IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12

5 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

Yeah, I hear he's hard at work planning to play sweet melodies upon the HAARP to appease the weather gods in hopes of them having mercy upon our suffering world.

Maybe some good weather for a change, please?

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTUyMzE1NTkxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ0NzU2MjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

https://i2-prod.edinburghlive.co.uk/incoming/article17259489.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200c/0_pjimage-14.jpg

Hmm ... all indications point to NO.

https://img.memegenerator.net/instances/62841327.jpg

God is in control, whatever happens, and whatever the weather (we have loads of cold, wet, grey weather where I live; in fact, we have a word for it, in Scots "dreich", which is one of the most commonly used Scots words).

30 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

I want to Oy Vey this and laugh at this, But I don't want to laugh because it's not funny, And I don't want to Oy Vey because I don't feel it was a rude comment. Just an I'm not laughing and I'm not happy loll :20:

Hmm...  Perhaps we need a new "groan" emoji, for bad jokes?

I'm British and we tend to have a rather dry sense of humour (probably to offset the voluminous quantity of rain we get).

I took a slight risk, but I'm glad you realised that I wasn't trying to be rude. :thumbs_up:

Edited by David1701
typo
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, David1701 said:

God is in control, whatever happens, and whatever the weather

Yes, He certainly is. 

Eh, for the most part.

He still expects us to speak of, and expose, evil though.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  442
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,255
  • Content Per Day:  2.06

12 minutes ago, David1701 said:

Hmm...  Perhaps we need a new "groan" emoji, for bad jokes?

I'm British and we tend to have a rather dry sense of humour (probably to offset to voluminous quantity of rain we get).

I took a slight risk, but I'm glad you realised that I wasn't trying to be rude. :thumbs_up:

I think a :groan:emoji would be great, and here it is ! loll :groan:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I've not read this thread, but I have thought about the topic some, quite a bit since I read "Climate and the Affairs of Men" in 1975. We were still thinking about the coming ice age in those days, until Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan sounded the alarm one what came to be known as "global warming", before they renamed it climate change when all the global warming predictions were failing.

I am a skeptic. I know that climate changes. What I an not certain of, well, I am not certain of several things.

I am not certain the CO2 leads to a rise in global temperatures, or if global temperatures lead to a rise in CO2.

I am not certain that greenhouse gases (water vapor is also one) are the primary driver of change, as opposed solar activity, for example. Mars has climate change, but I doubt it is mankind's activities that causes that there. However, Mars is influenced by the same star we are, the sun.

I am not certain how much of the green house gases we measure, are anthropogenic. Certainly the local temperatures where mankind paves roads, and cultivates crops, forests, grazing lands, lawns, and creates reservoirs, etc. are caused my mankind, but that is not global. Volcanoes have been mentioned, but sea spray and termites (a significant source of methane) have not. I understand that we cannot control those sources, but the point is that mankind's contributions are tiny compared with natural sources. Yes, I know what tipping points are. I also am aware how many times we have already exceeded the point of no return. According to various predictions, our coasts have already flooded and the oceans have died several times. If someday, Miami is underwater, is the problem really sea level change, or is the problem that we built a city too close to the water? Anyone remember "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" or "Chicken Little"? No wonder climate alarmists have a credibility problem!

I am not certain exactly what the ideal climate is. Is this it? Is 5 degree warmer better? Is 5 degrees cooler better? For individuals, that question might vary. A warmer climate (and more CO2 for that matter) would benefit comfort and food production is some areas, and hurt it is others. From my perspective in southern California, USA, I like that climate change means I am not living in the last major ice age!

I am not certain we know enough yet, to predict climate accurately.

I am not certain we can control climate effectively.

I am not certain we should even try. The saying "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions" is not lost on me!

What I am confident in (though not certain) is that governments too often screw things up when they try to fix things, and that we don't know enough about the problem, or if there even really is a problem.

Adding to that, I suspect that those participating in this thread, might be even less qualified and more ignorant that the "experts". That is a scary thought, scarier that the prospect of climate change itself to me!

Bottom line is, that global warming is going to be catastrophic in the future, and there is no way to prevent that.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

Yes, He certainly is. 

Eh, for the most part.

For the most part???  God is in control of every part!

Eph. 1:11 (KJV)  In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

He still expects us to speak of, and expose, evil though.

That's true.

Hey, Doesn't anyone the scientific experiment of an ice cube or ice cubes in a glass of water. If they melt, The water stays at the same level ...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

7 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

Yes,I remember & I'm surprised it's in a ' physics" Forum,I suppose either no one was paying attention in the 5th grade elementary school " science" class or they were absent that day ,here's another thought- they've forgotten!

:noidea::24:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,163
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, BeyondET said:

How does the water supply in Detroit effect a lake outside of Detroit?

I don't understand your question. 

1 hour ago, S33k3r said:

Ha. Yeah .........

..... but you don't really believe that.

If they really thought that, or even wanted us to think that, they'd make it front page News and be waving their Save The Earth flags to appear as the heroes of the day.

Instead they claim nothing of the sort is happening at all.

"Those aren't chem trails, they're just normal condensation trails from normal planes. Nothing to see here."

Ex CIA director John Brannon made a nice little speech about it at the Council on Foreign Relations, what it costs, and so on.  

Look up: CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN ADMITS TO CHEMTRAILS (STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION)

• Thumbs Up 1