IGNORED

The alive and remaining are changed - doesn't that mean all the rest died?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, Josheb said:

No.

No. 

There's no such thing as a "spiritual kingdom" in scripture and dichotomies between Jesus reign as "spiritual" versus "earthly" are false dichotomies. There has never been a moment - no place and no time - when Jesus was not sovereign, almighty, and reigning. This was demonstrably proven in his life, death, resurrection, and ascension. He has defeated even sin and death and rules sovereignly over all powers and principalities. 

"spiritual kingdom"

These days Jesus lives in our hearts :) ( spiritual Kingdom)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,794
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

George, tell me if I'm wrong, but if the Jewish people had accepted the Messiah 2000 years ago, we would have been living in the Messianic age . It was postponed because of their unbelieve,next time they will accept Him  and we will be moving to the Messianic era ..

Honestly, if you look at how prophecy was laid out ... their partial rejection is how the gospel was opened to the Gentiles.  It was the plan of God of the restoration of all people.  Ephesians lays this out ... chapter 2 how the gentiles were brought into the Abrahamic promises of God through the Messiah.  In Chapter 3, how they became JOINT heirs and their grafting into the Kingdom was even a great revelation to the angels and how they look into how great the plan of God is ... Eph 3:10  To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 

The final capstone ... 

Mat 23:37  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 

Mat 23:38  Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 

Mat 23:39  For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. 

Until next time...

• This is Worthy 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

These days Jesus lives in our hearts :) ( spiritual Kingdom)

The Kingdom today exists as each of us yields (and more) to the King. He reigns in the earth, in those that kneel before our Lord and King.

A kingdom is defined by the subjects.

OK, I am done. Cooking duties.

God Bless.

• Steward

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

There's no such thing as a "spiritual kingdom" in scripture and dichotomies between Jesus reign as "spiritual" versus "earthly" are false dichotomies.

In the 1st century ... there was a PHYSICAL TEMPLE and a SPIRITUAL TEMPLE.

Act 3:1  Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 

1Co 3:16  Do you not know that you are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? 

1Co 3:17  If anyone defiles the temple of God, God shall destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which you are. 

The Scriptures are full of examples of those things in the Spirit ... and then things in the Physical!

• Thumbs Up 4

• Steward

@Alive How do you explain ...

Dan 2:44  And in the days of these kings, the God of Heaven shall set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed. And the kingdom shall not be left to other peoples, but it shall crush and destroy all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. 

Dan 7:13  I saw in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of Days, and they brought Him near before Him. 

Dan 7:14  And dominion and glory was given Him, and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations and languages, should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. 

In both passages of Daniel ... the Son of Man (Jesus) is coming to establish a Kingdom AFTER destroying men's kingdoms!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

35 minutes ago, Josheb said:

No.

No. 

There's no such thing as a "spiritual kingdom" in scripture and dichotomies between Jesus reign as "spiritual" versus "earthly" are false dichotomies. There has never been a moment - no place and no time - when Jesus was not sovereign, almighty, and reigning. This was demonstrably proven in his life, death, resurrection, and ascension. He has defeated even sin and death and rules sovereignly over all powers and principalities. 

The alternative is to have BOTH Jesus reigning and Satan reigning (as the god or prince of this world).

John 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Why would that be? Satan is the current prince of this world.

John 14:30
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

The time is coming when Jesus will begin reigning over the physical world.

Rev. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

This will take place when the 7th trumpet will be sounded at the midpoint of the future 70th week.

Edited by iamlamad

• Steward

19 minutes ago, Josheb said:

I did not ask about any belief in the Jewish people returning (not mentioned in Revelation 2), or whether we are seeing the prophecies in motion, or about the essence of the 1000 year reign.

The reality is that the Future Messianic Kingdom has a STRONG aspect of the Jewish people and their part in the Kingdom.  Many preterists do no believe in the prophetical significance of the Jewish people ... thus do not understand that the KINGDOM of Jesus coming is Headquarters in JERUSALEM!

Eze 37:24  And David My servant shall be King over them. And there shall be one Shepherd to all of them. And they shall walk in My judgments, and obey My Laws, and do them. 

Eze 37:25  And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, the land in which your fathers have lived. And they shall dwell in it, even they and their sons, and the sons of their sons for ever. And My servant David shall be their ruler forever. 

Eze 37:26  And I will cut a covenant of peace with them. It shall be an everlasting covenant with them. And I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever. 

Eze 37:27  And My tabernacle shall be with them. Yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 

Eze 37:28  And the nations shall know that I Jehovah sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in their midst forever. 

This is why understanding Israel is a key component in understanding the 1000-year reign of Jesus!

• This is Worthy 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Steward

3 minutes ago, Josheb said:

According to the 6,000/7,000 year cycle, our September 2039 will be the end of the 6,000 year cycle and the beginning of the millennium. 

What will you do if Jesus does not come to earth by the end of September 2039? 

... the reality is we really don't know what year we truly are in!  Issac Newton (the discoverer of gravity) wrote a book called the Daniel and the Apocalypse in which he timed it out to 2050 or 2060 ... but concluded the chapter with time will tell ... the reality is the timing of Jesus return isn't what is being debated ... is He coming to ESTABLISHED A PHYSICAL KINGDOM as described throughout the entirety of Scriptures?

• Steward

11 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Isn't this a Christian discussion board? Doesn't the forum exist to discuss Christianity?

And they will be coming to FAITH ... 

Zec 12:10  And I will pour on the house of David, and on the people of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of prayers. And they shall look on Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be bitter over Him, as the bitterness over the first-born. 

Rom 11:25  For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in. 

Rom 11:26  And so all Israel shall be saved; as it is written, "There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob. 

Rom 11:27  For this is My covenant with them, when I have taken away their sins." 

Rom 11:28  Indeed as regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes. But as regards the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 

Rom 11:29  For the free gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 

When discussing the future Kingdom of the Messiah ... one MUST include God's plan for the Jewish people!

• This is Worthy 2

• Steward

3 minutes ago, Josheb said:

ALL of that is solely a product of Dispensationalism. 

I doubt the Jews are dispensationalists.   :)

• Haha 1