• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

When you pray to the Father Jesus is at his right hand hearing your prayer. And he intercess for us. He speaks to God on our behalf. The holy spirit makes things more clear in what we need and say in our prayers. Every prayer the Trinity hears.

@Rosie1jack2pauline3 and @Wayne222

* Every knee shall bow down before Jesus Christ and confess that Jesus is Lord.  

* God has appointed Jesus to be the Judge of all. 

Jesus Christ has his own Throne....He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and the Judge of all.  

This honor belongs to the one who went through the test, to the one who was ridiculed and whipped and thirst and taste the vinegar..and who was nailed on the Cross....this glory belongs to the Lamb of God who was Slain and shed his blood for the forgiveness of the sins of the world...for everyone, the everyone is blind to the family and ethnicity and racial background.  

Jesus alone he died on the Cross and alone he went to the place of the dead in the heart of the earth...

The Holy Spirit, the Paracletous, the Helper has not come yet...it will come on the day of Penticost...and Jesus made sure that everyone knew that he was alone the moment he died...he did not have the guidance of the Heavenly Father from within. Jesus said that just before he died the Spirit of the Father who was guiding him from within had left him. 

After the resurrection Jesus said to Peter I am going to show my self to the Heavenly Father to my God and your God.  

*God raised Jesus Christ from the dead...

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/16/2023 at 3:28 AM, Joshua_Entangled said:

God is a Father, Jesus is not.  God deals with elders who are overseers of families for this reason.  

We love Jesus as He is mercifully dealing with mankind and He teaches us daily.  If we look for Him...He will be there doing something amazing, valiant or merciful.  But we can still go to God, ask Him what issues He is dealing with on earth for mankind.  These are important designations we can discover, which make our relationship with Creator more fluid in everyway. Amen. 

" Whom Are We Dealing With?"

Hi, first off  there is no we.

I have no idea who you deal with. As for myself I first have to deal with myself. 

And just what am I that I need deal with? I am triune in nature; having body, soul, and spirit, I am a trinity. It is important (Necessary) for me to realize what I am, before I can relate to what God is, for I am created in His image.

To quote from Charles Larkin:

"The “Threefold Nature of Man” may be illustrated by the Tabernacle…The Tabernacle and its Courtyard is a type of the “Threefold Nature of Man.” The “Courtyard” represents his Body, the “Holy Place” his Soul, and the “Most Holy Place” his Spirit…After the completion of the Tabernacle it remained empty of the “Presence of God” until the “Spirit of God” descended and took up His abode in the “Most Holy Place.” So a man may be complete as to body, soul and spirit, but his spiritual nature will remain unregenerate until the Holy Spirit enters and takes possession of the “spirit” compartment of his nature. This happens when the “New Birth” takes place. " - C. Larkin

This is where I must begin in order to be able to see what God has declared about man  and about Himself. I must deal first with me!

• Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

image.gif.838fcd0499775aab04631cbb59ca9d6d.gif

The image is much easier to see along with capability to zoom in on at https://www.blueletterbible.org/images/larkin/imageDisplay/c59_b

• Thumbs Up 1

Jesus Christ is Lord and the Judge of all, every knee will bow down before Jesus and confess that Jesus is Lord...

* The scriptures say that the EVERLASTING FATHER will be born from a woman....

The EVERLASTING Father is not Abraham is Jesus Christ. 

Jesus Christ is Lord and the Judge of all, every knee will bow down before Jesus and confess that Jesus is Lord...

The EVERLASTING Father is not Abraham is Jesus Christ. 

Isaiah 9.  N I V

6 For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
    there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
    and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
    with justice and righteousness
    from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
    will accomplish this.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

On 1/16/2023 at 11:27 AM, enoob57 said:

image.png.cfcd75566f05131fbdda0daae9c67763.png

Nice diagram and I like the idea.  But like all such efforts at explaining the Triune God, I suspect if falls short.  (shock! - we can't get our widdle minds around His nature!? :wink_smile: )  The first verse that came to me when I looked at this was Isaiah 9:6 where it says the coming one (Jesus) will be called "Everlasting Father."

54 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Nice diagram and I like the idea.  But like all such efforts at explaining the Triune God, I suspect if falls short.  (shock! - we can't get our widdle minds around His nature!? :wink_smile: )  The first verse that came to me when I looked at this was Isaiah 9:6 where it says the coming one (Jesus) will be called "Everlasting Father."

I do not say anything against but if you want the readers to connect to your comments why not post the scripture of

Esaiah 9:6-7 ...many read the posts from iPhones.

6. For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
And he will be called

7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
    there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
    and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
    with justice and righteousness
    from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
    will accomplish this.

>>>>>>>>>a simple reading informs those who call Abraham as their Father...and for that reason they were the people of God they were the Nation of God and the rest of the world was excluded....

The People who called Abraham as their Father were at that time the descendants of Jacob from the household of Jacob who was from Issac who was from Abraham...and they were circumcise and in the Covenant of Sinai...having their sins atone by the blood of the sacrificial animals done in the Temple....

Jesus before his death was talking to those people only and not to the whole world or to believer in him after his death on the Cross in the New Covenant. 

Isaiah 9:6:is referring to the New Patriarch of the Nation of God and it says this is him for evermore...Calling him EVERLASTING Father..

It declares the end of Abraham as the Patriarch of the people of God as the Patriarch of the Nation of God...

It says when that time comes there will be a new Patriarch for the Nation of God and that Abraham will not be the Patriarch of the Nation of God....the end of the Nation of God in the name of Abraham...that everyone who wants to be in the new  nation of God he must be in the EVERLASTING Father.  .this has nothing to do with the Heavenly Father...

Because Father Abraham and his successor the Everlasting Father in Isaiah 9:6 are both men  born from a woman

and the Heavenly Father is not...the Heavenly Father is not identified as a man NEVER..

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

4 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Yes and Jesus explained that to us

John 14:9 (KJV)

[9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

why

John 8:29 (KJV)

[29] And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

So everything Jesus did was what The Father would have done -so you have The Everlasting Father accomplished in the obedience of the Son...

Luke 22:42 (KJV)

[42] Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

Yes and Jesus explained that to us

John 14:9 (KJV)

[9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

why

John 8:29 (KJV)

[29] And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

So everything Jesus did was what The Father would have done -so you have The Everlasting Father accomplished in The Son...

@enoob57

this is copy and paste from your post above...enoob57 said "so you have the Everlasting Father accomplished in the Son. 

>>>>>>the words "the Everlasting Father " are found in

Esaiah 9:6 and this is the scripture 

6. For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
And he will be called

The point on the making is the Everlasting Father a man a Patriarch as supposed the Father Abraham a man a Patriarch...

one Heavenly the Everlasting Father as supposed to another who was earthly, the Father Abraham...

>>>>>a simple reading of the scripture at hand is pointing that at the time the scripture was written "For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given." 

*worth noting that the prophet said the words "For to us ...., to us ....is given."

the prophet said the child, the Son is not going to be from the Gentiles, is not going to be born to Gentiles or one of them being born in a Gentile Nation or the time when some of them were in Captivity and exile in a Gentile Nation...in other words he said that He -the Son- is going to be from then one from their Nation...from the People the Nation of God from Israel...in another part it says from the Bethlehem...the city of King David. 

it is in a very simple language that the Everlasting Father is the child or Son to be born in verse six...there also other names the child the Son will be called besides the Everlasting Father...in verse 6 of Esaiah chapter 9, verse

6. And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor,   

Mighty God, 

Everlasting Father,     

Prince of Peace.  

* so if you find out who is the "Son" to be born and is called the"Prince of peace" then you will know who is the Everlasting Father...one and the same child..not two but one who is going to be known by different names.  It also said that the whole Government is to him to run. Everything done by him alone.  "The Government will be upon his shoulders. V.6 first sentence. 

and so on if you come to understand what child was born in that Nation and he was called called the "Mighty God" then you will know that the time will come that the same child or a Son to be born is also the Everlasting Father...and this child or Son is Jesus...

Is not the Holy Spirit and is not definitely the Heavenly Father...who is not a man and definitely is not born from a woman...

Abraham was not the Everlasting Father of the people of God....The child to be born will be the Everlasting Father of the people of God...

this is what Jesus was telling to Nicodemus in John 3:6 that the time is coming and it is very near and it had to wait till the time when the Lamb of God is Slain that for him-Nicodemus who was at that time one of the people of God the Nation of God because Abraham was his Father...the Patriarch Abraham...whom God had set aside to have a Nation for himself...

Jesus is telling Nicodemus that soon to be in the Everlasting Father he must be born from the Spirit of the Everlasting Father who is the Patriarch of God who has come from above...he must be born again and this time to the EVERLASTING Father...

Nicodemus correctly understood that Jesus was referring to another Patriarch than the Patriarch Abraham...that's why he said I am born to Patriarch Abraham how can now be born to another Patriarch and Jesus explain to him that the new birth in the birth of the Spirit of Man so everyman in the world can be included that's why it is by faith to anyone who believes that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world.