IGNORED

If I'm interpreting this correctly, Moses told us that there is water BENEATH the Earth

Not of the World

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,436
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On 12/7/2022 at 9:41 PM, Eman_3 said:

suspect I have put in more time and research and know a lot more about the real history of the Bible.

when I read this... knowing the format we are all under... I concluded much about you :24: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

5 hours ago, Eman_3 said:

I am an ordained priest. The major difference between myself and most in this forum is that after over a 40 year diligent study, I have come to realize that the Bible is full of inconsistencies and outright lies. I do not take the Bible literally, I question everything instead of blindly accepting.

Generally, I consider a good part of the Bible as a guide in living a good life and being a good person. No more than that.

Ah; so, in your priestliness (In which religion are you an ordained priest?), you have placed your opinions above the word of God.  That's not a sign of humility, you know.

We are to test everything by the Holy Bible.  It is the God-breathed, perfect standard, in comparison to which the very best that man can produce is a heap of dung.

Edited by David1701

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

6 hours ago, Eman_3 said:

So we have transitioned from biblical knowledge to opinions?

You have been in opinions, from the beginning.  I suppose I should have heeded Mark Twain's warning (modified to the fit the context) not to debate with someone whose foundation is his own opinions, on his ground, because he'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,093
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/5/2022 at 2:38 PM, Eman_3 said:

Why?

Do you wish to live in a world of truth or fantasy? FYI I look both ways before I cross a street.

Sincerely though, one must accept that there are scientific inaccuracies in the bible. Once one is able to understand that the bible is not 100% scientifically accurate but more of a guide on how to live, then one can live in a world with computers and the bible simultaneously.

As Galileo remarked, the Bible tells you how to go to Heaven, not how the heavens go.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

On 12/9/2022 at 9:32 AM, Eman_3 said:

I am an ordained priest. The major difference between myself and most in this forum is that after over a 40 year diligent study, I have come to realize that the Bible is full of inconsistencies and outright lies. I do not take the Bible literally, I question everything instead of blindly accepting.

Generally, I consider a good part of the Bible as a guide in living a good life and being a good person. No more than that.

Priest? Of what " religion" may I ask? Those Born of Spirit walk by Faith & on every God Breathed Word that is Written.... That Measure of Faith is not a blind faith of the carnal mind,emotions or even human reason but of the Word that was made flesh & now Abides in us,the Holy Spirit Is Council & His Indwelling Brings Wisdom,Understanding & Knowledge in Spirit and in Truth- this you see with the Eyes of the heart,the Heart and Mind of Christ Jesus

One could study & research for 3 lifetimes and still have no understanding- this comes by Holy Spirit through Relationship with Almighty God in Christ---- ourLiving Redeemer.

I was surprised a " priest" would say the Bible is inaccurate and science is accurate-science has yet to discover the Knowledge and Depths  of the Word of God,the Mysteries only the Creator Holds ...   Tsk tsk

In His Love and in Awe of His Greatness.    Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

If we are angry with God for some reason, we are not at peace. If we disagree with God's reaction or non-reaction or overall management of His creation, then we are not at peace with Him.

There can be as many applications as there are individuals, because wherever carnality exists, a measure of enmity remains (Romans 8:7). Peace with God depends on our trusting Him absolutely with our lives. Only then will we not take His words and actions as being hostile toward us, and we will not be hostile toward Him because we trust Him to have our best interests in mind. If our faith—trust—slips, then peace with God begins to fracture.

Peter observes that some of the things Paul writes are hard to understand and that people tend to use Paul's writings in particular in a destructive way. Even today, Paul is falsely known as a champion of a no-works theology, and his writings are cited to say that God's law has been abolished. Twisting Paul's writings in that way is what will cause destruction, because when the Judge returns, He will use His law as the basis of judgment.

Peter leaves us with these final thoughts:

You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (II Peter 3:17-18)

The apostle warns against being deceived by all the things he talks about in this chapter, and his warning probably includes the previous chapter. As the saying goes, “Forewarned is forearmed.” Paul prophesies, though, that some are going to depart from the faith (I Timothy 4:1). We have seen that happen. To keep it from happening to us, Peter counsels us to focus on growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. He refers to the completion of the repentance or conversion process and our pursuit of salvation to its conclusion.

Jesus is not delaying His coming. He is giving us time to put our houses in order so that we can respond correctly to the work He has begun in us. As Peter says, “To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.”:amen::amen:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 12/9/2022 at 8:32 AM, Eman_3 said:

I am an ordained priest.

In what?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,887
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 10/17/2022 at 1:30 AM, Not of the World said:

Amazing!

Exodus 20:4 ESV 

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

https://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-modern-groundwater-20151116-story.html

There are 6 quintillion gallons of water hiding in the Earth’s crust

There's alot more than 6 quintillion gallons under the crust. all the oceans combined is round 350 quintillion, and that is quite small compared to the water in the transition zone between the lower and upper mantel. Ocean water moves to and from the transition zone, it's part of the overall water cycle of earth.

mantle_water (2).jpg

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

On 12/5/2022 at 8:49 PM, Eman_3 said:

LA Times:24:

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,236
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

My dad told me about ta planet that had a lot of water spill over in to the Earth and that he found that out from NASA or something.

Something about a planet spilling a lot of water over in to the Earth and that that is the cause of the flood. It was from some other planet. I can't find it. He doesn't remember what he told me.