• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,411
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 minutes ago, other one said:

My grandmother always taught us that when you are wrong, admit it and apologize; if you are right be quiet.

Well projecting that, if you know what you are about to say will be unable to reach a consensus, it's best to just be quiet to start with.   

Kwik's idea was better than mine so much that it was worth posting a worthy sticker on it..  and I don't have to be thought of as being tacky.   So all is well..   I hope.

Where is Omegaman to end all this.

give em time he's old :blink: 

• Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 3/19/2022 at 1:13 PM, Golds and Blues said:

A spirit in a bird form of likeness to a dove. A messenger/angel like the dove from noach with an olive branch/leaf in its grasp. There is a reason the dove and olive are seen.

Shalom, Golds and Blues.

Sure, but I don't believe it's as deep a reason as you're trying to paint! The reason why Yochanan ("John") saw the Spirit descend LIKE a dove descends is because that's how the Spirit appeared to land and stay on Yeshua`!

The reason why Noach sends out something that looks like a dove is because it WAS a real dove he released! The reason why it looked like a dove returning with an olive leaf in her mouth is because it WAS a real dove with a real olive leaf in her mouth!

Don't go OVERBOARD with added fiction!

On 3/19/2022 at 1:13 PM, Golds and Blues said:

Psalms 68

Psalm 68:1-35 (KJV)

1 {To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David.}

Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens (skies) by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
7 O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
8 The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel!
9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
12 Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.
13 Though ye have lien (lain) among the (fire-)pots, yet shall ye be AS the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.

[This is talking about being clothed in fine, warm, white garments, decked with silver and yellow gold.]

14 When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.
15 The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.
16 Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever.
17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.

[Every one of them had to have a sacrifice made for them, and the people volunteered to give gifts to the service of the Temple. See Numbers 7.]

19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation (deliverance; rescue). Selah.
20 He that is our God is the God of salvation (deliverance; rescue); and unto GOD the Lord belong the issues from death (Resurrection!).
21 But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
22 The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:
23 That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.
24 They have seen thy goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary.
25 The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.
26 Bless ye God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
27 There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the princes of Judah and their council, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
28 Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.
29 Because of thy temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto thee.
30 Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war.
31 Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.
32 Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
33 To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice. (The Word!)
34 Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.
35 O God, thou art terrible (terrifying) out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.

David is telling Israel in song that YHWH God will be the Source of their Deliverance once again at the time of the Resurrection when He reveals Himself to be their God once again. Verse 13 is saying that, although the children of Israel were demoted to sitting by the firepots by the stables for the sheep, they would be exalted to wearing finery with silver and gold decorations LIKE "doves' wings" covered in trinkets of silver with the "feathers" of yellow gold! This is a proper analogy.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 3/19/2022 at 7:41 AM, other one said:

Where is Omegaman to end all this.

as enoob said, give me time, I'm old! What he was kind enough not to say was "he is senile"! That was another poster. What am I supposed to end (too lazy to read to see what I missed? It was days ago, I assume the 'crisis' is passed! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,411
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On 3/21/2022 at 11:02 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

as enoob said, give me time, I'm old! What he was kind enough not to say was "he is senile"! That was another poster. What am I supposed to end (too lazy to read to see what I missed? It was days ago, I assume the 'crisis' is passed! ;)

:24: That's just to good!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 3/19/2022 at 5:15 AM, kwikphilly said:

This makes 3...... Maybe its time for an " angels fini"

O, you are now a Judge. 

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

@Golds and Blues

From the narrative in Genesis 9:13-16 we can understand that God (The Lord the Creator, not the Heavenly Father) gave a message to all generations of mankind through the sign of the rainbow. 

The point at hand is that no Angels were involved. 

And this is not the first time he is giving his message to the people by signs without having (an or )Angels announcing the message to the intended recipient. 

"Genesis 9:13-16 

13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”"

The message when we see the Sun right above us it is that it is High Noon time.

And there many other messages at the same time included given by the position of the sun at the High Noon position, but that does not mean that the Sun is talking to us.

The Angels all at the same time sung songs announcing the good news about the birth of Jesus to the keepers of the sheep in Bethlehem. 

God also may have and quite possible meant to give us a huge message with the dove(s) and the olive branch with the leaf in the story of Noah. 

He did not a have an actual Angel bring the olive branch to Noah, and he had a big propose why he did that. Because the whole event it had a huge prophetic element in it, to be revealed at the appropriate time.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

I think I expect too much from threads, the occasional meandering is common. A more or less systematic approach, as in one thought leads to another connected thought which leads us to conclusions.

Of the good angels, those beings are obedient to do God's will. Carrying out His intentions puts them in mostly invisible places doing important tasks we never see or know about. I think I see them most often as helpers, heaven's workers doing God's bidding. While the meaning for angel is translated as 'messenger', I believe 'helper' fits their capacity better. Certainly angels are in messenger capacities on occasion, however I believe this omits much of what they actually do.

Of the bad angels, we seem to have more access to materials on them than the good angels, even though they are the minority by far. This is likely because they have more interaction with men for the purposes of deception, the main agenda of the enemy, because, let's face it, if we were fully aware of them and their purposes few would touch anything they stand for with a 10 foot pole. 

Good angels- Only respond to orders and follow them to the tee. Their capacity? We may never know all of it. Here are but a few of their jobs.

-Worship

-Assistance to God's plans in His creation including protection of humans at times

-Warfare against the other side

-As literal extensions of God's own hand

-As the executors of God's judgement on evil men

Bad rebellious angels activity is varied, but here are a few of the things they are up to.

-To promote the vices that cause men to destroy themselves

To promote any environment that furthers their leader's attempt at causing maximum losses to the other side,including:

- Disinformation of all kinds

-Misinformation of all kinds

-False accusation

-Appearing as false gods to fool men

-Appearing as ghosts of family members to fool them.

-Invasion of churches.

-Promotion of sinful sexual practices

-Promotion of false beliefs and lies, such as many ways to heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

O, you are now a Judge. 

a Judge? lol......most of us havent a clue what is going on here ,those are our sentime nts.......who's judging? Oh ,I guess you are by calling me "A JUDGE" ,is that so?

I know you a very long time Friendnt,Ive never been disrespectful to you or anyone else here so I'd appreciate the same in return. Even the OP does not see the relevance or the meaning of the current conversation to the Topic he started......the Topic is not about how God DElivers Messages ,it is as follows:

The word comes from  Greek translations of the Bible . The meaning for the word is messenger, however that word has a stronger meaning in other languages. A highly regarded or high ranking messenger. Since we know one of their primary functions are as helpers in various capacities, I believe we need to dig into more 

Angels are a whole class of beings that has sub classes with different appearances, different functions and different operations within God's kingdom.

Some descriptions of angels in the bible affirm they can look just like human beings when they come into our realm from the spiritual realm. There are sometimes debates on whether or not the Bible is describing God, angels or men at different times when a man or men are mentioned.Examples include Jacob wrestling with the angel in Genesis 32: 22-32 and the three 'men' who visited Moses in Genesis 18.

We know the angels who visited Sodom were mistaken for men by the residents. I think we can say with certainty that God also extends Himself into seeming human form at times or maybe even extends Himself through  His other creations. I see it similar to the way a Christian can be "filled" with the Holy Spirit for His work. God can dedicate other purposes for His work by literally extending Himself through other beings like a hand in a glove. While we don't see this happening very often in the physical realm, we know it happens in the spiritual realm. It may be happening more in the physical realm than we realize because it is so well cloaked we don't notice it.

By far the angels  steadfast for the purposes of Yahweh are greater in number and force than the angels of the other side who fell away. If we think about the logistics of it we see the good angels are at  much great advantage for obvious reasons.

• Fallen angels left their main home, they left the place they once worked out of. They left their support structures so they had to re organize in a much less desirable location. Remember they were 'kicked' from their heavenly abode. They did not go willingly.
  • Fallen angels had to attempt to thwart the plans of the Lord in a vain last ditch effort to save themselves from utter destruction.
  • Fallen angels are in a battle that has already been decided and won. Whether they are all aware of it or not is debatable since they are still fighting maybe with a glimmer of false hope they will succeed.

This is where in the end of their reasoning, the end justifies the means, so fallen angels are now resorting to some of the most odd and unorthodox ways to wreak havoc on earth including misrepresenting themselves to blinded men in order to accomplish their goals, sharing knowledge that was probably not intended to be known by men until later. This has all amounted to a mountain of lies intended to use men as shills for their evil purposes which includes the destruction of men. Not to be confused with demons. These are often high order angels who fell and have dedicated themselves to the last war they will ever fight.

While it's these fallen ones that often get much of the attention, it is undeserved and I think we would do better to not be led into their evil world at all for any reason EVER. The good angels are the most effective for our well being and God's myriad of other purposes He uses them for. While  angels help men. It ain't all about us as they have other duties.

The idea that all men have at least one guardian angel isn't something you will find in the bible. This is not to say we as men are not protected many times by them. In fact, the bible seems to say we are all observed by a heavenly host. That one should really put us on our toes!

I have to ask a few questions when I see certain things that originate in the spiritual realm and end up as a physical manifestations. I tend to think that maybe the fallen angels are taking ideas and concepts that were heavenly and attempting to adapt them to their purposes. They have the tools they took from heaven but they are re purposing them. Let's take the Babylonian mystery religion significance of the pyramid. I'm not so sure the pyramid wasn't something that was originally a heaven concept. I think there may be some significance to the pyramid in heaven and in creation. The fallen ones want to say the all seeing eye is their God Lucifer, Satan or ha satan. They don't call him that. That concept could be an original heaven concept hey robbed from Yahweh. How about all of the New Age Gobbledy Gook  about 'vibrations' 'frequencies' and dimensions? Once again I think this is 'them' attempting to ape something superior that may have had concepts in God's circles. These things can only be effective in a limited way for them and for men because they are misusing it without God's blessing.

The side we are mainly concerned with, they follow the rules laid our for them. These are followers of Yahweh same as us.

So,let us get back on Topic or we ca n close this Thread for further replies

Blessings with Love in Christ ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, Starise said:

I think I expect too much from threads, the occasional meandering is common. A more or less systematic approach, as in one thought leads to another connected thought which leads us to conclusions.

Keep those expectations Brother ,thats what we are here for & at anytime you can hit the report button to get someone here if they are not already here

Okay,so lets get back on Topic (btw,as OP you are a pretty patient fellow!)

I agree"Helper" is a very befitting title....we can see in Scripture that these "helpers" are busy HELPING

King James Bible Daniel 10:13
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

WATCHING

Daniel 12:1
"At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people--everyone whose name is found written in the book--will be delivered.

REBUKING

Jude 1:9
But even the archangel Michael, when he disputed with the devil over the body of Moses, did not presume to bring a slanderous charge against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

BATTLING

Daniel 10:20
Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1