• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12

14 hours ago, other one said:

That's kind of tacky.  You've been here long enough to know better.

Excuse me?!  Perhaps you should address that comment to the person who made the ludicrous comment, not my perfectly valid reaction to it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Content Per Day:  2.51
  • Days Won:  5

54 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I would be dead without blood transfusions. 

When I was undergoing chemo, at one point I was so weakened from its effects on my bone marrow that I had to have 5 units of blood and 3 units of plasma within a relatively short time. 

I can only choose for myself when it comes to not wanting any blood transfusion or organs from other people. 

The Blood of the Lord is enough for me, and by His deep stripes I am healed. 😊 

As I've mentioned before, He has been my only Doctor for 20+years now, and He has healed me several times during the years. 

December 2021 I was suddenly so weak that I thought I finally was going Home, where my heart is, but the Lord decided to heal me once again, so here I am over one year after..... 

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

My grandfather had medical experiments done on him during WWII where they injected chemicals and experimental drugs in his body. Once the nazi's even cut into him so they could observe some result or such.

As an adult he became a medical doctor and worked for many pharmaceutical companies in a researching capacity. He would NEVER be involved in anything that would cause harm.

All this anti-vaccine stuff is total nonsense, but you can't explain to these people anything in a way they'll accept. They are trying to own the libs by getting covid and dying, and particularly in the U.S. it's because they're not going to let the big mean gov'ment tell them what to do! A small number are true blue conspiracy loons who can never be reasoned with.

Tell me, are you working for Bill Gates or such? It just sounds like it..... 

• Brilliant! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  142
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

look to : Stanley Plotkin, Vaccines Deposition, Under Oath, 9 Hour Full Video

found on youtube

The truth shall eventually come for all to SEE.

Mark 4:22, : For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

Luke 12:2-3

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12

22 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

My grandfather had medical experiments done on him during WWII where they injected chemicals and experimental drugs in his body. Once the nazi's even cut into him so they could observe some result or such.

As an adult he became a medical doctor and worked for many pharmaceutical companies in a researching capacity. He would NEVER be involved in anything that would cause harm.

All this anti-vaccine stuff is total nonsense, but you can't explain to these people anything in a way they'll accept. They are trying to own the libs by getting covid and dying, and particularly in the U.S. it's because they're not going to let the big mean gov'ment tell them what to do! A small number are true blue conspiracy loons who can never be reasoned with.

Extrapolating from your grandfather's upright attitude, to, "All this anti-vaccine stuff is total nonsense...", is a ridiculous leap.

Check the large of amount of information that is available, on many Web sites, from medical experts who do not tow the Cabal's line.  Your eyes will be opened, if you are objective.

Regarding the Cabal in general (Covid and the mRNA "vaccines" are very much to do with them), see StopWorldControl.com.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

I would be dead without blood transfusions. 

When I was undergoing chemo, at one point I was so weakened from its effects on my bone marrow that I had to have 5 units of blood and 3 units of plasma within a relatively short time. 

Me too Jadey.....unless you've undergone such a thing there's no relating to it imo

I had a friend that nearly died from refusing blood because of religious beliefs.. I was finally able to convince her to grant permission ,she then lived to reach 86..... It's absurd though

I was rushed to the hospital several times during chemo for blood transfusions.....thank God for those donors!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

32 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

Hi Slibhin

I cannot begin to know what your grandfather went through- such horror and atrocities.How truly wonderful he then went on to help others after all of that- he must have suffered terribly ....I'm so sorry for all the people that went through what they endured, heartbreaking 😢

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

41 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

I forced myself to watch footage from those nazi camps, so that I would never forget how real that horror was. Im sorry your grandfather had to endure that, or that any of your family members had to go through it. No one, no group or groups of people, should have to go through something like the holocaust. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Me too Jadey.....unless you've undergone such a thing there's no relating to it imo

I had a friend that nearly died from refusing blood because of religious beliefs.. I was finally able to convince her to grant permission ,she then lived to reach 86..... It's absurd though

I was rushed to the hospital several times during chemo for blood transfusions.....thank God for those donors!

Thank God for the Holy Blood of Yeshua and for His deep stripes which both saved me and healed me! 🎶🆙 🎶 🆙 🎶 🆙 🎶 🆙 

I would rather "die" (but I shall not die, but live forever), than eat or have blood from any other in my body, which is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I am not "religious", though, but saved and born again. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  142
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

My own family on my mothers side went through WWII.

I heard of a lot concerning these times.  Many suffered and were affected.

Much like today many  look to place the blame on a specific person, religion, country, when TRUTH be told in FULL view, it is much more complex and sinister a picture including all those involved in its sinister plan that unfortunately continues...

• Thumbs Up 2