• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Not of the World said:

Can we get rush delivery?  

step out in front of a truck going down the interstate.

• Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I've tried that several times ... my hat gets quite upset with me... but that about it :blink: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

I've led to the shutdown twice of our political sub section in our gaming discord. I'm very clear about my opinion on the whole trans movement and what it does and what is or is not sin when religion comes up as is inevitable. I made the grave sin of misgendering not a member of the discord but of a story of a personal former friend who torpedoed all his friendships with his no compromise or attempt to understand approach when he came out as trans. Truth riles people up especially today. The mods are discussing banning the topic entirely or making misgendering officially against the rules.

Edited by Mozart's Starling

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.80

49 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

The mods are discussing banning the topic entirely or making misgendering officially against the ruled.

That would be in opposition to the Lord to do that!

If God crated some to be a man... God says he is a man regardless of it the man claims to be a woman now.

It's a sin to bow down to the wisdom of man on this or any other topis just to please men and call things differently than what the Lord says they are.

If someone doesn't want to "get in trouble" of forums that penalize for so called "misgendering" then simply don't refer to them by any gender of by the name they claim they now have the reflects what they claim is their new gender.

Or, walk around them altogether.

The town where I live we see very few of these people out in public, but this is what I'm going to do when they day comes where "misgendering" becomes a crime you can be arrested for.

I'll simply refuse to call them by their name or their gender at all.  That way, they can't get upset at you if you don't participate in their charade.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

37 minutes ago, Stan Murff said:

That would be in opposition to the Lord to do that!

If God crated some to be a man... God says he is a man regardless of it the man claims to be a woman now.

It's a sin to bow down to the wisdom of man on this or any other topis just to please men and call things differently than what the Lord says they are.

If someone doesn't want to "get in trouble" of forums that penalize for so called "misgendering" then simply don't refer to them by any gender of by the name they claim they now have the reflects what they claim is their new gender.

Or, walk around them altogether.

The town where I live we see very few of these people out in public, but this is what I'm going to do when they day comes where "misgendering" becomes a crime you can be arrested for.

I'll simply refuse to call them by their name or their gender at all.  That way, they can't get upset at you if you don't participate in their charade.  

If it gets banned I'll just drop out of the politics section entirely. A member left over me calling a he a he. He was gay guy who keeps putting lgbtq rights in the forefront of everything. I didn't even bring it up. I was just saying that dealing with trans people in passing or at work isn't hard (in response to a negative comment he made about "transphobes" or something to that effect) but if they are directly in your life it's either obey their demands or get shunned by their friends and family which I am not about to do. The he I was referring to was a personal experience I had with a former friend who came out as trans.

Edited by Mozart's Starling

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.80

6 minutes ago, Mozart's Starling said:

if they are in your directly life it's either obey their demands or get shunned by their friends and family

I would appreciate it if they would shun me altogether.  I would thank them for shunning me even if it was a family member since the Lord comes first! :t2:

I'm sure the Lord has some folks that are called to minister to this demographic... I'm not one of them.

• Haha 1