• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,694
  • Content Per Day:  12.08
  • Days Won:  31

3 hours ago, JasperWalls11 said:

It's not a single verse, but a single passage.  I am talking about Ezekiel 36: 16-24.  It shows Israel returning to the Land prior to verse 25 where they are spiritually restored. In that chapter the people are restored to the land, albeit in unbelief and then starting in v. 25 they are restored spiritually, after they return to the Land.  :)

Edited to add:  I personally believe that the dry bones prophecy of Ezek. 37 is a vision that basically reinforces the prophecy of Ezek. 16. 

Hi @JasperWalls11 I do like the picture language of Ezekiel 16 with Zion who is washed and clothed; like a picture of justification: 'perfect through My comeliness which I had put on thee'..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,614
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Who said anything about one final kings?

Good grief.

That depends if we are talking about the best or not and the end time etc. Not sure what you are talking about.

2 hours ago, JasperWalls11 said:

I am sorry, but I don't see it that way.  We will just have to agree to disagree on that.  I won't go on a merry-go-round with you about it.  I see it as a I see it.  God bless you, brother. 

cheers

According to Jesus ,the unbelieving Jews get kicked out of the kingdom .

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

And so...? Did you think that meant all Israel one day would not be saved or something.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, dad2 said:

That depends if we are talking about the best or not and the end time etc. Not sure what you are talking about.

The world is full of kings,presidents and prime ministers during the end times just as there are now.

For instance,during the war at the time of the end,the king of the south attacks the king of the north.

Daniel 11

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

There is not just one king during the time of the end just as the rest of the chapter where these two kings have had several wars in the decades leading up to this last war.Just because revelation 13 focuses on one king and one kingdom doesn't mean there aren't 180 more kings in the world.

The following verse is simply about one king and his kingdom.Its not about the entire world.He doesn't rule the world.

revelation 16:10

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

His throne is his capital city and his kingdom is his country.Nothing more,nothing less.

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

And so...? Did you think that meant all Israel one day would not be saved or something.

Israel is a name given to someone who has overcome.99 percent of the Jews in the land of Israel have not overcome.Most worship the beast and will receive it's mark.

Mathew 8

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The world is full of kings,presidents and prime ministers during the end times just as there are now.

For instance,during the war at the time of the end,the king of the south attacks the king of the north.

Daniel 11

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

There is not just one king during the time of the end just as the rest of the chapter where these two kings have had several wars in the decades leading up to this last war.Just because revelation 13 focuses on one king and one kingdom doesn't mean there aren't 180 more kings in the world.

The following verse is simply about one king and his kingdom.Its not about the entire world.He doesn't rule the world.

revelation 16:10

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

His throne is his capital city and his kingdom is his country.Nothing more,nothing less.

Yes there is one king and ruler called the AntiChrist, the beast, the wicked one, the son of perdition,  and such other names all talking about the same man. World wide rule. Empowered by Satan, allowed by God.

Israel is a name given to someone who has overcome.99 percent of the Jews in the land of Israel have not overcome.Most worship the beast and will receive it's mark.

Mathew 8

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

New believers in Jesus shall sit down with Abraham and etc. We also are the family of God now. In fact we are the Bride of Christ. That does not mean there are not promises to the Jews that they are eligible for when they believe in Jesus also. That does not mean that they will not get that land promised to them finally one day after they are saved. At least in the near term, and for the millennium, there is a nation and people on earth called Israel. You can't wave that away. It does not threaten us at all. We were promised New Jerusalem as well as the world. They were promised the land over there in the mid east and a few other things.

46 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Yes there is one king and ruler called the AntiChrist, the beast, the wicked one, the son of perdition,  and such other names all talking about the same man. World wide rule. Empowered by Satan, allowed by God.

So which is the one king?

The king of the north or the king of the south who attacks the king of the north?

44 minutes ago, dad2 said:

New believers in Jesus shall sit down with Abraham and etc. We also are the family of God now. In fact we are the Bride of Christ. That does not mean there are not promises to the Jews that they are eligible for when they believe in Jesus also. That does not mean that they will not get that land promised to them finally one day after they are saved. At least in the near term, and for the millennium, there is a nation and people on earth called Israel. You can't wave that away. It does not threaten us at all. We were promised New Jerusalem as well as the world. They were promised the land over there in the mid east and a few other things.

Only a remnant people in the land of Israel will be saved.

Ezekiel 9

And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.