• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,562
  • Content Per Day:  2.68
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Alive said:

I will be 67 next week. Is that old?

At 67 degrees, I seem to recall still doing one arm sit-ups. There is a proverbial saying, "out with the new, in with the old." 

When the new year gets here, I intend to make a new year's abstitution. Oh, to be 67 degrees again!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.35
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Happy New Year,

My faulty memory seems to recall (I did remember to write 2023 on my offering this morning 😊) it like you. The highest levels of the holy see had to approve it. Molech could not be placed there without the boss’s knowledge or approval; I would think.

One thing that just came to light reading the attached link I did not know. The Vatican owns the Roman Colosseum.

Vatican Places Giant Statue of Molech at Colosseum Entrance – Exposing Satanism and Witchcraft

It seems our memories got it half right, anyway.

Thanks, Dennis.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  911
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  9

Even if the character of the man is above reproach, repentant of past youthful indiscretions or being pressed against his will to join antisemitic alliances...

the problem is with the religion which he belonged to and excelled in. Roman Catholicism.

At the very least:

• Religion binds
  • Relations with Christ frees

Roman Catholicism is the vehicle Satan used to join, infiltrate, and get Christianity off course.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,617
  • Content Per Day:  7.15
  • Days Won:  104

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

Even if the character of the man is above reproach, repentant of past youthful indiscretions or being pressed against his will to join antisemitic alliances...

the problem is with the religion which he belonged to and excelled in. Roman Catholicism.

At the very least:

• Religion binds
  • Relations with Christ frees

Roman Catholicism is the vehicle Satan used to join, infiltrate, and get Christianity off course.

I would say that distinction belongs to Gnosticism, my friend. John wrote his first letter in response to the plethora of Gnostic wolves seeking to lead the elect astray during his day, whom he referred to as antichrist. They denied that our Lord came in this flesh (among other things) and so the apostle instructed our ancestors in this faith in how to recognize Gnostic teaching in their midst.

What we recognize as Roman Catholicism today has its roots in the 10th and 11th centuries. I'm fascinated by how so many accept The Vatican's claims of antiquity as fact (even those who claim that Roman Catholicism is the ultimate boogeyman). Those claims are as bogus and powerless as those "relics" they enshrine in those atrocious cathedrals. 

Here's what grieves me: the arrogance of their popes... the decidedly parasitical relationship that The Vatican still enjoys with nations whom they enslaved and pillaged over the centuries... the filthy lucre that fills the treasury of the Holy See... and how for so very long, these men were held above the rule of law. 

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,416
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

If you want to see the inner darkness of the RCC, read "Windswept House" by Father Malichi Martin.   It is quite enlightening. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  143
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,307
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/31/2022 at 11:42 AM, teddyv said:

I'm not sure why this is relevant. All youth were legally required to be part of the Hitler Youth from 1939 onward.

You could refuse but would be punished for doing so.

My grandfather refused to sign a paper that would allow my uncle to join the hitler youth. My uncle and the other boys whose parents also refused to sign the ok, got beaten severely.

In school however children were forced to do the hail Hitler salute, like American children used to  have to pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America

So, you did have a choice, but, would be punished severely if you made a choice against joining the Hitler youth movement.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  690
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/31/2022 at 8:48 PM, ayin jade said:

I don't remember aging. When did that happen?

In my life I made an mistake one time . . . I thought that I was wrong, when, I really was right . . . which made me wrong . . . so . . . I need to remember that I am always right and stop 2nd guessing myself . . . Ahhemmm . . . . just kidding . . .