• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 minute ago, other one said:

I've been going to internal news papers on line that are posted for the Russian People and using google translate to read.  Started years ago researching the Ezekiel 38 wars.  Don't know if my view of things are accurate but like the Arabs, what is said in those papers written for their citizens is different from the propaganda that is written for us.

This is certainly true all over the globe.

I find it interesting just comparing British news with ours.

:-)

I cannot know mens minds with any precision, but one thing I do know that is consistent is that war is costly for some and very profitable for others.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 minutes ago, Alive said:

This is certainly true all over the globe.

I find it interesting just comparing British news with ours.

:-)

I cannot know mens minds with any precision, but one thing I do know that is consistent is that war is costly for some and very profitable for others.

The Rothschild family controlling the global banking system uses wars to keep countries in debt to them so they can pretty much have a large sayin governments.  It's interesting that in 2018 Russia paid off all its debt to the banking system.  Not only Russia but those of the old members of the USSR as well.

Things happen when this situation comes up.  It fascinating to watch as things roll along.   

Might be that we are going to see real warfare within our country this go around and people will see how ugly it really is.  Some who have fought over there understand but the vast majority of us do not really understand war.

We do not want to be involved in this fight even though we caused it from the beginning.   Maybe then people will understand why Russia is no paranoid.                                                   

Edited to add that it's going to be a mess until Jesus comes back.                                                                         

Edited by other one
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

44 minutes ago, other one said:

Russia is overthrowing the totally corrupt government we installed when we overthrew their Russian friendly government  in 2014 and lied about doing it.

Ukraine has the most corrupt government in the world, so corrupt we wouldn't even let them join NATO and to add to that our presidents family was getting huge amounts of money from them while he was the vice president.

Kind of like the kettle calling the pot black and dirty.

let it go.       

Putin is a much stronger president than what we've had (not counting Trump), he still isn't a dictator, he has a government much like any other democratic country.  and they in the past have not let him do some of what he proposed.  

If you have watched Putin over the years, you should have noticed that in the past 45 days he seems a different person.   I don't think I like what I see in him.     How we react may make a difference if a couple of billion people die and set civilization back a thousand years.

Ukraine has the most corrupt government in the world, so corrupt we wouldn't even let them join NATO and to add to that our presidents family was getting huge amounts of money from them while he was the vice president.

That I didn't know..

28 minutes ago, Don19 said:

Putin only superficially seems to have become more unhinged. He was always cold and calculating. And he wanted to do all this 8 years ago, but was not able to. I see no evidence of changes in him. It's all for show. This aggression has been planned for a long time.

And now Russia is fighting a war of aggression, bombing civilians. (Same as they've done in Syria, so this is normal for Russia.) Talking about corruption in Ukraine is just totally irrelevant at this point, because Russia is waging an obviously unjust war of aggression.

How do you know so much about the mind of Putin??

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,115
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

We can infer much about Putin by association. He was head of the KGB. In addition of top notch intelligence gathering, the things they did require a very high tolerance for other's pain and a very low empathy score. Much the same as the human rights violations happening now in China. Nothing much there has changed. Putin may have what some are calling a country, but he is still a dictator for life. Most dictators are tough and cruel because it's part of what keeps them in power. Putin is somewhere between a country leader, a dictator and an organized crime magnate.

When the land mass was the Soviet Union, Ukraine was a part of it. It's only a line on paper dividing Ukraine from Russia. There is really no political or personal advantage between those two governments for the common man. As others have mentioned Ukraine is nothing superior to Russia and is probably worse in terms of government. Ukraine has necessary ports and has been called the bread basket of Russia because it probably is. I'm sure Russia would have rather had a diplomatic response to this, but none was to be had. When Russia goes to war the gloves come off, unlike the UN peace keeping stuff that tends to happen elsewhere. You bomb things, people get hurt and die. Did we think Putin was going to amass 150,000 troops for the fun of it?

I will say in the beginning that I am not unpatriotic for my country but I disagree with most of the policy here which is really nuts. The US no longer makes policy that's best for us. It makes policy based on what they and other members of NATO in the UN think is best for the world and what's best for their green drive, sexually neutral, new world order plans are which include population reduction and a re structuring of world money systems to make way for the beast. Meanwhile they cut off local possibilities for energy in favor of green power which is never going to get fully developed as a direct replacement, while in the interim relying on countries like Russia for oil. They print funny money in the billions, throw it into the economy and then pretend to be concerned when inflation begins to choke us all.

I think most of us know where the threats from America in sanctions to Russia are going. We just went green and picked a fight with one of our main oil suppliers. Both America and Germany just cut our own throats.

Then Biden relates that this war is going to be tough on our pocketbook because this is to be expected. He's just kindly relating to us how it will affect you and me. Thanks Joe. Sorry to spoil it but I already seen this one coming.

I think the best thing would have been to allow Russia to do what it intended to do. It would have been best for the people of Ukraine and the rest of the world.

Those who have been around awhile remember the Cuban missile crisis in the US. This is no different for Russia. You are not going to put nuclear missiles in their back yard and wave at them across the fence. Ain't happening. 

An so far as sanctions go. They hurt us and Putin can afford to wait it out. This was a bad play.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.55
  • Days Won:  5

Now and then I think of certain numbers, as 3,7,12,24 etc, also when I read the Bible. 

Today, I come to think about that it is 77 years since the 2 world war..... 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

• Praying! 1

3 hours ago, angels4u said:

That I didn't know..

Just for the record, I'm not trying to say that Putin is a good guy, just why he's doing what he's doing, and where it all started.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

8 minutes ago, other one said:

Just for the record, I'm not trying to say that Putin is a good guy, just why he's doing what he's doing, and where it all started.

I do understand what u mean.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Only demon possessed people can and do kill innocent people for no apparent logical reason.

Ephesians 6:  12, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

‘Demonic Powers Can Be Deeply Enthroned When Leaders Are Preoccupied With Personal Comfort’

FUNDAMENTALLY and scripturally, whether or not people believe it, government is ordained by God for the good of mankind (Romans 13:1-4). It must also be said that life is an ongoing battle between the forces of light and darkness; between God and Satan. It naturally follows, therefore, that whenever there is a good government, which seeks the people’s welfare, demonic forces will try to truncate such good plans.
The fact that the scriptures refer to demonic forces as principalities and powers (Ephesians 6:12) shows that their primary purpose or intent is to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10a). Principalities and powers in the original Greek words have the connotation of wicked rulers. Their rule is to counter God’s rule, reign or government, which seeks the general welfare or wellbeing of the people.

Thus, from time immemorial, demonic powers have always existed at the seat of power or government, acting out their wicked reigns through the instrumentality of human agents. The primary purpose is to bring hardship upon mankind. We have a few examples in the Biblical Pharaoh, Ahab and Jezebel. Adolf Hitler and the military dictators of many country's in the last century also serve as good examples of demonic powers at the seat of government. Of course, what was true of yester years is also true of the 21st century.