• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

We were visiting a Christian couple on the other side of town, and it was mentioned that one of their neighbors was doing a Bible study on the book of Revelation.  I asked the brother if he participated and he said "no" because Revelation was too scary.  I replied that I thought it was a wonderful book of God's love!  At that, he looked at me a little puzzled.  I told him that while there are many judgements depicted in the book, these judgements were on the kingdom of darkness and sin.  It is the Great Physician lovingly and mercifully eradicating the cancer of sin from mankind, so we no longer have to put up with the current cesspool of strife, sin, death, etc.  He said he'd not looked at it that way.

I too once thought the book was dark and just too mysterious.  I liked the last couple of chapters, depicting the new heavens and earth, but everything else was too much.  But God showed me that His primary motivator toward us is love, so therefore it couldn't be any different with the book of Revelation! With this in mind, the group I'm with is going through this wonderful book again, and we're seeing how much His love is evident - beyond amazing and wonderful things in store for those who are in the kingdom of the Son of His love;  and Judgements toward the kingdom of darkness which oppresses mankind.  We war not with flesh and blood. (but most unfortunately there are some people who will still not repent)

The bottom line with everything He does:  HE LOVES US!!!

Edited by Vine Abider
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

27 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

HE LOVES US!!!

Amen!  John 3:16

Selah

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

We were visiting a Christian couple on the other side of town, and it was mentioned that one of their neighbors was doing a Bible study on the book of Revelation.  I asked the brother if he participated and he said "no" because Revelation was too scary.  I replied that I thought it was a wonderful book of God's love!  At that, he looked at me a little puzzled.  I told him that while there are many judgements depicted in the book, these judgements were on the kingdom of darkness and sin.  It is the Great Physician lovingly and mercifully eradicating the cancer of sin from mankind, so we no longer have to put up with the current cesspool of strife, sin, death, etc.  He said he'd not looked at it that way.

I too once thought the book was dark and just too mysterious.  I liked the last couple of chapters, depicting the new heavens and earth, but everything else was too much.  But God showed me that His primary motivator toward us is love, so therefore it couldn't be any different with the book of Revelation! With this in mind, the group I'm with is going through this wonderful book again, and we're seeing how much His love is evident - beyond amazing and wonderful things in store for those who are in the kingdom of the Son of His love;  and Judgements toward the kingdom of darkness which oppresses mankind.  We war not with flesh and blood. (but most unfortunately there are some people who will still not repent)

Bookof Revelation is about the last 7 years of human civilization when God patience is finished. Billions may perish. The Love is NOW.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Excellent God’s teaching are, very nice, thanks for sharing… 

In His love, Not me 

Edited by Not me

59 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Bookof Revelation is about the last 7 years of human civilization when God patience is finished. Billions may perish. The Love is NOW.

Yes, and will be then, too.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

God will bring wrath and judgment on this very dark and sinful world. God is a loving God but He is also a God of justice. God wants us to know that if we genuinely ask Jesus Christ into our heart and lives that we will be able to escape those horrible times. Revelation 3:10

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

7 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

A brother once said to me, "So many view the book of Revelation as the 'Revelation of the Beast!'"

Ah, but that's not what this book is about. May the Lord bless you all through this study, my friend. :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Marathoner said:

A brother once said to me, "So many view the book of Revelation as the 'Revelation of the Beast!'"

Ah, but that's not what this book is about. May the Lord bless you all through this study, my friend. :) 

The first verse tells us that the book of Revelation is "the Revelation of Jesus Christ." It is strange how people miss that and think it is about the beast. Have a great day.

Gary

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Rev 7:13-17
 "These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and from where have they come?" 14 And I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 "For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His temple; and He who sits on the throne shall spread His tabernacle over them. 16 "They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; neither shall the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne shall be their shepherd, and shall guide them to springs of the water of life; and God shall wipe every tear from their eyes."
NASB

Sounds pretty cool to me.

On 11/2/2022 at 10:14 AM, other one said:

Sounds pretty cool to me.