R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Murders happen every day in every nation since the time Cain killed Abel. Its always in daily news.

Mankind establish security force to prevent crimes (and murder) such as police force, soldiers and neighbourhood securities, to save innocent people from being destroyed. Because there are no angels on earth protecting people.

Isnt God supposed to protect the innocent people from murders if He is omnipotent ? 

Such bloody leaders like Hitler, Hirohito and mongolian Kings are many, they turned this world into hell fire, how much tears and blood and desperate scream by hundreds million of people who lost their lives ? arent human cry enough through all bloody wars ?

David made a plot to kill Uriah and own his wife. No angels warned David and bang his head to the wall for prevention and saving Uriah's life. Is God just watching ? What God did was come later warning David by a prophet after Uriah was horribly killed and David had a lot of fun with Uriah's wife.

If you see somebody about to be murdered will you try to save him ? Unless you are so ignorant cold blooded heart and just watching.

What is your explanation ?

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

My explanation would be God put in place a complete plan with a time table. Everything comes to the good and bad the same. When the time of the Gentiles is finished everyone will have made their choice. Then the wheat is separated from the tares. He also made sure everyone knows there are only two choices.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, coheir said:

My explanation would be God put in place a complete plan with a time table. Everything comes to the good and bad the same. When the time of the Gentiles is finished everyone will have made their choice. Then the wheat is separated from the tares. He also made sure everyone knows there are only two choices.

So what plan God put ? Didnt prevent murders of innocent.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

5 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

So what plan God put ? Didnt prevent murders of innocent.

Well God created Angels one he describes as perfect. The perfect one went bad. Maybe because he had never knew anything but GOOD.

When God created Mankind he did it in a way so that we can see what bad is and what good is and we have to make a choice if one makes the right choice that one will be with Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Unless you repent you will likewise perish Jesus said. So everyone had a opportunity and maybe they had made there choice. God did not deliver them. My brother was murdered but believe in the Lord. God has everything under his control. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Thank God that you are still alive...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,137
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

There is a good chance that I am unique on this forum. 

My brother's wife was kidnapped by a serial killer, raped, shot twice in the head and left for dead by a serial rapist/killer. 14 years later my husband's brother was killed by his roommate. I know first hand what it is like to lose someone and nearly lose someone to murderers. 

When my sister in law was kidnapped, and later when my brother in law was murdered, I struggled to understand why. Why why why. 

Evil exists. 

We live in a fallen world.  

God could have chosen to wipe out all of mankind but He didnt. He provided for our salvation. This world is nothing but a brief stop. Our destination is not of this world, but of His realm. 

David in psalms cried out against the evil in this world too, but then he turned his eyes to the Lord and trusted in Him, in His ways. You should trust that the Lord knows best and will deal with this world and sinners in His time. 

Dear sister, there are things which I struggle to relate regarding what I've seen and heard. I choose not to reveal much, knowing that it isn't the proper time to do so. I've started writing about what I faced in those mountains in the east of this state before but repented of it, choosing to remain silent instead. I'm not referring to how I almost died --- that happened after the fiery trial. 

My adopted mother was a kind soul who opened the gates of her land to many. She was known to take in troubled folks, homeless married couples, and anyone else who was experiencing hard times. She would figuratively give the shirt off of her back to anyone who asked for it; this was how a certain man entered her life. She went to great lengths to help this fellow, giving him work to do on her property and paying him well for it. He was a neighbor who squatted on land adjacent to her own. 

What she didn't know: this man was a rapist with warrants on his head. While he maintained a facade of working for my mother, he was robbing her. The day arrived when he invaded my mother's house, beat her brutally, and raped her. Before he left, this man vowed that he would return and kill her that winter. He swore to take her land for his own. 

The Lord sent me to her, @ayin jade. I had no idea that this was the fiery trial by which He would put me to the test. 

I assumed 24-hour guard duty, taking cat naps after dawn before resuming my vigil all day long and throughout the night. I watched and waited, all the while exploring that wilderness to learn all that I could about the land. That was when I discovered what else this man had been doing before my arrival.

He had erected a hunting blind 300 yards away from her house with a direct line-of-sight to her bedroom window. I found all of his hiding places on the periphery of my mother's land where he spent hours watching her. There were empty beer bottles... cigarette butts... boot prints, and depressions where he sat upon the ground. I saw all of these things and the blood began boiling in my veins. 

I pushed myself relentlessly as the guardian of her well-being and life, sleeping an average of 3 to 4 hours during the late morning, going entirely without sleep whenever I knew that man was in the area. I cannot begin to describe the war that raged in my heart and mind, for I longed to erase his vile stain from the earth. When I discovered that I could move around this man without his knowledge (he didn't know that I was there), I realized how easy it would be to take him out. He would never see nor hear me coming.

He did horrific things to this kind and generous woman, and I was almost overcome by rage late one night while she was sleeping. I walked outside as was my custom... I patrolled my mother's land during the hours of darkness and knew it well... and stood beneath the stars. I said to the Lord, "I can't do it, Lord. I know that I can kill him, but I simply cannot and will not do that. I would rather that this man and his friends kill me and while I keep them occupied, she can escape to live another day." I let that horrible rage go.

Not long after that night, that man and his cronies disappeared from those mountains. Someone from the nearby village told me that he fled to Nevada. I didn't question why, because I already knew: I was never her protector, jade. The Lord Himself was all along. A month after my adopted mother was safe at last, I became sick and started to wither away. 

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Murders happen every day in every nation since the time Cain killed Abel. Its always in daily news.

Mankind establish security force to prevent crimes (and murder) such as police force, soldiers and neighbourhood securities, to save innocent people from being destroyed. Because there are no angels on earth protecting people.

Isnt God supposed to protect the innocent people from murders if He is omnipotent ? 

Such bloody leaders like Hitler, Hirohito and mongolian Kings are many, they turned this world into hell fire, how much tears and blood and desperate scream by hundreds million of people who lost their lives ? arent human cry enough through all bloody wars ?

David made a plot to kill Uriah and own his wife. No angels warned David and bang his head to the wall for prevention and saving Uriah's life. Is God just watching ? What God did was come later warning David by a prophet after Uriah was horribly killed and David had a lot of fun with Uriah's wife.

If you see somebody about to be murdered will you try to save him ? Unless you are so ignorant cold blooded heart and just watching.

What is your explanation ?

What is my explanation? Same as God's, as given in these 9 verses of His Word as follows:

Rom 8:18-26  For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.  (19)  For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.  (20)  For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;  (21)  because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.  (22)  For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.  (23)  Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.  (24)  For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?  (25)  But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.  (26)  Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Once upon a time the world got so wicked God sent a flood that took the lives of all but 8 souls.

Jerusalem became such a wicked place after the crucifixion of Christ that in 70AD God allowed the Roman army to bring it down.

When the wickedness of unregenerate humanity reaches its final peak, God will send His Judgment once again.

Pro 3:5-8  Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;  (6)  In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.  (7)  Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil.  (8)  It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

• Thumbs Up 1