IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I also believe every person's body will be resurrected believers and non believers. That although does not say that there will be billions of Christians who will survive the 7 year tribulation. My speculation would be that very few Christians will survive the 7 year tribulation and go into the 1000 year millennium. The Bible is silent on this. 

Let me explain what I'm thinking.  Every SAINT is resurrected at the beginning of the age ... whether alive or dead ... and given their resurrected bodies.  There are no "mortal body" saints ruling in the Millennial reign in my view.

The Non-Believer who is dead is raised up just before the Great White Throne Judgment ... Rev 20:5  The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 

That's where I believe the DEAD unsaved are resurrected.

The Bible is full of examples of survivors from the 'nations', Egypt, and Assyria who DIDN'T BELIEVE for whatever reason ... and they survived it all.   Those are the ones that repopulate the world.

Think of CYCLES .... next post.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

When Jesus returns everyone will know Him and all Israel will be saved as Paul taught. Any sacrifices that are instigated at that time will be for a memorial of Jesus' sacrifice specifically for the Jews who had previously rejected Him. As Christians observe communion today as a reminder of Jesus' sacrifice, the temple sacrifices will serve the same purpose for the Jews. Those sacrifices they must perform are a memorial of their former rejection of Him and in essence is an act of repentance.

• Steward

Gen 1:26  Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 

Gen 1:27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 

Gen 1:28  And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 

Gen 1:29  And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food. 

Gen 1:30  And to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so. 

So in the beginning ... God was giving his earthly domain to mankind and mankind was to be His Co-Regent ... 

Now mankind fell ... then we see the cycle of destruction ... and what happens ...

The flood was UNDOING the creation ... 

Gen 1:6  And God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” 

Gen 1:7  And God made the expanse and separated the waters that were under the expanse from the waters that were above the expanse. And it was so. 

The creation process started with bringing order out of chaos ... now we see the flood begin the disintegration with the collapse of the firmament.

Gen 7:17  The flood continued forty days on the earth. The waters increased and bore up the ark, and it rose high above the earth. 

Gen 8:2  The fountains of the deep and the windows of the heavens were closed, the rain from the heavens was restrained, 

Do you see how it's the reverse ... the undoing of creation ... 

Noah is like a type of 2nd Adam ....

Gen 9:1  And God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. 

The same command is issued ... Be fruitful and multiply!

However, now there is a problem with the animals ...

Gen 9:2  The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered. 

Gen 9:3  Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything. 

So what will we learn in the next "destruction" the return of the Lord .. Day of the Lord ... etc?

Learn from the beginning ...

So we should see a 'refurbished' earth ... lots of geological events are taking place ...

Isa 40:4  Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain. 

Isa 40:5  And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.” 

So at this point I think we could see the restoration of the planet.

1Ch 1:19  To Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg (for in his days the earth was divided), and his brother's name was Joktan. 

We could also see the restoration of FRESH water everywhere ... 

What comes out of the Temple ...

Eze 47:1  Then he brought me back to the door of the temple, and behold, water was issuing from below the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was flowing down from below the south end of the threshold of the temple, south of the altar. 

Eze 47:8  And he said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, and enters the sea; when the water flows into the sea, the water will become fresh. 

Eze 47:9  And wherever the river goes, every living creature that swarms will live, and there will be very many fish. For this water goes there, that the waters of the sea may become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes. 

If it turns the DEAD SEA to a fresh water lake ... then it would be the same for the Mediterranean Sea.

.... I need to get some sleep ... remind me and I'll continue this later.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, George said:

The Non-Believer who is dead is raised up just before the Great White Throne Judgment ... Rev 20:5  The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 

The first resurrection would have to be when Jesus returns after the tribulation. This is the "rapture" that Paul is talking about in Thessalonians when he mentions the dead in Christ rising. Then after the Millennial reign the rest of the dead are resurrected for the great white throne judgment. Technically then that would have to be the second resurrection of the dead.

• Steward

4 minutes ago, Biblican said:

Any sacrifices that are instigated at that time will be for a memorial of Jesus' sacrifice specifically for the Jews who had previously rejected Him.

Can you cite the verse that you believe suggests this?  Thanks ... :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

18 minutes ago, George said:

Let me explain what I'm thinking.  Every SAINT is resurrected at the beginning of the age ... whether alive or dead ... and given their resurrected bodies.  There are no "mortal body" saints ruling in the Millennial reign in my view.

That's where I believe the DEAD unsaved are resurrected.

The Bible is full of examples of survivors from the 'nations', Egypt, and Assyria who DIDN'T BELIEVE for whatever reason ... and they survived it all.   Those are the ones that repopulate the world.

Think of CYCLES .... next post.

So you do not believe that there will be any believers who survive the 7 year tribulation with mortal bodies going into the 1000 year millennium? I believe that all those believers who have died previously and have resurrected bodies will rule with Christ. But this may also be a reward we will receive. 

• Steward

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

So you do not believe that there will be any believers who survive the 7 year tribulation with mortal bodies going into the 1000 year millennium?

They will have RESURRECTED bodies ...

1Co 15:53  For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality

Their bodies will be transformed ... 

I don't see anywhere in the Bible that says a Saint will be ruling in a fallen state.  :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Steward

To finish my thought before I head to bed ...

So think of dominion ... God started creation with mankind as His co-regent to rule over this earth ... dominion was given over the earth ... this is what is taking place again in the future.  

How it was in the beginning ... is the same at the end ...

Animals will be restored ... wolves dwelling with lambs ... children playing with poisonous snakes ... language will be ONE again ...

Just read Genesis ... and that will help you go through the progression of restoration.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

45 minutes ago, George said:

Not yet ... I believe we could be witnessing the beginning ridings of the 4 horseman though!  Think of them riding together ... instead of one at a time.  So when the 4th aligns up -- Pale Green Horse (Disease / Pestilence) ... then we'll know where we are!  It'll be hard to miss that one .... 1/4 of mankind dies ... 2 billion people dying within a short time.

Don't you see that part of the maybe GT  which is to come soon?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, George said:

They will have RESURRECTED bodies ...

1Co 15:53  For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality

Their bodies will be transformed ... 

I don't see anywhere in the Bible that says a Saint will be ruling in a fallen state.  :)

I did not think that everyone in the 1000 year millennium would rule. Only those in a resurrected body. So you have two kinds of people in the 1000 year millennium. Those with immortal bodies and those mortal with resurrected bodies. 

• Thumbs Up 1