MonkeyPox ... Round 2!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

I talked with a Christian friend the other day and said that this is a DQT  (Drama Queen Tribulation).  A lot of this by governments is a made up Tribulation to have one drama and "crisis" after another (most likely to do with power grabs).  For example, when COVID was waning, then we suddenly had the Ukraine crisis (which BTW was already going on for years). You often find dysfunctional families this way.  Every time you meet them and ask how are things going, they come up with one long laundry list of mishap after another and do not seem to be happy unless complaining or getting stuff off their chests.  (That's when you wished you hadn't asked. LOL)

Not to say that the end of days won't eventually come.  I believe they will. But if it's a while off yet (the Lord only knows) there's no sense in getting upset over this monkey pox stuff. Besides, the small pox vaccine gives similar protection (something like 85%).  I thought we all had that as kids?  So what's the emergency or crisis?  A fellow at work and I were making funny games as to what the next predicted crisis would be and it always does the same time (not before, not after, but to the very day) the previous one ends.  Y'all get my drift.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I remember the days I warned hesitancy of taking the vaccine by saying you cannot know the longterm effects of a vaccine because it's not been a long time of testing!  It's impossible to know for at least 5 years.  Now Pfizer has asked a judge to dismiss a lawsuit based on the fact the vaccine is a prototype!

IMG_20220521_180126_524.jpg

• Steward

After a few cases...the government buys 13 million doses.

20220521_180607.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, George said:

20220521_180607.jpg

God has a plan here for our world and it doesn't look like it will be pretty. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

They are just feeding the fear.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

@GeorgeFrom what I understand is that that this will be the next pandemic, they start vaccinating around 2023 and also that the vaccination might be more dangerous then the disease itself.

I also read that this disease is now detected only among gay people ( pride festival )( not discriminating ) and there  is a chimpanzee ingredient in some of the COVID vaccinations. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

54 minutes ago, OneLight said:

They are just feeding the fear.

2 hours ago, George said:

20220521_180607.jpg

That alone shows us that they planned this…

• Steward

55 minutes ago, angels4u said:

That alone shows us that they planned this…

... you'd hope that people would learn from the first round!

In just a few days ... we have,

1. Monkeypox discovered from those who haven't been to Africa!
2. A vaccine approved.
3. WHO meeting to discuss global response to a pandemic.
4. U.S. Buys 13 million doses for 1 case!
5. UK starts buying Vaccine ( https://www.bbc.com/news/health-61520228 ) 
6. G7 Ministers To Simulate Dangerous Pandemic  ( https://www.worthynews.com/71924-g7-ministers-to-simulate-dangerous-pandemic )

What we know that has taken place in the past year.

Gates Germ-Game Warning Motivates Smallpox Vaccine Discussions [ https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/gates-germ-game-warning-motivates-smallpox-vaccine-discussions ]  Nov. 2021
The Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) group partnered with the Munich Security Conference in the March 2021 exercising an outbreak of Monkeypox which detailed an outbreak that started this week!  [ https://www.worthynews.com/72073-monkeypox-spreads-year-after-global-exercise-worthy-news-investigation ]

If you don't realize this is a PHY-OP ... and you want to ignore the obvious, I'm not going to argue with you.  I've done all that I can to warn people.  

If you truly understand this as believers, we'll use this to our advantage -- use the crisis as an opportunity to share!  In the first 4 centuries, Christianity exploded in the midst of the epidemics because they were not in fear of death!  

• Thumbs Up 3

• Steward

From the book, "The Triumph of Christianity",

In the year 165, during the reign of Marcus Aurelius, a devastating epidemic swept through the Roman Empire. Some medical historians suspect this was the first appearance of smallpox in the West. Whatever the actual disease, it was lethal—as many contagious diseases are when they strike a previously unexposed population. During the fifteen-year duration of the epidemic, a quarter to a third of the population probably died of it. At the height of the epidemic, mortality was so great in many cities that the emperor Marcus Aurelius (who subsequently died of the disease) wrote of caravans of carts and wagons hauling out the dead. Then, a century later came another great plague. Once again the Greco-Roman world trembled as, on all sides, family, friends, and neighbors died horribly. No one knew how to treat the stricken. Nor did most people try. During the first plague, the famous classical physician Galen fled Rome for his country estate where he stayed until the danger subsided. But for those who could not flee, the typical response was to try to avoid any contact with the afflicted, since it was understood that the disease was contagious. Hence, when their first symptom appeared, victims often were thrown into the streets, where the dead and dying lay in piles. In a pastoral letter written during the second epidemic (ca. 251), Bishop Dionysius described events in Alexandria: “At the first onset of the disease, they [pagans] pushed the sufferers away and fled from their dearest, throwing them into the roads before they were dead and treated unburied corpses as dirt, hoping thereby to avert the spread and contagion of the fatal disease; but do what they might, they found it difficult to escape”….

As for action, Christians met the obligation to care for the sick rather than desert them, and thereby saved enormous numbers of lives! As William H. McNeill pointed out in his celebrated Plagues and Peoples, under the circumstances prevailing in this era, even “quite elementary nursing will greatly reduce mortality. Simple provision of food and water, for instance, will allow persons who are temporarily too weak to cope for themselves to recover instead of perishing miserably.” It is entirely plausible that Christian nursing would have reduced mortality by as much as two-thirds! The fact that most stricken Christians survived did not go unnoticed, lending immense credibility to Christian "miracle working." Indeed, the miracles often included pagan neighbors and relatives. This surely must have produced some conversions, especially by those who were nursed back to health. In addition, while Christians did nurse some pagans, being so outnumbered, obviously they could not have cared for most of them, while all, or nearly all, Christians would have been nursed. Hence Christians as a group would have enjoyed a far superior survival rate, and, on these grounds alone, the percentage of Christians in the population would have increased substantially as a result of both plagues.

What went on during the epidemics was only an intensification of what went on every day among Christians… Indeed, the impact of Christian mercy was so evident that in the fourth century when the emperor Julian attempted to restore paganism, he exhorted the pagan priesthood to compete with the Christian charities. In a letter to the high priest of Galatia, Julian urged the distribution of grain and wine to the poor, noting that “the impious Galileans [Christians], in addition to their own, support ours, [and] it is shameful that our poor should be wanting our aid.” But there was little or no response to Julian’s proposals because there were no doctrines and no traditional practices for the pagan priest to build upon…. Christians believed in life everlasting. At most, pagans believed in an unattractive existence in the underworld. Thus, for Galen to have remained in Rome to treat the afflicted during the first great plague would have required far greater bravery than was needed by Christian deacons and presbyters to do so. Faith mattered.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,792
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  224
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Didnt have the covid vaccine (despite nursing my granddaughter and daughter right at the start and another daughter at the end  and being told I really should as I am amongst the most "at risk "   )  Wont be having another virus vaccine ...If I die I get to be in a  much better place  so worrying about it is futile 

• Thumbs Up 2