IGNORED

Who is the Little Horn of Daniel 8? Can this be linked with the Little Horn in Daniel 7?

adamjedgar

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

You are correct- the little horn does have eyes, he IS a man. The papacy is run by a man, a pope! He will continue until His return and speak against the Most High. He will THINK to change times and laws... he will cast down stars...  on and on . The RCC has murdered mire than 50 million people in the name of the Catholic Church. He will NOT honor the God of his father.. He will magnify himself... 

Your 9:27 interpretation is right out of the RCC playbook- 100%. Completely corrupted. 

Chapter 11 has nothing to do with Greece or AE or anyone from that period. Once again the answer to ALL of Daniel is to throw away your secular history books, stop attempting to match the actors and events with OUR history and look for the Messiah in Daniel- you will find Him.

Daniel is not a history book but a prophetic book that is about the coming Messiah (1st and 2nd). What is so interesting to read these interpretations is they do not contain anything about the Messiah- only His second coming! 

Do you really believe God simply wanted to educate us on Greece or AE, or essentially go from Greece to the end of time where EVERYTHING will occur within some mythical 7 year tribulation period and some boogeyman who is going to make a treaty with the Jews? 

This ALL came from the Jesuits in 1520’s as a counter reformation measure- and with the power and resources of the RCC they marketed this like no Wall Street marketing group could ever imagine. 

But I certainly understand how difficult Daniel is to unpack and interpret- it is an absolute MONSTER. I was fortunate in that I never read or studied Daniel until 4 years ago so I did not have to unlearn what all the scholars and academics have decided what the accepted interpretations are for Daniel- even though THEY can not get close to a consensus on the many difficult and important verses. 

I was able to start from scratch, read what they all believed and spent the last 4 years using their interpretations, question them - not merely accepting them and move to the next verse and chapter. 

So, I will return to my work and try to finish writing the rough commentary. 

Again, thanks for your comments and willingness to discuss, Charlie 

As stated it's my opinion that the reformed historicist view is wrong

The papacy in a human man hasn't fulfilled Daniel's little horn in ongoing procession throughout history as reformed historicism teaches

The little horn is a future human man that will be a Jew/Hebrew as shown in Daniel 11:37, he will be present on earth to witness the second coming and final judgement (The Ultimate End) in Consummation

I'm fully aware of the Jesuit teachings on both sides of the spectrum, Preterism/Dispensationalism and I'm not part of the RCC

The Whore, Mystery Babylon the Great of Revelation 17 is Jerusalem, not Rome or Catholicism as many teach and believe

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

I believe he's alive today ,not possesed yet ,but that will change ,I believe he will come from Europe ,when the world will be in such a mess that they can't fix it,he will come on the scene to be the savior of this world.

I saw a possible mention of Him by Prince Charles at the climate summit recently. My eyes are wide open. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, Reinitin said:

I saw a possible mention of Him by Prince Charles at the climate summit recently. My eyes are wide open. 

I watched that too and wonder who he was talking about!

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Prophecy says he's not known. Not royalty. Comes out of no where.. leads a small group.. we will see. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, Reinitin said:

Prophecy says he's not known. Not royalty. Comes out of no where.. leads a small group.. we will see. 

omes out of no where.

"yep"

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

7 hours ago, Reinitin said:

If you love to study this stuff. This book is good. Im old:) I use books.

The Wars of the Diadochi: The Battle for Alexander the Great's Legacy https://www.amazon.com/dp/1095491881/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glc_fabc_YBFRRW8ACMHCM9DZK2PR

Hi Reinitin, 

If you are looking at sources for why history supports Alexanders dynasty being broken up into 3 dynasties (and not 4), here are a couple more. I found them while researching Greek/Macedon king succession:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/MacedonianSuccessionWars

and

https://www.thoughtco.com/rulers-of-the-ptolemies-172247

36 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Reinitin, 

If you are looking at sources for why history supports Alexanders dynasty being broken up into 3 dynasties (and not 4), here are a couple more. I found them while researching Greek/Macedon king succession:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/MacedonianSuccessionWars

and

https://www.thoughtco.com/rulers-of-the-ptolemies-172247

Thank you. I was looking for  your missing pieces in my books I know I have all that. No luck yet. Wish I paid more attention. They were recommended electives because I was interested in the masadonian Greek military launguage used for scripture. 

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

Hi sisters, 

I just about fell off my chair when I heard his speech!

Good grief Charles..... 

Here is the part that I said "whaaaat":

"Here we need a vast military style campaign to marsh the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders. It offers the only real prospect of achieving fundamental economic transition.

And the really big question is.... "Who is "HE" that Charles is talking about. The "HE" with trillions of dollars at his disposal....far greater than world GDP'???????

• Thumbs Up 2

21 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi sisters, 

I just about fell off my chair when I heard his speech!

Good grief Charles..... 

Here is the part that I said "whaaaat":

"Here we need a vast military style campaign to marsh the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders. It offers the only real prospect of achieving fundamental economic transition.

And the really big question is.... "Who is "HE" that Charles is talking about. The "HE" with trillions of dollars at his disposal....far greater than world GDP'???????

My cousin sent me a link. And it was a 404 page not found.

So I googled the title and found nothing. 

Opened duck duck go and there it was 1st in search

I had to listen to it several times.

My brain didn't want to register what he was saying. Trillions? I looked at Forbes lists. Nothing close in richest men in the world.

8 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

In any event, if we were to go back to chapter 2 for a minute.... Do you agree that Greece is the 3rd kingdom? ( I believe you do).

Hi Charlie,

Ahhh... we meet again.... :)

Yes, I agree Greece was the third kingdom in King Nebs statue

8 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Then, do you believe Greece was conquered by Rome? (I think you do). 

Despite all the activity/conflicts and wars, etc., AFTER Alexander’s death, why do you find they cross over to become the 4th kingdom of iron?

Greece may have been conquered by Rome, but I don't believe they are the fourth kingdom of King Neb's statue.

Rome was not the 4th kingdom, nor was it the 5th kingdom. It was in fact the 6th kingdom. The Seleucid Dynasty was the 4th kingdom and the Parthian Kingdom was the 5th.

Many equate Rome to the iron kingdom because their weapons' were made of iron, I think???? Apart from that, there is no reason to have Rome as the 4th kingdom.

I will give reasons why tomorrow. It's been a loooong day for me. And this will be a lengthy response. Till then..... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1