• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

The whole house of Israel is any person who receives eternal life from Jesus Christ.

No, there is still an Israel, just like there are still Males and Females. Jesus will rule from Jerusalem fir 1000 years, its called the Kingdom Age, when the Disciples asked Jesus in Matt. 24:3 about when the end of the world was coming, the Greek word used is AION, and means the Age, you see after this Church Age will come the Kingdom Age.

When we are told that all men of FAITH are of their father Abraham, it just means he is the father of FAITH in God. Yes, we are of FAITHFUL Abraham, but we are not Jews brother. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, dad2 said:

Speaking of reading, did you notice that was after they repent and are saved? The remnant left alive at that time will all get saved. That has zero to do with the secular state that was started in 1948

This is not factual, God brings them home, THEN places His spirit in Israel in the very last verse of the prophesy.

Ezekiel 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

God then repeats an I shall put you in your land in a redundant way like He does with Creation. Like Rev. 20:5 where he does this bit.......But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection(Goes with verse 20:4.....the Rest who are raised after the 1000 years in verse 5 are the Wicked who are raised at the 2nd Resurrection. They just had a different way of writing. On Day 4 in Creation God REPEATS I created the Stars, tyat happened in verse 1. )

Now lets prove it via scriptures as per WHEN God gets Israel to repent. Its not that hard really.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

THE VERY NEXT VERSE is the DOTL arriving.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

{{{ So, ABOVE the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem/Israel on the DOTL, he can not go forth Conquering unto God's Wrath (Rev. 8) falls. Then BELOW we see Jesus return 3.5 years later. }}}

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

So, Israel repents during the 70th week, JUST BEFORE God's Wrath falls. Rev. 7 is the 3.5-5 million Jews fleeing Judea, the 144,000 is a CODE as in 12 = Fulness 10 = Completeness and thus we get 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000 or ALL Israel who Repents, then in Rev. 8 God's Wrath falls but inly when the Scroll is opened via the Last Seal. The Seals are NOT ACTIONABLE, they are Jesus FORETWELLING what is coming over the next 42 months after God's Wrath falls Seals 1-5 is the Anti-Christ/Beast to come, Seal number 6 is Jesus telling the Church in Heaven what God's Wrath will bring, when it finally hits [in Rev. 8].

Malachi 4:5-6 agrees with this........

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers(Israel REPENTS), lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

God brings Israel back into the land, OF COURSE before the repent, He says he does it for His names sake alone, not for Israel. HINT, there is NO WAY Israel could ever repent as a Nation until they were a Nation again. God blinded them as a Nation, but not as Individuals, of course. A nation can not see when a nation is not a nation. 

5 hours ago, dad2 said:

No one mentioned any lost anything. Strawman. After most of Israel is killed in the end, a remnant will remain and be saved.

You are not understanding what the Remnant meant in the Old Testament brother, God by saying a Remnant has been saved that hasn't kneeled unto Baal was Hm simply saying that Israel will indeed inherit her promise land and will a Kingdom Age, with the Messiah ruling on the throne of David. It just God reassuring His prophets and the Righteous of Faith that He is able to bring His promises to pass no matter what happens, be it Assyria, Babylon, Greece or Rome. In the end, 1/3 repent and 2/3 will perish, but the Remnant in Rev. 12 CAN NOT be Jews, they can only be the Remnant Church, if one follows the logic in the very words written there. 

The 1/3 are Protected at the 1290 which is 30 days before the 1260, but Rev 12 says the Jews who repent are only protected for 1260 days, the 30 days do not count, those are travel days (SMILE). As in Fleeing Judea for the Petra/Bozrah area.

5 hours ago, dad2 said:

Made? Or will make one day?  I already showed how eze 37 refers to the end period.

Ezekiel 37:15 to the end is a whole other Prophecy, the Northern Kingdom being toted off created ONE KINGDOM, with ALL Israel living in Judea.

Ezekiel 37:1-14 is all END TIMES, 1948-Now.......and IMHO, it will be fulfilled in full soon, when Israel gets filled with God's Spirit. In other words they repent.

5 hours ago, dad2 said:

No. Israel is mostly unbelievers today. This is news? They are not being led by God at all. They have not been saved, David does not rule them etc etc etc etc etc. The Israel that gets saved in the end (not 1948) will be all those alive at the time after most have been killed. They finally say uncle and realize Jesus is their Messiah. He then wipes out all their enemies etc.

Israel is Israel, you misunderstand Gal. 3 I explained in it FULL DETAIL a few verses back. Did you miss it or dodge it? They get saved BY FAITH when the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, no one makes heaven saved FAITH ALONE. So, their salvation is based on Faith just like yours and mine is. 

God Bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

2 hours ago, heartwashed3 said:

When the Bible says, in Romans 11:26, that all of Israel shall be saved, it is referring to the descendants of Jacob.

Do you mean those who claim to be Judah's descendants, or those who are the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob by their faith?  Galatians 3:26-29

Which ones do you think God will accept? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Please. Are you that sensitive? 

I'm not slandering anyone. The term  "Messianic Jew" is confusing . Here's why:  A Jew practices Judaism. If you are born again you become a Christian. A Christian patterns their life after the whole Bible, and nothing else.  

A Biblically correct term would be 

" Christian with possible Hebrew roots"

That way we give all the emphasis of the name to Jesus Christ .

Sorry, that's the way I feel about it. And it has nothing to do with slandering so please stop. 

Do you tell baptists to stop calling themselves baptists? Or tell pentecostals to stop call themselves pentecostals?

You have repeatedly shown a hostility towards those of us who are Messianic that you do not have towards other Christians. And you spread misinformation about Messianics too.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,788
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 hours ago, dad2 said:

When? The issue is not the captivity or history but when God restores Israel in the end. That verse says nothing of 1948

It's actually a progression ... the dry bones are coming back incrementally ... but notice that the dry bones coming back talks of a physical national redemption before the SPIRITUAL REDEMPTION ...

Eze 37:7  So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound, and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 

Eze 37:8  And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them. [Ruach in Hebrew or Spirit]

Eze 37:9  Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” 

Eze 37:14  And I will put my Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it, declares the LORD.”

So right now we're in the midst of the prophecy that actually started being fulfilled in 1867 ... and major events taking place in 1917, 1947, 1948, and 1967.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

@Walter Goraj jr  Just so you know, you're getting close to Moderator Review ... not for what you believe, but because you continue to antagonize brothers and sisters in the Lord!  

Soon the season will come when we will come to a full understanding of doctrine ... 

Eph 4:13  until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, 

Eph 4:14  so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. 

Eph 4:15  Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 

Eph 4:16  from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.

I'm not seeing the love, but rather the continued antagonism of the saints!  Learn to discuss with brothers and sisters in the faith ... :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.96

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

This is not factual, God brings them home, THEN places His spirit in Israel in the very last verse of the prophesy.

Ezekiel 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

That is after they are saved in the end.

God then repeats an I shall put you in your land in a redundant way like He does with Creation. Like Rev. 20:5 where he does this bit.......But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection(Goes with verse 20:4.....the Rest who are raised after the 1000 years in verse 5 are the Wicked who are raised at the 2nd Resurrection. They just had a different way of writing. On Day 4 in Creation God REPEATS I created the Stars, tyat happened in verse 1. )

No. You are adding things and straining at nats.

Now lets prove it via scriptures as per WHEN God gets Israel to repent. Its not that hard really.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

THE VERY NEXT VERSE is the DOTL arriving.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

{{{ So, ABOVE the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem/Israel on the DOTL, he can not go forth Conquering unto God's Wrath (Rev. 8) falls. Then BELOW we see Jesus return 3.5 years later. }}}

You seem to suggest that the day of the Lord is one single day. You do not gather nations of the world together in one day. So, forget your attempt at using terminology to prop up your pet theories. The above verses refer to the end part of the Great Tribulation just before Christ returns.

Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Bingo, when He returns. That is not 31/2 years later. Why did you insert that?

So, Israel repents during the 70th week, JUST BEFORE God's Wrath falls.

Rev. 7 is the 3.5-5 million Jews fleeing Judea, the 144,000 is a CODE as in 12 = Fulness 10 = Completeness and thus we get 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000 or ALL Israel who Repents, then in Rev. 8 God's Wrath falls but inly when the Scroll is opened via the Last Seal. The Seals are NOT ACTIONABLE, they are Jesus FORETWELLING what is coming over the next 42 months after God's Wrath falls Seals 1-5 is the Anti-Christ/Beast to come, Seal number 6 is Jesus telling the Church in Heaven what God's Wrath will bring, when it finally hits [in Rev. 8].

The whole tribulation is God's wrath. The phase or part of that wrath in which the remnant are saved is right around the time at the end when Jesus returns.

Your lame attempt to relegate the 144000 Jewish witnesses to 'a code' is laughable.

Malachi 4:5-6 agrees with this........

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers(Israel REPENTS), lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

God brings Israel back into the land, OF COURSE before the repent, He says he does it for His names sake alone, not for Israel. HINT, there is NO WAY Israel could ever repent as a Nation until they were a Nation again. God blinded them as a Nation, but not as Individuals, of course. A nation can not see when a nation is not a nation. 

Says---who? Where does the bible say GOD brings them back before they repent? Israel will be there, yes. In what way does that mean God did it before they become His saved people? God knew they would form a nation in the end, yes, of course. It only after they are saved that He restores them and protects them etc.

You are not understanding what the Remnant meant in the Old Testament brother, God by saying a Remnant has been saved that hasn't kneeled unto Baal was Hm simply saying that Israel will indeed inherit her promise land and will a Kingdom Age, with the Messiah ruling on the throne of David. It just God reassuring His prophets and the Righteous of Faith that He is able to bring His promises to pass no matter what happens, be it Assyria, Babylon, Greece or Rome. In the end, 1/3 repent and 2/3 will perish, but the Remnant in Rev. 12 CAN NOT be Jews, they can only be the Remnant Church, if one follows the logic in the very words written there. 

Says...who?

Revelation 12:17

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The dragon makes war in the tribulation and the ones who keep His commandments then are tribulation believers. The church/Bride has gone up to be with Him already by then.

We know this is the Tribulation period because it spells it out.

Revelation 12:14

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The 1/3 are Protected at the 1290 which is 30 days before the 1260, but Rev 12 says the Jews who repent are only protected for 1260 days, the 30 days do not count, those are travel days (SMILE). As in Fleeing Judea for the Petra/Bozrah area.

Having fun making stuff up? Says who? What verse says God only protects 1/3?

Ezekiel 37:15 to the end is a whole other Prophecy, the Northern Kingdom being toted off created ONE KINGDOM, with ALL Israel living in Judea.

Ezekiel 37:1-14 is all END TIMES, 1948-Now.......and IMHO, it will be fulfilled in full soon, when Israel gets filled with God's Spirit. In other words they repent.

False. The time is clear in Eze 37

Ezekiel 37:23

Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

They NOW defile themselves big time. They have transgressions etc. They are NOT cleansed at all now. That has diddly squat to do with 1948.

Israel is Israel, you misunderstand Gal. 3 I explained in it FULL DETAIL a few verses back. Did you miss it or dodge it? They get saved BY FAITH when the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, no one makes heaven saved FAITH ALONE. So, their salvation is based on Faith just like yours and mine is. 

God Bless

Not all Israel is Israel actually. Not all Jews we are told are Jews, but those that are Jews inwardly. The nation called Israel will be mostly killed and only a remnant will remain alive that will get saved. That is all Israel at the time! The smaller number that are left! So yes of course their salvation will be based on faith in Jesus.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,510
  • Content Per Day:  0.96

42 minutes ago, George said:

It's actually a progression ... the dry bones are coming back incrementally ... but notice that the dry bones coming back talks of a physical national redemption before the SPIRITUAL REDEMPTION ...

Who says it is a progression and incremental? No one.

42 minutes ago, George said:

Eze 37:7  So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound, and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 

Eze 37:8  And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them. [Ruach in Hebrew or Spirit]

Eze 37:9  Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” 

Eze 37:14  And I will put my Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it, declares the LORD.”

So right now we're in the midst of the prophecy that actually started being fulfilled in 1867 ... and major events taking place in 1917, 1947, 1948, and 1967.

No chance. Israel today is not saved and has no breath. He puts life in them WHEN they are saved in the end (or if any are saved before). WHEN they live (are saved) then God will restore and protect them. Not now! They protect themselves now, and that is why they will learn it does not work. If God was protecting them all their enemies would be destroyed in a New York minute!

• Steward

34 minutes ago, dad2 said:

No chance. Israel today is not saved and has no breath. He puts life in them WHEN they are saved in the end (or if any are saved before). WHEN they live (are saved) then God will restore and protect them. Not now! They protect themselves now, and that is why they will learn it does not work. If God was protecting them all their enemies would be destroyed in a New York minute!

Study the War of Independence of 1947, the 6 day war of 1967, and the Yom Kippur War of 1973.  You will find angelic involvement over and over again!  Each war is not studied by military academies ... especially the War of Independence of 1947 because it's militarily miraculous -- because it was MORE than what meets the eye!

The prophecy talks about the national restoration -- bones and flesh without the SPIRIT ... is that what is happening today? 

And ... in the future God will pour out His Spirit!

Why is God protecting Israel ... TO KEEP HIS PROMISES!  If Israel were wiped off ... and soon it will be said ... Oh these prophecies are not true ... why?  Because the Bible actually says it ... it is a TEST for you!

Watch carefully ...

Jer 16:14  “Therefore, behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when it shall no longer be said, ‘As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the land of Egypt,’ 

Jer 16:15  but ‘As the LORD lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.’ For I will bring them back to their own land that I gave to their fathers. 

Jer 16:16  “Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the LORD, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks. 

We are witnessing the restoration of Israel back to the land ... and we are entering the hunter stage ... the rise of antisemitism!

NOW JUDGMENT ... NOT to DESTROY but to REDEEM ISRAEL and to TEST the nations ... Watch ...

Jer 16:17  For my eyes are on all their ways. They are not hidden from me, nor is their iniquity concealed from my eyes. 

Jer 16:18  But first I will doubly repay their iniquity and their sin, because they have polluted my land with the carcasses of their detestable idols, and have filled my inheritance with their abominations.”

Judgment will take place ... why?  Because of the sin in the land!  BUT THEY MUST BE FIRST BACK IN THE LAND ... TO POLLUTE THE LAND!!!

Jer 16:19  O LORD, my strength and my stronghold, my refuge in the day of trouble, to you shall the nations come from the ends of the earth and say: “Our fathers have inherited nothing but lies, worthless things in which there is no profit. 

The TEST to the nations ... The nations will declare that God's word is NOT TRUE ... the promises aren't true concerning Israel ... will be the battlecry!  But this is a TEST!  Then ... God shows HImself above every god ...when it appears all HOPE IS LOST!  It has to look as if Israel is going to the grave ... read Ezekiel 37 closely!

Jer 16:20  Can man make for himself gods? Such are not gods!” 

Jer 16:21  “Therefore, behold, I will make them know, this once I will make them know my power and my might, and they shall know that my name is the LORD.” 

The restoration of Israel ... takes place ... while the nations are actually being judged on how they treated the Jewish nation!

Joe 3:1  “For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, 

You have to have the restoration of Judah and Jerusalem ... 

Joe 3:2  I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, 

Why because of the Israel question ... READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN till you get it!  ON BEHALF of ISRAEL and ON BEHALF of the Covenant land ...

Joe 3:12  Let the nations stir themselves up and come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; for there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations. 

Joe 3:13  Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe. Go in, tread, for the winepress is full. The vats overflow, for their evil is great. 

Joe 3:14  Multitudes, multitudes, in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. 

Joe 3:15  The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining. 

Joe 3:16  The LORD roars from Zion, and utters his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth quake. But the LORD is a refuge to his people, a stronghold to the people of Israel. 

The prophecies are clear ... God is USING Israel these days to TEST the world!  Most people are FAILING the TEST because they FAIL to simply READ the WORD!  It's an OPEN BOOK TEST!

• This is Worthy 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

9 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

1) The prophecy of Romans 11 has nothing to do with Israel of today. "All Israel" is the remnant of all nations that will come into the kingdom of God when this world ends, a.k.a. " the fullness of the nations".

Never said it did.