• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

a Judge? lol......most of us havent a clue what is going on here ,those are our sentime nts.......who's judging? Oh ,I guess you are by calling me "A JUDGE" ,is that so?

I know you a very long time Friendnt,Ive never been disrespectful to you or anyone else here so I'd appreciate the same in return. Even the OP does not see the relevance or the meaning of the current conversation to the Topic he started......the Topic is not about how God DElivers Messages ,it is as follows:

So,let us get back on Topic or we ca n close this Thread for further replies

Blessings with Love in Christ ,Kwik

Hi Kwik, there is a saying that goes as follows "the Lord works in mysterious ways". 

This will go with the following example.

One time there was a devoted Muslim who kept seeing a church with a Cross and a very bright light radiating from within the building and through the roof from the place where the Pastors stand to give his message. 

This fella finally settled in the idea that this was a Devine message for him to bring the message of the Coran to the Churches. 

Repeatedly had the opportunity to stand in the church on the invitation of the Pastor if someone had a testimony or had something to say, and this person took the opportunity to tell them about what he believed.

It did not take too long for the leadership and the congregation to stop him and asked him to leave with a stern warning not to come back. 

This guy got fed up and gave up. Till one day after the vision was repeated he decided to go at it again. 

One time as he walked in a church while the Pastor was speaking someone recognized him and asked him to leave and he called the other ushers to help him, not all agree with him and when there was a commotion the Pastor intervened. 

As they were explaining to him what he was doing in other churches seeking the opportunity to speak about the Coran the Pastor heard in himself a clear voice telling him "let him speak, invite him to speak now".

The Pastor was not mistaken that the Lord was speaking to him but he was surprised and hesitated and again the Lord spoke to him " I have sent him here to you, let him speak".

When he finished the Pastor asked him if he would like to sit down so he can finished his message and they can talk later on.

After he had more time with Pastor he told him about his vision and the Pastor took the opportunity to tell him that God wanted him to find the church that has the bright light, the light of God.

At that time the Holy Spirit must have opened his understanding and he accepted the Pastor's words of the Gospel and he said God really wanted me to search till I found not just a church but a church with a leader that is radiating the light of Jesus Christ. 

"The Lord works in mysterious ways"

How do we know if the Lord wants this post to be heard in the whole world because he has some people who need to read it and found what they are looking for.  

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Friendnt

Besides most people not knowing what the conversation is even about I will tell you

There is an order of things,shall we say a place for everything,for everyone  and ALL are welcome at this Worthy Ministry....The Lord is NEVER out of Order and just like the Lord Tells us in His Word to respect & abide by governing Authorities in whatever City we are in(I'm paraphrasing here)we also need to respect these Forums

This is a Discussion Forum,the OP chose a Topic to discuss,we respect that & join in OR if there is something else one wants to talk about then simply start your own Thread in an appropriate Forum

If you believe you have something important to say that has nothing to do with the Topic and you only want to monologue you can start a Blog.....If you feel you have a message you'd like to share & would like someone to respond there is Forums for every Topic/Subject-start one                     

And I dont want to have to keep repeating myself but your little story is also "Off Topic" as cute as it is......If you feel the Lord has given you something to share about whatever it is you are sharing then Start a Thread so as not to disrespect Starise & for the consideration of those who wish to discuss this Topic

OKay,back on Topic-Kwik

Edited by kwikphilly
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/24/2022 at 11:45 PM, Retrobyter said:

Qayin had one of his sisters as his wife, and together, they went underground (driven out from the surface of the earth to live IN the earth). This suggests that Nowd was a cavern system in which one could easily hide and where others might get lost if hunting him.

I just found this month old thread today so please bear with me.  I am only half way through all of the posts and some of them are very lengthy.  When I got to this part I had to stop and ask (I know it's not an "angel" question so is off topic),

Do you think there is an correlation with Hunter-Gatherers, Cavemen (cave people), Neandethals, etc. which for me have always been unexplained humans?  If these people were the descendants of Cain/Qayin then this could explain the difference between their existence on earth and the existence of those humans who were more intelligent, settled, and seemingly more advanced. 

Thanks for sharing all of your thoughts.  

I may not know much but this one thing I know for sure:

Romans 8: 38-39

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• Praise God! 2

On 3/18/2022 at 5:47 AM, Starise said:

I'm not getting any association to heavenly beings out of any of this :blink:

I agree.  After sifting though all of the extremely long posts and trying to glean something new all I did was come back to this:

Ephesians 6:12 KJV
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

There was a lot of wrestling going on in some of these posts which only proved to me once again that everyone has their own opinions and their own thoughts and only God knows the full truth.

For me, angels/messengers/seraphim/cherubim/heavenly beings/Et al, (good or bad) will always be something created by the Father which He has authority over when and how He chooses.  

Moving on to another thread........ :amen:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

9 hours ago, debrakay said:

I just found this month old thread today so please bear with me.  I am only half way through all of the posts and some of them are very lengthy.  When I got to this part I had to stop and ask (I know it's not an "angel" question so is off topic), ...

Shalom, debrakay.

It may seem like the account I told of Qayin was off-topic, too, but the reason for telling it is to show a different take on what "sons of God" were. They were NOT angels that cohabited with the "daughters of men." They were men who called THEMSELVES "sons of God" because they were allowed to live above ground in the open sunlight and in the eyes of God, when the "daughters of men," daughters of Qayin ("Cain"), were living underground in the city of Chanokh, because that was where Qayin and his sister-wife went to hide.

When Lamekh murdered a person in self-defense, he tried to say he should also be protected by God, but God had not put a mark on him as God did for Qayin. So, to avoid "revengers of blood" killing him, Lamekh and his family left Chanokh and came out above ground. This started a migration and a prejudice. Those who dwelt above the ground first were the "sons of God"; those who emerged from the caverns were mere "men." Having lived below ground, the "men" and their "daughters" were fairer in complexion than those who lived above ground. And, being a law unto themselves, the "sons of God" felt entitled to take forcibly the "daughters of men" as their wives and were PRAISED in doing so!

This treatment of people by people, as though there were two casts, IMO was what stank in the nostrils of God:

Genesis 6:5-7 (KJV)

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said,

"I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them!" 

If the "sons of God" were angels, why is there no mention of angels in His declaration? God placed the blame SOLELY on the shoulders of mankind!

9 hours ago, debrakay said:

Do you think there is an correlation with Hunter-Gatherers, Cavemen (cave people), Neandethals, etc. which for me have always been unexplained humans?  If these people were the descendants of Cain/Qayin then this could explain the difference between their existence on earth and the existence of those humans who were more intelligent, settled, and seemingly more advanced. 

Thanks for sharing all of your thoughts.  

The Neanderthals are simply stockier, shorter people with more pronounced features like Richard Boone. It takes a nonsense-oriented theory like human evolution to say they were a separate race of humanoids! There's only been a handful of full skull fossils, and one doctor simply said it was an old man with a case of the rickets!

Edited by Retrobyter
to make things clearer

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

Thanks @Retrobyter for providing some relevancy to the subject, however for those who may not know, those who might be totally uninitiated in the bible I need to clarify that this theory apparently comes from extra biblical writings.

This is the very first time I've ever heard such a story about Cain being underground. No doubt some people did and still do live in underground caves and homes. I don't see how we can tie that all directly to Cain beyond any doubt. If you could provide links to your references I would appreciate it.

In the bible instead I read of a tower men from Cain built called the tower of Babel. This would be opposite of men who wanted to dwell underground. These were men building a tower supposedly to heaven.

Those such as yourself who disagree with the angel/man mutations have to explain why we have far too many examples of tribes of literal giants that were not fully human. Not one or two freaks of nature or accidents, entire peoples who were giants by any standard. The very ones who when the children of Israel came in, commented they were mere grasshoppers compared to them.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  11

7 hours ago, Starise said:

Those such as yourself who disagree with the angel/man mutations have to explain why we have far too many examples of tribes of literal giants that were not fully human. Not one or two freaks of nature or accidents, entire peoples who were giants by any standard. The very ones who when the children of Israel came in, commented they were mere grasshoppers compared to them.

Yes, the Nephilem.  I’d venture to say that Goliath was one of these giants.  
C8F222A9-8F98-46FC-8F67-193C3C3F6C8A.jpeg.ae0b34424255f2388950acd768e849ba.jpeg

Edited by Selah7
  • Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Starise said:

In the bible instead I read of a tower men from Cain built called the tower of Babel.

I don't know anything about underground, but everyone of Cain's line (Adam's son) died in the flood.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, debrakay.

It may seem like the account I told of Qayin was off-topic, too, but the reason for telling it is to show a different take on what "sons of God" were. They were NOT angels that cohabited with the "daughters of men." They were men who called THEMSELVES "sons of God" because they were allowed to live above ground in the open sunlight and in the eyes of God, when the "daughters of men," daughters of Qayin ("Cain"), were living underground in the city of Chanokh, because that was where Qayin and his sister-wife went to hide.

When Lamekh murdered a person in self-defense, he tried to say he should also be protected by God, but God had not put a mark on him as God did for Qayin. So, to avoid "revengers of blood" killing him, Lamekh and his family left Chanokh and came out above ground. This started a migration and a prejudice. Those who dwelt above the ground first were the "sons of God"; those who emerged from the caverns were mere "men." Having lived below ground, the "men" and their "daughters" were fairer in complexion than those who lived above ground. And, being a law unto themselves, the "sons of God" felt entitled to take forcibly the "daughters of men" as their wives and were PRAISED in doing so!

This treatment of people by people, as though there were two casts, IMO was what stank in the nostrils of God:

Genesis 6:5-7 (KJV)

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said,

"I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them!" 

If the "sons of God" were angels, why is there no mention of angels in His declaration? God placed the blame SOLELY on the shoulders of mankind!

The Neanderthals are simply stockier, shorter people with more pronounced features like Richard Boone. It takes a nonsense-oriented theory like human evolution to say they were a separate race of humanoids! There's only been a handful of full skull fossils, and one doctor simply said it was an old man with a case of the rickets!

Thank you Retro!  I know the Neanderthals were humans created by God but I had never really thought about why they lived in caves until you spoke of Cain's descendants going underground.  I have a curious mind.  Seeking knowledge and wisdom has always been on my agenda.  Many answers will not come until I stand before the Lord. :D  So much to learn.  So little time.