• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

Had 2 dreams of divine inspiration here for the church to glean.  I had been worrying about nuclear war between super powers for a while you know, and I believe this is why I had received these dreams that I am about to share with you today.  

One time I had seen prehistoric elk in Oregon and the topography of the land was different.  In another dream I was shown a farm with massive wooden medieval farm equipment which was being pulled by large prehistoric oxen-like animals.  On the farm were Giants.  They were similar to Samoans with pony tails who looked like sumo wrestlers..  

There was no modern power on earth because of nuclear radiation from the war.  It had created solar flares somehow which destroyed electrical power.   

So much heat had hit the core of the earth.  It opened up another realm under the earth.  It had to, this is how the earth was designed.  But it had to happen over 1,000 years when Christ was reigning, without our idea of replicating things. Because on the farm there were festivals which were not replicating the Son of God. 

The implication was, God is not going to allow superpowers to destroy the earth with nuclear bombs.  When war happens, it will be regulated by the Lord.

Edited by Joshua_Entangled

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

5 hours ago, Joshua_Entangled said:

The implication was, God is not going to allow superpowers to destroy the earth with nuclear bombs.  When war happens, it will be regulated by the Lord.

Ezekiel 7:14 They make ready for war, but none go into battle, for My wrath will fall upon them all. 

Psalms 7:12-16 The enemy sharpens his sword......but disaster is upon himself, his violence will fall upon his own head. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

One of the signs a nation has fallen away is built up fortifications, and military power  however.  

For Israel has forgotten his Maker and built palaces, and Judah has multiplied fortified cities; so I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour her strongholds.

Hosea 8:14 ESV

https://bible.com/bible/59/hos.8.14.ESV

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,413
  • Content Per Day:  8.23

On 1/14/2023 at 8:29 PM, Joshua_Entangled said:

Had 2 dreams of divine inspiration here for the church to glean.  I had been worrying about nuclear war between super powers for a while you know, and I believe this is why I had received these dreams that I am about to share with you today.  

One time I had seen prehistoric elk in Oregon and the topography of the land was different.  In another dream I was shown a farm with massive wooden medieval farm equipment which was being pulled by large prehistoric oxen-like animals.  On the farm were Giants.  They were similar to Samoans with pony tails who looked like sumo wrestlers..  

There was no modern power on earth because of nuclear radiation from the war.  It had created solar flares somehow which destroyed electrical power.   

So much heat had hit the core of the earth.  It opened up another realm under the earth.  It had to, this is how the earth was designed.  But it had to happen over 1,000 years when Christ was reigning, without our idea of replicating things. Because on the farm there were festivals which were not replicating the Son of God. 

May I ask why you think these dreams are "divine inspiration'?  Thanks.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

God is going to reign down something from heaven and blow up Babylon. [Jeremiah 51]

When it happens the population will mistakenly believe it as a 'nuclear bomb' instead of an act of God and sign of the end times.

You should see, if you haven't, 'The Nuclear Scare Scam' by Galen Winsor, he does things like directly handle some plutonium,
showing that it is not at all as harmful as liked to be believed.