• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

again 2 different things, but the one couldn't take place until AFTER the other had taken place.  Israel, became a nation again because the punishment was over. 

Those blinded will have the blindness come off of them when the time of the gentiles is done.  It's not the land that was blinded but a part of 'the people' of the tribes of Israel. 

Where does that say that God gathers them before they get saved?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

Only when the remnant are saved do they come out of their graves and live. The graves were not opened in 1948.

God said he would bring the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel, not HALF the House of Israel, can't you read brother? 

Who are you speaking about via the Remnant? There was never any Lost Tribes, that came from the cultist Herbert W. Armstrong and his Worldwide Church of God. So your whole Eschatology is base on a mistruth put forth by a cultist.

So, Abraham ONE MAN's seed became Israel right? So, likewise, when the evil Northern Kingdom was toted off, they had people from Judea living there who loved evil who were also toted off, and vice versa, so some people from the Northern 10 tribes who hated evil thus lived in Judea/Jerusalem, some also lived thee no doubt for work, it was the Capital city center of Israel. 

So, just like ONE MAN brought forth the seed, if only ONE MAN from each tribe remained the SEED REMAINED, but many, many more than one man from each tribe lived in Judea/Jerusalem, 100s or 1000's from each tribe lived in Judea, so this Lost Tribes bunk is just that, BUNK. There were never any lost tribes, God just made TWO STICKS into ONE STICK, read the Two Sticks Prophecy also in Ezekiel 37. God never wanted two kingdoms, God thus made it into ONE KINGDOM, with all 12 Tribes still having SEED in  Israel but living in Judea, that is why they became know an Jews, Italians and Brits living in New York for 100 years become New Yorkers etc. etc. They are only called Jews because that is where the Diaspora happened from Judea, and thus over the 700 some years from the time Assyria toted off the Norther kingdom until 70 AD they became known as Jews because they lived in Judea, but they were ALWAYS all 12 tribes. 

People take half truths, run with them without thinking things through or as I do, doing Deep Dives to learn the truth. 

Israel today is the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel unless God lied. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

On what Biblical ground do you have to consider them  "chosen" ?

Hi, From where within the Bible? From  Exodus; Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine;

Also from Deuteronomy; You have today declared the Lord to be your God, and that you would walk in His ways and keep His statutes, His commandments and His ordinances, and listen to His voice. The Lord has today declared you to be His people, a treasured possession, as He promised you, and that you should keep all His commandments; and that He will set you high above all nations which He has made, for praise, fame, and honor; and that you shall be a consecrated people to the Lord your God, as He has spoken.”

As well as other portions of the Bible including this from Hebrews; For finding fault with them, He says,
“Behold, days are coming, says the Lord,
When I will effect a new covenant
With the house of Israel and with the house of Judah;
Not like the covenant which I made with their fathers
On the day when I took them by the hand
To lead them out of the land of Egypt;
For they did not continue in My covenant,
And I did not care for them, says the Lord.
“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
After those days, says the Lord:
I will put My laws into their minds,
And I will write them on their hearts.
And I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.
read more.
“And they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen,
And everyone his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’
For all will know Me,
From the least to the greatest of them.
“For I will be merciful to their iniquities,
And I will remember their sins no more.”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

53 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Hello. So if you believe that the "true jews" are Christians ( which is true), what would be the importance of locating " literal" land?  My desire would be waiting for  a heavenly land.

This is false, REREAD Gal. chapter 3, it is saying just the opposite of we are all one. Paul speaks about not only Greeks (Gentiles) and Jews but about Males and Females, well are we all MALES? LOL, see the point?

Paul was angry with the Galatians for trying to get to Heaven via serving the Law of Moses, GO READ IT, Oh you foolish Galatians, who has bewitched (deceived) you that starting out in the Spirit or FAITH you have now started serving the Flesh (trying to earn their way to heaven by obeying the Law). 

Then he goes back and forth how the PROMISE came first then the Law came 490 years later, then he says once Christ is come we are no longer under the Schoolmaster (Law). 

So, what was going on is some "Christian Jews" had come in and taught them, hey you still have to keep the Law of Moses in order to please God an make it to Heaven. So Paul chastised them and basically said this, STOP TRYING TO BE Jews in order to make it to Heaven, don't you understand, God sees only OUR FAITH, in His eyes there are not Jews nor Gentiles, Males nor Females, Slaves nor Freemen, He only sees OUR FAITH, so STOP trying to be Jews in order to make it to Heaven

He never says there are now no Women, only men (LOL) nor does he say there are no Jews or Gentiles (Greeks). He is saying God only sees the Jews AND Gentiles FAITH alone, He only sees the Males AND Females FAITH alone !! Not who we are !!

People take things wrote by Paul, and then misinterpret them like this to justify that the Church is now Israel. HINT, the Church will be Raptured Pre Trib, we will go to marry Jesus in Heaven then return with him as Rev. 19 says, Israel are already married unto God that is why the 144,000 (3.5-5 million Jews) have the Fathers name in their forehead. Israel repents JUST BEFORE the DOTL hits as Zech. 13:8-9 (1/3 of the Jews REPENT) shows us along with Zech. 14:1 (The DOTL Arrives). 

I also cherish the declaration that those chosen ( By God known to Him and given to Yeshua ) are not of the circumcision of the flesh  but of the heart.

"For circumcision indeed is of value if you obey the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision becomes uncircumcision. So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? Then he who is physically uncircumcised but keeps the law will condemn you who have the written code and circumcision but break the law. For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.”

An awesome blessing from God -For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God. There is room for the branches grafted onto the root and also for the branches cut off to be grafted back as well.

God is awesome in His just wrath as well in his mercy from everlasting to everlasting. Why He even honored and answered prayer that resulted iny hearing and heeding the call to turn about to Yeshua as my Lord God nd savior. Wow his mercy and power is awesome indeed. 

Praise God!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

God said he would bring the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel, not HALF the House of Israel, can't you read brother? 

Speaking of reading, did you notice that was after they repent and are saved? The remnant left alive at that time will all get saved. That has zero to do with the secular state that was started in 1948

Who are you speaking about via the Remnant? There was never any Lost Tribes, that came from the cultist Herbert W. Armstrong and his Worldwide Church of God. So your whole Eschatology is base on a mistruth put forth by a cultist.

No one mentioned any lost anything. Strawman. After most of Israel is killed in the end, a remnant will remain and be saved.

God just made TWO STICKS into ONE STICK, read the Two Sticks Prophecy also in Ezekiel 37. God never wanted two kingdoms, God thus made it into ONE KINGDOM,

Made? Or will make one day?  I already showed how eze 37 refers to the end period.

Israel today is the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel unless God lied. 

No. Israel is mostly unbelievers today. This is news? They are not being led by God at all. They have not been saved, David does not rule them etc etc etc etc etc. The Israel that gets saved in the end (not 1948) will be all those alive at the time after most have been killed. They finally say uncle and realize Jesus is their Messiah. He then wipes out all their enemies etc.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Is not Biblical. God's  people are His remnant chosen to salvation before the world began ( which will include many with Hebrew roots). The Jews living in Israel ( and around the world for that matter) rejected my Savior. They have nothing to do with God. On what Biblical ground do you have to consider them  "chosen" ?

First of all, 

Rom 11:1  I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. 

Rom 11:2  God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.

... whether you realize it or not, you have accepted the Jewish Savior!  And they have rejected their OWN MESSIAH for a season ... that Gentiles may be grafted in ... and the promise still stands ...

Rom 11:15  For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead?

Their acceptance is connected to LIFE FROM THE DEAD!  Think about that!  LIFE FROM THE DEAD!  

What do you think that means ... their acceptance is connected to life from the dead?  I'd like to hear your theology on this!

All where foreknown as well as predestined from before the beginning that are  given to Yeshua. He loses not a one. I chose to believe Romans 8:29-31

As to that being disingenuous of me I leave that to the reader, any reader. 

disingenuous
dĭs″ĭn-jĕn′yoo͞-əsadjective

Not straightforward or candid; insincere or calculating.

Pretending to be unaware or unsophisticated; faux-naïf.

Unaware or uninformed; naive.

As for myself; I will prefer not to engage in argument in a manner that might in any way end up leading to discordance.

I have stated a response, hopefully  in a pleasant tone regarding the topic, and will move along rather than risk entering into a potentially vain argument that ends up with any party to it not honoring in tone our Lord and savior Yeshua.

For me  to continue would be way too risky to me of my  adding blemish  to my own testimony of  my Lord Yeshua. 

May God bless.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

25 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

You stated: "So, what was going on is some "Christian Jews" had come in and taught them, hey you still have to keep the Law of Moses in order to please God an make it to Heaven." 

Yeah. Nowadays they're called Messianic Jews...just kidding!....I think. 

Messianic jews do not believe you have to keep the law of Moses. You insist on spreading misinformation. Please stop slandering brothers and sisters in Christ.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Please. Are you that sensitive? 

I'm not slandering anyone. The term  "Messianic Jew" is confusing . Here's why:  A Jew practices Judaism. If you are born again you become a Christian. A Christian patterns their life after the whole Bible, and nothing else.  

A Biblically correct term would be 

" Christian with possible Hebrew roots"

That way we give all the emphasis of the name to Jesus Christ .

Sorry, that's the way I feel about it. And it has nothing to do with slandering so please stop. 

No, no, no. There is nothing confusing about the term Messianic Jew. Look it up if need be, or just take the definition of each word independently.