IGNORED

The Unofficial Official Pizza of Worthy - Poll to determine! - DON'T SKIP THE POLL and READ the TEXT FIRST!

Omegaman 3.0

Choose the ingredients you DO NOT want on Pizza  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following items do you NOT want on pizza - multiple choice

• Pepperoni
    • Mushrooms
    • Onions
    • Sausage
    • Bacon
    • Black Olives
    • Green Peppers
    • Pineapple
    • Spinach
    • Ham

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2022 at 06:59 AM

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  0

I love black olives but, I do not like them on pizza or salads. For some reason the blending of the flavor of the olives just  tastes off.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

6 minutes ago, Anne2 said:

I love black olives but, I do not like them on pizza or salads. For some reason the blending of the flavor of the olives just  tastes off.

Well, as it stands right now,

if 1st round ended and 2nd round begins,

black olives, spinach and Ham would not be included in 2nd round choices.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  98

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

You know, I have to confess, that there is a term that I am ignorant of it's meaning, I have never looked into it, because it just sounds disgusting:

Anchovy paste!

anchovypaste.jpg.30bdc87955b3b9f084bd2f2299ed73e2.jpg

That's cheating. :33:

The reason one uses the fishies (and not paste) on pizza is simple: 

Your pizza stares at you! :43:

• Interesting! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  98

2 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Now George on the other hand, has experienced tuna pizza, I have not!

That would work with alfredo (white sauce), not marinara. 

Ah, but as long as I have a bottle of ghost pepper sauce on hand, it doesn't matter. That's the secret of the Army chow hall I discovered in Basic Training.

Disgusting food? No problem. Hot sauce is the culinary equivalent of duct tape. Just drown it with hot sauce and move along! :thumbsup:

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Only red marinara sauce for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

1390787928_download(5).jpg.a99ef1feab8bab174c3748fedaef0275.jpg

nbgchtht.jpg.bd2f198115e8f29a08a69c451cb82ac5.jpg

Sometimes an hour to get a seat. Big Lou's San Antone..Texas (restaurant photos)

o.jpg.2150f68cab6a2d236a4bde165768ff69.jpg

With eight adults and a dozen kids, this is the one.

wdfewe.jpg.6277b88b501c0bc3d86fef5ab5d11cf9.jpg

To get a perspective, this is the pizza pan. About $60.00, base, plus toppings will top a hundred. Not so much, (For twenty people = 5 bucks ea) It is kinda big...
Restaurant photos...Great place for a family gathering, and they will adjust toppings on each quarter. So every body doesn't have to eat my double order of anchovies...
I really like salt and fish smell to enhance the flavor!!...default_cool2.gif.29a50c84ca667895866ca7550af8ab56.gif

ofdcew.jpg.eea39cb9d3bf42190b127a78fd88845e.jpg

• Loved it! 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

People can vote in this initial poll, for as many or as few things as they do not want on a pizza. Once a lot have voted, the least popular items will be obvious and eliminated from subsequent polling choices, narrowing down to the Worthy Pizza in the end!

Then, you can comment here on the what you think the final pizza will be, using 1 or 2 or 3 ingredients. Get that right, and you may win the prize. The earliest correct guess, is the winner, that is the idea.

So far, it is looking like pepperoni will be on it, and spinach and olives probably won't.

Oh then I should not have typed anything in the comment section yet? So I’m guessing around one we’re only doing the pole part? The comment section is for around two? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.52
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

12 minutes ago, Coffeespiller87 said:

Oh then I should not have typed anything in the comment section yet? So I’m guessing around one we’re only doing the pole part? The comment section is for around two? 

No. For early guesses and general goofiness.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 9/30/2022 at 4:07 PM, Coffeespiller87 said:

No, Alive is right. You can do pretty much anything in the comments for now. Not to sound like Joe Biden, but "Here's the thing":

Suppose you think that the final pizza, is going to be a pepperoni and mushroom pizza. You are free to say "I am predicting the final pizza will be pepperoni and mushroom"! No suppose someone else has that same guess, but they guess that the day after you do, and you both turn out to be right, and you two are the only two who are correct. In that case, you would be in 1st place, because you guessed right first. They would be in second place, for guessing right second. At the moment, only first place is getting the $30 prize gift. That MIGHT change, if I am feeling generous and flush with money at the time, but no guarantees.

Now suppose as the close of the polling contest is near, and you think "Wait a minute, the latest voters have changed things, and Spinach is turning out to be the favorite topping (the least rejected), and you want to change your vote and say "Now I think a spinach pizza, will be the chosen Worthy pizza. You are allowed to do that, but . . . that will cancel your earlier prediction and now you are stuck with the spinach guess, unless you change your mind again.

However, if someone stated that they predict spinach pizza to win, and they did so before you did, they would be in first place and you in second place, because they called it earlier! So, and early guess had better status, than later ones, but, getting it right, is more important that getting it early. So, it is wisest to guess the winning pizza early, but also watch how the polling it going, to improve you accuracy if things are changing. That is the game for winning the payout prize - be the earliest to get it right!

Now, a dirty trick (but allowed in the rules) is to watch the voting closely at the end, in order to get it right. Someone might be watching, and see that the voting could go any way at the end. For example, if mushroom pizza was tied with pepperoni pizza, and they had not get voted in the poll, they could cast their vote in the poll, and change the outcome and declare their guess to match the outcome that they just caused with their own vote.

Now, for those so desperate and greedy to go to such lengths to win, I will be looking closely to try to keep people from creating new identities or other such shenanigans. In fact, now that I think about it, I  I will only honor winning guesses which are recorded in the comments at least 2 hours before the final polling closes. 

Timers for the end of the poll, and the time limit to make your guess about what the final Worthy pizza will, be, are shown in the first post, the O.P.!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/05/1989

9 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Worthy Pizza Crossword Puzzle Online

That was easy, it only required about 4 minutes to finish!