• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

We disagree, scripture clearly states wooden weapons of warfare, a historical war

Joe do You think a future war is going to be fought with wooden shields, bows, arrows, and spears?

Not Hardly, it's "Historical" fought long ago

The battle prophesied in Ezekiel 38/39 is "Historical" fought long ago, the weapons of warfare are "Historical" made of "Wood"

Shields, Bucklers, Bows, Arrows, Handstaves, Spears

Ezekiel 39:9KVV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

t7,

Well of course you disagree. I kinda expected you would. :)

Ezekiel 38:8 " in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them"

The latter years..... the end of days, the last days

They are living securely.....not even today are the Israelis living securely

Verses 22-23...." with pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him (Gog).... a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone"........ when did this occur?...... (These are apocalyptic judgments, which occur at the second coming) 

Verse 39:6...." and I will send fire upon Magog and those who inhabit the coastlands"...... again, this did not happen, as scripture declares.

Verse 39:7...." My Holy Name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My Holy Name be profaned anymore...." .........................................Israel still profanes God's name today

Verse 39:7 (cont'd) .... " and the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One IN Israel".................... The Lord has always been called the Holy One OF Israel. Here He is the Holy One IN Israel. This is His second coming. "Hailstones, fire and brimstone, pestilence, blood" .....  the end!

"He who has an ear to hear, let him hear"

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Might I add a bit of history here that is not exactly on subject, but needs to be understood because of the tensions in that area.     I agree that Russia is preparing for war, but I don't see it as an Israel thing.    A bit of history:

When the Soviet Union broke up there were negotiations between Russia, Ukraine, and NATO countries.   Russia was as concerned about NATO moving into it's neighbors countries as much as we were the missiles in Cuba to us. 

It was committed that it's neighbors would not become members of NATO which would give a buffer between Russia and the West.  They were promised long term renewable leases on their only warm water at Sevastopol in Crimea.

In 2014 President Obama instructed Hillary to send Victoria Nuland (state department) to Ukraine and she working, through some very rich people there, and our government financial pressures, Overthrew the elected government there;  then proceeded to put people we wanted in those offices.    One of the first things they did was to notify Russia that they would not let them lease the port at Sevastopol.  The USA plan was to move the NATO fleet to that port which would basically remove Russia's control of the Black Sea activity and is just not acceptable in any form.

The population of Crimea had a fit and voted a referendum to break away from Ukraine and become part of Russia itself.   This was a legal process for the people of Crimea did not want to be under the government we put in power there.  It worked in Putin favor because he would have had to keep the port by force....   they really didn't/don't have a choice.

Most of the People in Eastern Ukraine are of Russian decent and still are not accepted by the native Ukrainians as equals.   Stalin starved a very large part of eastern Ukraine population while he was setting up the Soviet Union and there was/is still bitterness.

Their treatment was partially why Putin moved troops into there in the 2015 time period to help those who were being mistreated by the Ukraine government.

Plans of the US deep state is still to put nuclear weapons in Ukraine and I am told Finland.   They will not accept that any more than we did in Cuba.  They agreed to remove the missiles in Cuba if we committed not to invade Cuba, and remove our missiles from Turkey. (Which Kennedy had been trying to do even before that.

Putin has already told us in no uncertain terms that the port in Crimea is worth going to a full nuclear war over, and I don't think he is just talking.   Russia has rebuilt their civil defense system where ours is pretty much non existant.   They have drills where they will move a million or more people underground in and around Moscow to keep the general public prepared.      I have read several times over the lat 30 years where Russian Generals think they can actually survive an all out global nuclear war and lead the world without US pressures.

So here we are again with the US deep state pushing Russia into a war by doing things that Russia simply can not sit by and let happen.

Our deep state wants a UN global government and the Russians do not.  North Korea does not, and while China does want a global government they want the Chinese Communist Party running it.

That is also why they did everything they could to try and get rid of Donald Trump for he was undoing things they had worked decades to get the American people to accept toward a global government.

If we do push them into a war, their population is ready for it....   we are not.  Just seeing how things were falling apart with the Covid Shutdowns, just think of not having electricity, running out of gasoline.    We would simply kill ourselves off trying to survive.

So yes, Russian is preparing for war.....   and have been for decades

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

People must not be deluded into believing that there are the good guys and the bad guys. As far as God is concerned looking down upon the whole Earth there is only darkness.

The only lights twinkling in the darkness of Earth are individual saints indwelt with the Holy Spirit - the children of light.

Malachi 4:1  “For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. 
4:2  But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall. 
4:3  And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.

Matthew 24:21  For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. 
24:22  And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

So are we ready?

Edited by Waggles

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I really would suggest we all take stock in our relationship with the Lord.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, other one said:

Might I add a bit of history here that is not exactly on subject, but needs to be understood because of the tensions in that area.     I agree that Russia is preparing for war, but I don't see it as an Israel thing.    A bit of history:

When the Soviet Union broke up there were negotiations between Russia, Ukraine, and NATO countries.   Russia was as concerned about NATO moving into it's neighbors countries as much as we were the missiles in Cuba to us. 

It was committed that it's neighbors would not become members of NATO which would give a buffer between Russia and the West.  They were promised long term renewable leases on their only warm water at Sevastopol in Crimea.

In 2014 President Obama instructed Hillary to send Victoria Nuland (state department) to Ukraine and she working, through some very rich people there, and our government financial pressures, Overthrew the elected government there;  then proceeded to put people we wanted in those offices.    One of the first things they did was to notify Russia that they would not let them lease the port at Sevastopol.  The USA plan was to move the NATO fleet to that port which would basically remove Russia's control of the Black Sea activity and is just not acceptable in any form.

The population of Crimea had a fit and voted a referendum to break away from Ukraine and become part of Russia itself.   This was a legal process for the people of Crimea did not want to be under the government we put in power there.  It worked in Putin favor because he would have had to keep the port by force....   they really didn't/don't have a choice.

Most of the People in Eastern Ukraine are of Russian decent and still are not accepted by the native Ukrainians as equals.   Stalin starved a very large part of eastern Ukraine population while he was setting up the Soviet Union and there was/is still bitterness.

Their treatment was partially why Putin moved troops into there in the 2015 time period to help those who were being mistreated by the Ukraine government.

Plans of the US deep state is still to put nuclear weapons in Ukraine and I am told Finland.   They will not accept that any more than we did in Cuba.  They agreed to remove the missiles in Cuba if we committed not to invade Cuba, and remove our missiles from Turkey. (Which Kennedy had been trying to do even before that.

Putin has already told us in no uncertain terms that the port in Crimea is worth going to a full nuclear war over, and I don't think he is just talking.   Russia has rebuilt their civil defense system where ours is pretty much non existant.   They have drills where they will move a million or more people underground in and around Moscow to keep the general public prepared.      I have read several times over the lat 30 years where Russian Generals think they can actually survive an all out global nuclear war and lead the world without US pressures.

So here we are again with the US deep state pushing Russia into a war by doing things that Russia simply can not sit by and let happen.

Our deep state wants a UN global government and the Russians do not.  North Korea does not, and while China does want a global government they want the Chinese Communist Party running it.

That is also why they did everything they could to try and get rid of Donald Trump for he was undoing things they had worked decades to get the American people to accept toward a global government.

If we do push them into a war, their population is ready for it....   we are not.  Just seeing how things were falling apart with the Covid Shutdowns, just think of not having electricity, running out of gasoline.    We would simply kill ourselves off trying to survive.

So yes, Russian is preparing for war.....   and have been for decades

Thanks other one for all that background detail. Very interesting and informative.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

19 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Joe do You think a future war is going to be fought with wooden shields, bows, arrows, and spears?

Actually, yes. Just as I believe the birds will eat the warriors AND their horses, as prophesied:

Ezek. 39:17 “And as for you, son of man, thus says the Lord GOD, ‘Speak to every sort of bird and to every beast of the field: “Assemble yourselves and come;
Gather together from all sides to My sacrificial meal... 20 You shall be filled at My table with horses and riders, with mighty men and with all the men of war,” says the Lord GOD.

Funny thing: Rev. 19 prophesies the very same thing:

Rev. 19:17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 “that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them...

The reason why this future army will be on horseback, using primitive weapons, is because by that time the world's technical manufacturing ability will have been long-since destroyed. That destruction will take place during the massive disruptions (wars and earth changes) caused by the Seals and the Trumpets. Such manufacturing will not be able to be rebuilt afterward, because all the complex supply chains will have been shattered, and the technicians and engineers killed or scattered.

This is the world's soon-coming future: a worldwide destruction nearly as complete as "in the days of Noah."

And please note, the Ezekiel 38-39 war is the LAST of this Age's conflicts, not the FIRST, as so many incorrectly insist.

For more details, go here:

51. The End Times and the Exodus, Part 4

The 7 Bowls.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2069-the-end-times-and-the-exodus-part-4/

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

We disagree

To have a ravenous bird (Vulture) on a dead body, is no where associated with future warfare using wooden shields, bows, arrows, and spears, apples and oranges a poor analogy

The claim of these being future wooden weapons of warfare is laughable to say the least

The battle seen in Ezekiel chapters 38/39 was historical fought long ago, it's that simple

The battle prophesied in Ezekiel 38/39 is "Historical" fought long ago, the weapons of warfare are "Historical" made of "Wood"

Ezekiel 39:9KJV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

t7,

You keep saying you disagree, but you never ever provide any evidence that history shows the Ezekiel 38/39 wars were just that....history. 

So have at it t7. Show us the evidence.

Edited by JoeCanada
deleted some
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel
Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning running rings around the moon
Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Joe history dosen't have to show anything, Gods words speak right to your eyes and ears

Wooden weapons of warfare, Shields, bows, arrows, spears, this isnt a future war and you know it, it was historical fought long ago

To believe that wooden shields, bows, arrows, spears are future weapons of war, is comparable to believing in the tooth fairy or santa claus in my opinion

As the forum pretends as if this is a future battle, Big Smiles to that one!

Ezekiel 39:9KJV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

t7,

If, as you say, the Ezekiel war was fought long ago, then please address the following:

1) ..... Ezekiel 38:8 " in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword"

The latter years..... the end of days, the last days.....   When scripture speaks about the "latter years", it is referring to the end of days. How does this correlate to Ezek 38/39?

2)..... "its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them"

Are the Israelis living securely in their land today? Hardly! 

3)..... Verses 22-23...." with pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him (Gog, the antichrist).... a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone"........

When did this occur? Gog is the antichrist. 

4).... Verse 39:7...." My Holy Name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My Holy Name be profaned anymore...."

Israel still profanes God's name today....does it not? 

5).... Verse 39:7  .... " and the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One IN Israel"

Throughout the scriptures, The Lord has always been called the Holy One OF Israel. Here..... AND ONLY HERE...  He is the Holy One IN Israel. This is His second coming. "Hailstones, fire and brimstone, pestilence, blood" .....  the end!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

t7,

If, as you say, the Ezekiel war was fought long ago, then please address the following:

1) ..... Ezekiel 38:8 " in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword"

The latter years..... the end of days, the last days.....   When scripture speaks about the "latter years", it is referring to the end of days. How does this correlate to Ezek 38/39?

2)..... "its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them"

Are the Israelis living securely in their land today? Hardly! 

3)..... Verses 22-23...." with pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him (Gog, the antichrist).... a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone"........

When did this occur? Gog is the antichrist. 

4).... Verse 39:7...." My Holy Name I will make known in the midst of My people Israel; and I will not let My Holy Name be profaned anymore...."

Israel still profanes God's name today....does it not? 

5).... Verse 39:7  .... " and the nations will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One IN Israel"

Throughout the scriptures, The Lord has always been called the Holy One OF Israel. Here..... AND ONLY HERE...  He is the Holy One IN Israel. This is His second coming. "Hailstones, fire and brimstone, pestilence, blood" .....  the end!

Ezekiel 38/39 surrounds Israel returning from the Babylonian Captivity, yes the battle fought with wooden shields, bows, arrows, spears, was long ago

Israel isnt going to return from a future captivity, it was the Babylonian Captivity long ago as seen below, just like the wooden weapons was long ago "Historical"

Ezekiel 39:23-25KJV

23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

Edited by truth7t7