• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Did you know freemasons has more conspiracy theories about them than any other organization, 99.9% are bogus. The top being a satanic cult which it is not.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

Thank you all for helping. This wigged me out today. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,253
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

4 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Did you know freemasons has more conspiracy theories about them than any other organization, 99.9% are bogus. The top being a satanic cult which it is not.

The Masonic religions are similar to the Mormons.  I don't consider them compatible with Christianity.  My father in law was a master mason and a shriner.  I was at his funeral and inherited his ritual book.  They promote a works based religion.  If you advance in degrees and follow their regulations you go to heaven.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

6 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Anyone have data its a lie or if its possible? 

Same story since Eden. Shalom

Genesis 3:[1] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
[2] And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
[3] But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
[4] And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
[5] For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Edited by branchesofHim
spelling

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

7 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Recently heard someone say The KJV Bible is Masonic because Sir Francis Bacon, one of the editors was Free Mason. 

King James Bible published in 1611 A.D. 

Free Masonry’s First Lodge is in 1717 A.D. 

But the first Masonic Texts date 1390-1425 A.D. Which means the Free Masons already existed as far back as then. 

Anyone else heard this statement the KJV is masonic? 

Anyone have data its a lie or if its possible? 

Kinda freaked me out. 

Blessings Beyond

Dont be freaked out by any such thing,as other one pointed out  even if Freemasons had anything to do with contributing in the KJV back then they were not what the organization evolved into

Its funny,when you hear of " mafia" you automatically think of murderers a cold, calculating,underhanded greedy & powerful mob of crooked gangsters.... When in fact " mafia"was started by family men who opposed the govt who oppressed the peasants of Sicily,they started a new way of life ,against an unjust govt.Protecting their loved ones & all families was the only intention - eventually certain individuals saw this way of life as an opportunity to gain wealth & power, groups formed " cosa nostra" ( our thing)& they turned into a secret organiation of  " la famiglia" ( the family).... By the time the organization reached America they were referred to as mafiosu( BOLD)....

Anyway comparable to the masons, who became Freemasons & they too turned into a secret organization with a completely different agenda than they began with

Besides ,we are Indwelled by Holy Spirit Who is Helper/Counselor and He Reveals His Truth.... Ever hear a really twisted interpretation? Surely you Know it is not the Word of God

With love in Christ Kwik

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Have you read Manley P. Hall's books, or Albert Pike's?  Both held in very high esteem with Masons

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  668
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, BeyondET said:

My wife's uncle was an Free Mason, and not a Christian. The free masons did the funeral for him, and it was freaky to say the least with a bunch of mumble-jumble phrases interlaced with bible verses most of which was out of context and mis-interpreted. They did not interact with the family, and offered no compassion whatsoever.

I wanted to ask them questions, but, after their 'ceremony' they walked out the front door, hopped into their car and left. Evidently, they don't like questions, and there is much secrecy that non-masons are not permitted to know. . . . . . 

That is my only experience with Masons, and I have no desire to know more about them.