• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I hate to say it but I don't care what you believe I care what you can show me 

If you want to be shown what happens to a person who lives this life and then dies, go to a funeral and then follow the procession to the place where that dead person is going to be buried and is buried. That is what can be shown.

Edited by NCAP

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.56

1 minute ago, NCAP said:

If you want to be shown what happens to a person who lives this life and then dies, go to a funeral and then follow the procession to the place where that dead person is going to be buried and is buried. That is what can be shown.

Yes but we are not speaking of earthly things

Just now, DeighAnn said:

Yes but we are not speaking of earthly things

But I have never heard of anyone being buried in heaven. They are only buried here on this earth.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.56

25 minutes ago, Starise said:

Fair enough, then please explain the dead in Christ rising again at the 2nd coming and bodies still in graves up against your view of two bodies and two resurrections. Everything in the first part of that sentence is bible.

The dead are rising out from the corruption.  

The corruption does not inherit immortality.  The SAVED do.

The dead do not rule and reigh.  The Saved do

The dead do not meet Christ in the air. The alive and remaining do

Those made alive are not LATER made dead 

There are no CARCASSES that rise when Christ returns

TO BE OF THE DEAD, MEANS YOU HAVE DIED, not made alive 

THE DEAD don't rise again they just rise

The dead in Christ are the dead in Christ.  

The living in Christ are the never die 

To every seed a body aka no bodiless seeds

When this house is dissolved we gave a house in heaven 

There are two bodies.  We are not to fear the death of the FIRST one

Luke 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 

Luke 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 

Luke 4:20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 

Luke 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

atthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 

Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

The dead do not meet Christ in the air. The alive and remaining do

That is not what scripture says.  Its says the dead rise first then those who are still alive will be caught up together with those who were dead.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. - 1Th 4:16-17 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

That is not what scripture says.  Its says the dead rise first then those who are still alive will be caught up together with those who were dead.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. - 1Th 4:16-17 

It doesn't say "still alive". The way I see it is like this:

The dead that rise first are the same as we which are alive

15 minutes ago, NCAP said:

It doesn't say "still alive". The way I see it is like this:

The dead that rise first are the same as we which are alive

You got to read it in context.  Its talking about those believers who have died and believers who were still living on at Messiah's coming.  Paul says the died will not precede those who are a live but will meet the Lord at the same time, which at his coming. The resurrection and rapture is same event.

We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, concerning those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, in the same way, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. For we say this to you by a word from the Lord: We who are still alive at the Lord's coming will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the archangel's voice, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are still alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. - 1Th 4:13-17 

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,964
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Where is this in the scriptures?

From my understand it is the spirit that returns to the lord.  The spirit is the breath and life of all men and living creatures.  The soul is not the spirit nor is the body the soul.  Man became a soul after God but his spirit into him.  The soul is the medium between the flesh and spirit.

and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. - Ecc 12:7 

And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. - Gen 2:7 

I have not read anything conclusive that when man dies he immediately goes to heaven.  

Jesus said, "no man has ever ascended up to heaven".

"No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, [that is], the Son of Man who is in heaven. - Jhn 3:13 NKJV

@Jedi4Yahweh

Before you quote from Ecclesiastes,  Can you describe ecclesiastes?  

In the prophetic books we always have the family history the King that rein in their time...to know by an event the time when they Live...and to know their contemporaries. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

6 minutes ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

You got to read it in context.  Its talking about those believers who have died and believers who were still living on at Messiah's coming.  Paul says the died will not precede those who are a live but will meet the Lord at the same time, which at his coming. The resurrection and rapture is same event.

We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, concerning those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, in the same way, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. For we say this to you by a word from the Lord: We who are still alive at the Lord's coming will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the archangel's voice, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are still alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. - 1Th 4:13-17 

I'm not getting the part: We who are still alive at the Lord's coming will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

Maybe we can work through the part in bold. Paul wrote that, so is Paul still alive? 

5 minutes ago, NCAP said:

I'm not getting the part: We who are still alive at the Lord's coming will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.

Maybe we can work through the part in bold. Paul wrote that, so is Paul still alive? 

They way it reads in context is those who have died will rise first (resurrection) and those who are still alive (physically living) will be caught up together at the same time to meet Christ in the air.  One does not proceed the other, but happens at the same time.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh
  • Thumbs Up 1