Interpreter is their to help,the Prophet,every members of the Body of Christ is there that the Body is Most Effective &:Productive- the edification & building up is to raise up the laborers to work in the harvest field- not to perform,never get so caught up in the functions of the Body that you get distracted from the main priority.

Try the spirits,they aim to distract,deflect, side track.  ..a unified Body works together to accomplish a great work, spreading the Gospel to every creature,making Disciples of men that they too are grafted in to do this great work.

Anyway,I though it important- don't be entertained by the enemy,for the Believer he is a small pest- keep our eyes on the prize & run the good Race!

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1