IGNORED

Where are Believers when the Body Dies - immediately and ultimately?

Vine Abider

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Selah7 said:

1 Cor. 15:44 
It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

When we die, our flesh bodies (“natural bodies”) will return to dust and we will be “raised” into our spiritual bodies.

Yes, our soul goes immediately to heaven. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Starise said:

Yes I was familiar with that. Many are not aware of it.

Lots of areas to get into there. I have not heard much about CERN lately. 

On witnesses-

Hebrews 12:1 

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,

They are watching us and probably taking notes. Ever since the government used occult practices to gain power, I think there has been some dimentional interest. I see most UFOs, portals and similar as being the same thing. Many of these so called craft that don't belong to us don't have the behavior of a machine. CE-5 is yet another serious quest by often unknowing people into the world of the occult. The devil's world.

I have not either, but I have yet to check on CERN lately actively. Short of going through the history of the occult and man’s ambitions to harness the power of the unseen demonic realm. Several things are unusual, puzzling, and out of the ordinary, purportedly related to science and theory.

The strange occult symbolism adorns inside and outside CERN headquarters and what a former CERN director said about receiving or sending something into another dimension. Shiva the destroyer and the implications. The video recordings of bizarre occultic ceremonies performed on the premises. The occult history and ground where they decided to build the LHC, spanning the border of two nations, is unusual.

It is interesting to think if this is associated with their wishes to open the bottomless pit to obtain knowledge. Regardless, an angel with the keys will open it up for them. The “god particle” (Higgs-boson) they are searching for is smoke and mirrors.

The expensive and prolonged fight between Native Americans and the Vatican over Mount Graham, Arizona, to establish an observatory. What the Native Americans believed about that single mountain and its supernatural history, among many other mountains in the area, would have better suited their alleged goal and reason.

What ranking employees have openly stated what they are looking for. Their intentional acronym is used for a piece of their critical equipment, L.U.C.I.F.E.R.  Is it all coincidence and conspiracy theory?

I encourage anyone interested in the subject to read the well-researched and documented book by Cris Putnam & Thomas Horn titled “Exo-Vaticana.” It sheds much insight into the Vatican and its workings and goals.

God particle.jpg

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I have not either, but I have yet to check on CERN lately actively. Short of going through the history of the occult and man’s ambitions to harness the power of the unseen demonic realm. Several things are unusual, puzzling, and out of the ordinary, purportedly related to science and theory.

The strange occult symbolism adorns inside and outside CERN headquarters and what a former CERN director said about receiving or sending something into another dimension. Shiva the destroyer and the implications. The video recordings of bizarre occultic ceremonies performed on the premises. The occult history and ground where they decided to build the LHC, spanning the border of two nations, is unusual.

It is interesting to think if this is associated with their wishes to open the bottomless pit to obtain knowledge. Regardless, an angel with the keys will open it up for them. The “god particle” (Higgs-boson) they are searching for is smoke and mirrors.

The expensive and prolonged fight between Native Americans and the Vatican over Mount Graham, Arizona, to establish an observatory. What the Native Americans believed about that single mountain and its supernatural history, among many other mountains in the area, would have better suited their alleged goal and reason.

What ranking employees have openly stated what they are looking for. Their intentional acronym is used for a piece of their critical equipment, L.U.C.I.F.E.R.  Is it all coincidence and conspiracy theory?

I encourage anyone interested in the subject to read the well-researched and documented book by Cris Putnam & Thomas Horn titled “Exo-Vaticana.” It sheds much insight into the Vatican and its workings and goals.

God particle.jpg

The intersting thing about all of this, is no matter what they are up to it will never win against our Lord. I would love to further knock these ideas around with you some time.

I am reading a book right now that I'm sure you would be interested in if you haven't read it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Hi all I'm a tad late to the party. All this reminds of as it did others NDE. My mom worked with the elderly got her car license. Ones that stand out is from preachers. When you know death is close asking them what they see since they are clearly looking at something. One said "there are so many angels here. I have to go". And died. But Christ said it best "today you will be with Me in paradise.'

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Starise said:

I am reading a book right now that I'm sure you would be interested in if you haven't read it.

And that would be?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,670
  • Content Per Day:  12.22
  • Days Won:  31

9 hours ago, Selah7 said:

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

When we die, our flesh bodies (“natural bodies”) will return to dust and we will be “raised” into our spiritual bodies.

@Selah7 Great passage there, which has brought much comfort at many a believer's funeral.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, Selah7 said:

This is a passages that for sure I do not like it at all.

Paul never repeated that and none of the other disciples have said anything like that,  and not even Jesus.   

He never came back to elaborate on it...

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  11

7 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Paul never repeated that and none of the other disciples have said anything like that,  and not even Jesus.   

Do you not have 1 Corinthians 15:44 in your Bible?  I’ll post it for you again.  What does this verse mean to you?

It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

- 1 Corinthians 15:44 (NKJV)

Edited by Selah7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.47
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Paul was unique after the ascension of Christ in that he was twken up and saw things that could not be articulated in human terms. Paul knew stuff.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, Alive said:

Paul was unique after the ascension of Christ in that he was twken up and saw things that could not be articulated in human terms. Paul knew stuff.

This is a very broad statement and the issue at hand is not about his general knowledge...

In this matter it looks like that he has back truck on it...

He never came back to fill in the blanks and or oppose some other arguments as it was his usual style. 

And no one can fill in the blanks he left behind...it is looks like an abandoned matter.