IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Wow its GREAT to see you....... God Bless you Brother Steve❤❤❤

Great to see you too. God bless you as well Kwik!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

31 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

I'm not interested in reading it. I understand the various preterist positions. My question was whether or not all of the events from Revelation 20:1-4 have already occurred. Also, if they have, then when, specifically?

Doncha wanna get to know me before we go on a date, Steve?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

Doncha wanna get to know me before we go on a date, Steve?

scratch.gif.97bf8b5eb10c87063c6e00ddad96a32b.gif Huh???????

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

- Malachi 4:5 (KJV)

This is a fantastic prophetic passage of Scripture.  It’s saying that God will send Elijah the prophet to us in this final generation, to those of us who are alive before the 7th  trump sounds!  How do we know?  Because it says before the great and dreadful day of the LORD!  This day marks the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the beginning of the Millennium!  

in Christ, Selah

Your comments cannot be deduce from

Malachi 4:5 KJV 

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

This was said well some time before the coming of John the Baptist. 

This is also to inform the people that the Messiah the Christ of God has not come yet, and this is one sign that the Messiah is contemporary to the one who will come before him, to announce him.

That includes that he will know who he is, and he will prepare his way...making the path straight for him.

This reveals that the Messiah is walking in the straight path. 

The Angel Gabriel who appeared to Zaharias in the most Holy Place. The Angel Gabriel said to Mary that he  is an Angel that he stands in the presence of the Lord and there in the Most Holy place we see the Gabriel standing in the presence of the Lord in the most Holy place, Gabriel said to Zaharias that his son to be born from him to named him John and will go before the Lord in the Spirit and Power of Elijah. 

John announced the coming of the Lord, as the Messiah, their Lord in the flesh his name was Jesus, and gave witness about him before the Baptism of Jesus and during the baptism of Jesus God gave his witness not only through the announcement he made at that time but by sending the Holy Spirit from Heaven,  which gave witness that there was only one man who came down from Heaven having being one with God.

The Holy Spirit only found only Jesus who was from recognize from God as his own. Strange to others but not to John who had said to Jesus that he needs what Jesus had. 

And he must diminish and Jesus must increase.

John's ministry it was to go before the Lord, that's why John had to die before Jesus Christ and go to prepared Jesus coming at the time of his death to Abraham and everyone who was with him his children who at death were gathered to him. 

John knew who Jesus was that he was the Christ. 

John understood that Jesus must die first like him to go to Abraham, that he must descend to Abraham as the Lamb of God, Abraham understand about this day of Jesus coming to them as the slain lamb of God and he rejoiced. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Your comments cannot be deduce from

Malachi 4:5 KJV 

This was said well some time before the coming of John the Baptist. 

This is also to inform the people that the Messiah the Christ of God has not come yet, and this is one sign that the Messiah is contemporary to the one who will come before him, to announce him.

That includes that he will know who he is, and he will prepare his way...making the path straight for him.

This reveals that the Messiah is walking in the straight path. 

The Angel Gabriel who appeared to Zaharias in the most Holy Place. The Angel Gabriel said to Mary that he  is an Angel that he stands in the presence of the Lord and there in the Most Holy place we see the Gabriel standing in the presence of the Lord in the most Holy place, Gabriel said to Zaharias that his son to be born from him to named him John and will go before the Lord in the Spirit and Power of Elijah. 

John announced the coming of the Lord, as the Messiah, their Lord in the flesh his name was Jesus, and gave witness about him before the Baptism of Jesus and during the baptism of Jesus God gave his witness not only through the announcement he made at that time but by sending the Holy Spirit from Heaven,  which gave witness that there was only one man who came down from Heaven having being one with God.

The Holy Spirit only found only Jesus who was from recognize from God as his own. Strange to others but not to John who had said to Jesus that he needs what Jesus had. 

And he must diminish and Jesus must increase.

John's ministry it was to go before the Lord, that's why John had to die before Jesus Christ and go to prepared Jesus coming at the time of his death to Abraham and everyone who was with him his children who at death were gathered to him. 

John knew who Jesus was that he was the Christ. 

John understood that Jesus must die first like him to go to Abraham, that he must descend to Abraham as the Lamb of God, Abraham understand about this day of Jesus coming to them as the slain lamb of God and he rejoiced. 

Greetings, ycf . . .

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

- Malachi 4:5 

Elijah will prepare the way for the return of the Messiah. In Malachi 3:1 and Matthew 3:3, we learn that John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah to prepare the way for Jesus Christ's first coming. Elijah will prepare the way for the second coming of Jesus Christ.

in Christ, Selah

Edited by Selah7

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

If ONE studies the life of George Washington ... should I study the documents and the newspaper articles from the 1700s?  Or should I study modern historians' views today?  If I studied the modern historian revisionist view ... George Washington is a slave owner and the founder of a nation founded on corruption that needs to be destroyed! 

This is in essence why ONE STUDIES the ORIGINAL writers, their INTENT, their UNDERSTANDINGS!  

The modern-day preterist, amillennialist, and post-millennial camps are all based on doctrines HUNDREDS of years PAST Jesus and the Apostles!

They are studying events based on their time when Rome and the Roman Catholic Church was an Empire Church ... 

This is why ONE STUDIES the CHURCH FATHERS ... not for SCRIPTURE but to UNDERSTAND the context from which they were writing!

It's like someone telling Jesus today ... let me tell you what you REALLY SAID 2000 years ago!

21 minutes ago, George said:

The only ones that are saying they don't get it ... are also the ones that hyper-spiritualize the Ezekiel 40-48 passage!  God spends 9 CHAPTERS ...  9 CHAPTERS!  Let me REPEAT 9 CHAPTERS!  Read that AGAIN 9 CHAPTERS!  It's not to be WRITTEN OFF ... it's meant to be studied if God spent the TIME detailing EVERY ASPECT of it! 

It's relevant that the only ones who are objecting the to OP in question are those who don't believe the LITERAL TEMPLE coming!

Those who say ... we are the TEMPLE of God ... perhaps should UNDERSTAND WHY WE ARE CALLED THE TEMPLE of GOD!  What illustrative purposes does God use for calling us a Temple?  Or a Tabernacle?  

Because those who say ... the PHYSICAL TEMPLE has been transformed to to Spiritual Temple ... DO NOT SEE the parallelism that God is establishing!  and what God is bringing!

The problem is that a new Christian comes into Worthy and is horribly confused by the preterism theology which is not Biblical.. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Selah7 said:

Greetings, ycf . . .

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

- Malachi 4:5 

Elijah will prepare the way for the return of the Messiah. In Malachi 3:1 and Matthew 3:3, we learn that John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah to prepare the way for Jesus Christ's first coming. Elijah will prepare the way for the second coming of Jesus Christ.

in Christ, Selah

Greetings, Selah...

In the Gospel of John ch.1 and v.23

23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’"

John 1 32-34

32 Then John gave this testimony: “I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. 33 And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I have seen and I testify that this is God’s Chosen One.

John 1:29 

29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! 

59 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The problem is that a new Christian comes into Worthy and is horribly confused by the preterism theology which is not Biblical.. 

We do not know that, we cannot say that about other people, we cannot begin censorship, they need to hear both sides....

All sides teach about Jesus who died for the forgiveness of sins and that he is from God.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We do not know that, we cannot say that about other people, we cannot begin censorship, they need to hear both sides....

All sides teach about Jesus who died for the forgiveness of sins and that he is from God.

They need to hear the true literal Word of God not false teaching.