IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, George said:

Can you cite the verse that you believe suggests this?  Thanks ... :)

Because of the repentance in Zechariah 12:10 that precedes the instigation of sacrifices in Zechariah 14. I believe they are linked. Jesus would cleanse any temple with His presence alone when He returns and there would be no need for man to preform a ritual to do so. I do not believe that the Lord would reinstate a system He allowed to be destroyed in 70AD, unless it was only going to be for a memorial to the Jews. The blood of the sacrifices could never cleanse anyone from sin and were only symbolic of Jesus' blood, then how could those same sacrifices hold any power to cleanse a temple?

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Is the thousand years considered the 'kingdom of God' that Jesus often spoke of?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, Biblican said:

Because of the repentance in Zechariah 12:10 that precedes the instigation of sacrifices in Zechariah 14. I believe they are linked.

I see that .. however, I see the entire house of Israel going into the Millennial reign in glorified bodies because of their acceptance of the Lord in Zechariah 12:10.

I just see the sacrifices for the "nations" and those who are still in unregenerate bodies so they can be in the presence of God.  

Re-read the beginning of the thread.  :)

• Steward

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Don't you see that part of the maybe GT  which is to come soon?

When Jesus said ... when you see ALL of these things ... we see every sign now in motion ... including the Abomination of Desolation. But remember the temple doesn't need to be built for that to begin ... just the sacrifices!

• Steward

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I did not think that everyone in the 1000 year millennium would rule. Only those in a resurrected body. So you have two kinds of people in the 1000 year millennium. Those with immortal bodies and those mortal with resurrected bodies. 

And I agree with you.   This is why I believe every SAINT will rule and reign with Him to fulfill all Scripture ... and why I believe they have resurrected bodies.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, George said:

And I agree with you.   This is why I believe every SAINT will rule and reign with Him to fulfill all Scripture ... and why I believe they have resurrected bodies.

Yes, and the people who will enter the Millennial after the GT will fill the earth again..

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, George said:

When Jesus said ... when you see ALL of these things ... we see every sign now in motion ... including the Abomination of Desolation. But remember the temple doesn't need to be built for that to begin ... just the sacrifices!

But remember the temple doesn't need to be built for that to begin

Oh, I did  forget that,I watched the picture of the Orthodox Jew going up to the Temple Mount with a red heifer today in your Telegram,did that happen before?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, George said:

I see that .. however, I see the entire house of Israel going into the Millennial reign in glorified bodies because of their acceptance of the Lord in Zechariah 12:10.

I just see the sacrifices for the "nations" and those who are still in unregenerate bodies so they can be in the presence of God.  

Re-read the beginning of the thread.  :)

A glorified body is a resurrected body. The only way a person can get a glorified body is to die and be resurrected or raptured. Those saints will return with Jesus and rule with Him. They will be the only ones with resurrected glorified bodies at that time.

• Steward

6 minutes ago, Alive said:

Is the thousand years considered the 'kingdom of God' that Jesus often spoke of?

The Kingdom of God is in many facets. 

Right now, the Kingdom of God is within every believer ... they now have Kingdom Authority to tread on serpents and scorpions ... walk in His anointing ... see people healed, watch people set free and bring people to salvation through His Son!

When Jesus said ... 

Mat 5:17  “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 

Mat 5:18  For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 

Most people are not realizing that He is SAYING that EVERY PROMISE ... every single line that was promised will LITERALLY be fulfilled.  There is NOTHING in the Torah, or HaTorah that will NOT BE FULFILLED ... and that every promise MUST be completed ... then we will have a NEW heaven and a NEW earth!

So the promises given to Abraham of the land .. the promises of Him establishing a government (Kingdom) ... everything must be completed!

So the return of Jesus to this earth will facilitate the completeness of the Kingdom!

What was accomplished when He came the first time ...

Act 3:18  But what God foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Christ would suffer, he thus fulfilled. 

Then continues in the same passage ...

Act 3:21  whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets long ago.

UNTIL ... a FUTURE fulfillment ... 

One cannot simply "spiritualize" the text ... its Plato thinking that has crept into the church.  

It's not the thinking from a Hebraic mindset.  All things are cyclical .. how it started .. is how it ends!

Gen 1:1  In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 

Rev 21:1  Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 

Start thinking cyclically ... its' BIBLICAL!

Ecc 1:4  A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains forever. 

Ecc 1:5  The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises. 

Ecc 1:6  The wind blows to the south and goes around to the north; around and around goes the wind, and on its circuits the wind returns. 

Ecc 1:7  All streams run to the sea, but the sea is not full; to the place where the streams flow, there they flow again. 

Ecc 1:8  All things are full of weariness; a man cannot utter it; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing. 

Ecc 1:9  What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun. 

Ecc 1:10  Is there a thing of which it is said, “See, this is new”? It has been already in the ages before us. 

I hope that answers your question.  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Oh, I did  forget that,I watched the picture of the Orthodox Jew going up to the Temple Mount with a red heifer today in your Telegram,did that happen before?

They sacrificed a Lamb the same year that Trump made Jerusalem a capital.

passover-2019-sacrifice-lamb-1.jpg