• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.49
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Alive,I sincerely believe you're wrong,there will be another war,we don't know when but it will happen because the Bible tells us so..

Can you not see all the countries with Russia leading  aligning up to go against Israel to take a spoil? ( They just found more gas ,I believe that will be the hook what leads Russia to invade Israel...

I understand why you think this way, but I see things differently. When you say another war, I assume, in keeping with prior posts that you mean a large scale world war and that you see scripture saying this. I just don't see it that way.

I do believe that we will see a continuuing increase of the spirit of anti-christ (not a man) and tribulation of saints in many parts of the world that aren't as civilized as the west and a amped up ideological battle aimed at christianity in the west.

I believe there are a great many more for God to draw to Christ.

The Gospel is winning in this world and the Lord is not finished.

This is how I see it...and hope.

I so desire the suffering in/of the world to end and Christ to return. I mourn deeply and most always for what I see and what I myself suffer because of this world, but I want to see a huge revival as the Gospel works--as in China and Iran.

Perhaps the LOrd will return tomorrow--perhaps not for some time yet.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

11 minutes ago, Alive said:

I understand why you think this way, but I see things differently. When you say another war, I assume, in keeping with prior posts that you mean a large scale world war and that you see scripture saying this. I just don't see it that way.

I do believe that we will see a continuuing increase of the spirit of anti-christ (not a man) and tribulation of saints in many parts of the world that aren't as civilized as the west and a amped up ideological battle aimed at christianity in the west.

I believe there are a great many more for God to draw to Christ.

The Gospel is winning in this world and the Lord is not finished.

This is how I see it...and hope.

I so desire the suffering in/of the world to end and Christ to return. I mourn deeply and most always for what I see and what I myself suffer because of this world, but I want to see a huge revival as the Gospel works--as in China and Iran.

Perhaps the LOrd will return tomorrow--perhaps not for some time yet.

I wish suffering could be spared for Gods people and the world but I believe that's how He will draw Israel back to Himself (forever) they never listened to the prophets and neglected God Son , God WILL  draw them back to him in the battle of Armageddon.

@George

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Alive said:

I am not sure what this means, but I will reply to what I think you mean.

:-)

The present and past situation since Korea, has been immensely profitable for the military industrial complex, just as President Eisenhower warned us. The plan since WW2 has been small scale regional conflict without inflicting the kind of costly infrastructure damage of the two big ones.

All of the world powers know this. Take notice of wear these conflicts have taken place in context of mentioned damage.

Tangentially; the world banks since the Industrial Revolution that made emassing capital in a few hands possile, have been in the business of funding both sides of conflicts....big bucks.

They don't want western cities, roads and bridges blown up.

Us being coming up on thirty trillion dollars of debt with no way to repay it....is soon going to seem very unprofitable for those who lent us the money

17 minutes ago, Riverwalker said:

Us being coming up on thirty trillion dollars of debt with no way to repay it....is soon going to seem very unprofitable for those who lent us the money

There may be something to this point, but fear not…the money will flow to those that want it. The world is large.

i do think the notion of a financial reset is possible, but the real wealth od this world is not paper, but rather control of what is necessary for living on this planet.

Big picture stuff.

The Lord is God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Taiwan is the least of our concerns now. There is a much larger issue Since China has come to stand with Russia over NATO expansion because of the Ukraine  

9 hours ago, Christs Bandit said:

Listen angels4u, I am not very happy that this in this forum we cannot reply directly to another post, but we have to quote each other.  That has nothing to do with you or I, but it's like this forum is run by kids.

What do you mean by this?

"cannot reply directly to another post"?

I just did this. Replying to your post.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 minutes ago, Alive said:

What do you mean by this?

"cannot reply directly to another post"?

I just did this. Replying to your post.

I think he means this.   

reply.jpg

I don't think he understands how complex a thread gets when 15 different people are all in a discussion.   I have things that have been notified that I've been replied to me on some busy facebook threads that I can't even find.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Christs Bandit said:

Listen angels4u, I am not very happy that this in this forum we cannot reply directly to another post, but we have to quote each other.  That has nothing to do with you or I, but it's like this forum is run by kids.

However, Gog and Magog, is a topic that you need to understand.  Tell me now who is Gog and Magog?

Please do so, then I will tell you who they are.  It's right in front of you.

Hello Bandit,

For as far as I know they are the following countries:

Russia

Turkey

Etiopia

Iran

Lydia

Sudan

Saudi Arabia

They will all go out to fight against Israel at some point and it in my opinion we see this happening ,they're all lining up.

18 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

Where did we hear the quote of somebody having trillions of money to his disposal to fix the mess we're in?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

18 hours ago, Riverwalker said:

Most of that debt is held by the Social Security Fund, Medicare Fund, and 4.1k and retirement plans.   calling it unprofitable would be a huge understatement if/when it all goes bust.   Most retired people would be homeless in a very few months.  It would be fixable if we had people in Washington DC that would stop spending what we don't have.....