• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  20

I will stick with giving accreditation to the Apostle Paul for the teaching of "harpazo" "airo".  He teaches, some that are alive will be caught up together in the clouds. Let us comfort one another that the Lord will come for us but just as Paul told the Thessalonians, we need to go about with the Lord's business.  Witnessing and saving the lost. The timing of the end of time for the humanity of earth is in the Father's hands and none of my business.  I am told to be about the Lord Jesus' business and to be ready at ALL times for the return of the Lord Jesus.

'For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.'

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/5/2022 at 5:58 AM, Robtay7123 said:

I'm confused by your attack on Tyndale Seminary as I said nothing about it in my earlier response. I'm also confused why you believe John Darby " created " the rapture teaching.  For those willing to do their homework, the rapture teaching can be found all the way back to the early church.  Clement of Rome ( 35 - 101 ), Ignatius of Antioch ( d.110 ), & Irenaeus of Lyon ( 120 - 202 and also a disciple of Polycarp ) all mention the rapture of the church in their writings. This evidence SHOULD end the false claim that somehow Darby created the teaching,  but no doubt there will be people who persist in claiming it.  

I Disagree, feel free to post your quotes of the ECF on your claimed pre-trib rapture 

Darby 1830's is the father of what we have today, C.I. Scofield promoted Darby's teachings in his 1909 reference Bible, Dallas Theological Seminary is the world headquarters for the pre-trib rapture, and dispensationalism's theology 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, debrakay said:

I will stick with giving accreditation to the Apostle Paul for the teaching of "harpazo" "airo".  He teaches, some that are alive will be caught up together in the clouds. Let us comfort one another that the Lord will come for us but just as Paul told the Thessalonians, we need to go about with the Lord's business.  Witnessing and saving the lost. The timing of the end of time for the humanity of earth is in the Father's hands and none of my business.  I am told to be about the Lord Jesus' business and to be ready at ALL times for the return of the Lord Jesus.

'For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.'

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

Yes, and this "Harpazo" takes place at the second coming of Jesus Christ, immediately after the tribulation, Matthew 24:29-30

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

On 7/5/2022 at 6:00 AM, OneLight said:

Seriously?!?  Not angry???  I guess when you are so centered on one thing, you wouldn't notice how you come across.  I offer one suggestion and it has turned into disapproval from you from the beginning.  Tell me then, why is ensuring we are ready for His return, as the 5 wise virgins were, that this is a bad thing?

Once again, at no time was or am I angry as you falsely claim, your not an internet mind reader

Jesus Is The Lord

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

2 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Once again, at no time was or am I angry as you falsely claim, your not an internet mind reader

Jesus Is The Lord

Have a nice day.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/2/2022 at 3:58 AM, Diaste said:

Interesting to note Jesus and Paul both say the beast comes before the Coming of Jesus and the gathering. 

I read the article. 

If it's factually true then it will withstand the scrutiny. I saw quite a bit of emotional pleading in the article.

This is not what it says, this is why SINGLE VERSES have to never be used to tell us prophecy in full, Satan uses tricks to deceive people because that his job. So He got the Church of England via the KJV to change DEPARTURE to FALLING AWAY to take a pot shot at the Church of Rome (RCC) because lets face it, both were filled with purely evil men at the time. 

Thus we get a reading of the text that is "SUPPOSEDLY" speaking about an end time falling away or DEPARTURE of the Faith when nowhere in the whole passage is FAITH ever spoken about. But a GATHERING unto Jesus is spoken about in the very first verse, so the DEPARTURE indeed happens before the Day of the Lord God's Wrath falls, and the Anti-Christ arrives on the scene also BEFORE the Day of the Lord because he (A.C.) makes a 7 year deal, so he is making agreements for 3.5 years before the WRATH FALLS (DOTL) which is what the Thessalonians FEARED they were in, so yes, the DEPARTURE of the Church AND the Anti-Christ both show up BEFORE the Day of God's Wrath Falls. 

If you chose to believe some English translators and the King of England over Paul and God's words/texts, so be it. By reading the bible in full the Pre Trib Rapture is obvious. its not even a debate. 

Yet you will not accept these facts as presented because it doesn't fit your narrative brother. REMEMBER, the Pharisees could see nowhere in the bible where Jesus was spoken about, but it was there, sometime things are not so clear brother, so get off of preconceived ideas. Israel and their leaders just knew Rome was the Fourth Beast, they just knew a Political Leader (Messiah) was coming to save them, but they were in error, the End Time Beast is actually the Little Horn who ARISES out of Rome's head (Europe) and they missed that also.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099

On 6/28/2022 at 2:59 AM, R. Hartono said:

The foolish virgins left  behind are the picture of christians without OIL and will be married to the antichrist frankenstein who recovered from deadly wound, the kind who beats his bride black and blue for 7 years before the wedding.

The Rapture is Pre Trib, we are in agreement, but the 5 Virgins do not Marry the Beast PER SE. They are just left behind because they are too worldly, most I assume thus REPENT, or at least many do, and become the Martyrs seen under the 5th Seal, and are those who Refused the Mark of the Beast in Rev. 20:4 and thus serve with Jesus on this earth for 1000 years. 

So, lets don't assume all turn to Satan brother. The truth is they are more apt to repent having known the Lord than many others, and we know there are both Gentile Martyrs and Saints of God on earth, as a matter of fact the Jews flee unto the Mountains where God Himself protects them for 1260 days so literally all Martyrs have to be Gentiles not taken in the Rapture. 

5 0f 10 Virgin brides make the Wedding and in Matt. 24:36-51 we see ONE is taken and that ONE is left. Both add up to a 50 percent ratio.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 6/28/2022 at 12:59 AM, R. Hartono said:

God told us to wait for Jesus, not the antichrist.

Right. Wait for Jesus and watch for the abomination of desolation (likely connected to the anti-christ, so you will know when His coming is imminent!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 7/5/2022 at 7:23 AM, debrakay said:

the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.'

yes, so when you see the dead in Christ rising, hold on the rapture is next!

• Praise God! 1