• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

7 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Well,a beast ascending out of the bottomless pit sounds an awful lot like that dragon of old to me ---- you can be as firm as you think you should be if you think you should be but it's never fair(imo) to call anyone names,which I'll not repeat.Obviously my own interpretation is not quite the same as yours so if you believe I've not done my due diligence then maybe I have not,still I would hope for a respectful disagreement without insult and maybe a better,patient,loving and more detailed explanation of why the Scriptures do not substantiate my interpretation ... We should all be open to Receive but often enough we may have to say things in a way one does understand,it's perception,we perceived differently..   that does not mean you,me or anyone else lacks understanding,does it?

So tell me why this is not the dragon---- certainly the false prophet is ":satanic" or demonic if not him,correct?

I think what you have said here is all the more necessary when it comes to eschatology. This ought to be obvious.

• Thanks 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 3/15/2023 at 12:45 PM, enoob57 said:

It will only mislead those who look for signs and wonders ....

It's my understanding that the next signs and wonder guy will end up cutting off your head if you don't worship him and take his mark

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,332
  • Content Per Day:  2.82
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, other one said:

It's my understanding that the next signs and wonder guy will end up cutting off your head if you don't worship him and take his mark

Catholic church and Muslims have started a one world Religion and I think one of them is known for that treatment.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, NConly said:

Catholic church and Muslims have started a one world Religion and I think one of them is known for that treatment.

Better to cut your head off than burn you at the stake...  cutting off your head doesn't hurt that much if it's done right.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I have seen those " Left Behind" movies all depicting a big NWO and such yet I don't see that sort of thing in the Bible,I see all hell breaking loose and society accepting is as " that's life,nothing you can do about it"and lulled into complacency and tolerance

Its very evident that we have an ":all about me" generation,a self absorbed,do whatever the TV ads or social media garbage suggests they do that is most convenient(pay bills,download apps,micro chips,latest devices,fit bits,Alexa etc.  ).    So yeah,AI( or what programs seem to be an artificial intelligence) is certainly playing a significant part in the fulfillment of Prophecy

People are stagnating their own ability to think for themselves - just type,ask the device.Most assuredly the spirits of the air are seducing man,I often say ":these kids worship a Google god". 

Sorry,just thinking out loud- an unconscious generation staring at their phones who hardly ever look up to see the Glory of God evident in all His Creation. Sad state of affairs,the world isn't going to know whats coming because they are so self involved,consumed,oppressed and possessed by a spirit of pride

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

22 hours ago, other one said:

Actually, the next signs and wonder guy will be the Son of Perdition of 2 Thes. 2. And he will have come and gone before the Beast ever arrives on the scene.

17. The Son of Perdition Is a Patsy

Shows that 2 Thessalonians 2:3’s Son of Perdition will follow in the pattern of Judas, the Bible’s only other Son of Perdition; contrary to common misconceptions about his role in the End Times. https://worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1097-the-son-of-perdition-is-a-patsy/

I'm not in the mood to argue about it.

• Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 3/19/2023 at 4:25 PM, NConly said:

It will be done through the Noahide laws ( that have nothing to do with the bible ) that have now crept in all world governments.

In the U.S.A. well over twenty plus years now, presidents have sign over executive orders advocating the Noahide laws.

Just most people don't go researching executive signed laws. But its there for all to SEE.

• Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Those accepting to get the Mark, they are being tagged like cattle, carolled in and entering the beast sytem unsuspectingly and once in, they will not even know their real true selves anymore as they will have becomes entangled over, deadened, transformed , sold over willingly  into to the belly of the Beast, the master counterfeit deceiver satan/Lucifer=the AI/IAm  system will have got its prey.

John ch10:10

satan only comes to steal, kill and destroy and is the Wolf in sheeps clothing, a hireling.it does not care for its flock/prey,

Christ Jesus is the Good Shepherd, He speaks to us and warns us through prayer and reading His Word and Living by His Word.

The micro array needle patch is another tagging in of ones body that will soon be upon us and dictated to take by the NWO governments. It looks like a snake bite and was designed as such.

Its grandscale slavery to the Best system.

The more you get seduced, entrapped and enslaved by it- the IAM AI 666 beast system, the further away from our True God you will become, to the point of being unrecognizable to God as  those who accept this in them, will have given their whole body, self to be captured, enslaved regenerated, reprogrammed by the AI -666- Beast system to be part of and completely assimilated into it

AI is the Beast system.

It first introduced and declared itself as IAM:

On 20 November, the 27th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP27), that took place in the Egyptian coastal city of Sharm el-Sheikh, concluded with a historic decision to establish and operationalize a loss and damage fund.Nov 20, 2022

It spoke for the second time saying it is the: IAM:
can be found on you tube with following title:

GTC 2023 Keynote with NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang

NVIDIA is affiliated with the United Nations.

Satan is trying to counterfeit the whole world through AI tech.
it even has now a virtual 2world it wants to lure you into such a world where you wonÈt be able to identify reality form the counterfeit digital reality:

Can view video of it on youtube with the following title:

Earth 2 Version 1 3D Earth Tech Demo (watch in 4K)

Slowly enslaving  Gods creation to Its AI=IAM 666BEast system.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Those accepting to get the Mark, they are being tagged like cattle, carolled in and entering the beast sytem unsuspectingly and once in, they will not even know their real true selves anymore as they will have becomes entangled over, deadened, transformed , sold over willingly  into to the belly of the Beast, the master counterfeit deceiver satan/Lucifer=the AI/IAm  system will have got its prey.

John ch10:10

satan only comes to steal, kill and destroy and is the Wolf in sheeps clothing, a hireling.it does not care for its flock/prey,

Christ Jesus is the Good Shepherd, He speaks to us and warns us through prayer and reading His Word and Living by His Word.

The micro array needle patch is another tagging in of ones body that will soon be upon us and dictated to take by the NWO governments. It looks like a snake bite and was designed as such.

Its grandscale slavery to the Best system.

The more you get seduced, entrapped and enslaved by it- the IAM AI 666 beast system, the further away from our True God you will become, to the point of being unrecognizable to God as  those who accept this in them, will have given their whole body, self to be captured, enslaved regenerated, reprogrammed by the AI -666- Beast system to be part of and completely assimilated into it

AI is the Beast system.

It first introduced and declared itself as IAM:

On 20 November, the 27th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP27), that took place in the Egyptian coastal city of Sharm el-Sheikh, concluded with a historic decision to establish and operationalize a loss and damage fund.Nov 20, 2022

It spoke for the second time saying it is the: IAM:
can be found on you tube with following title:

GTC 2023 Keynote with NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang

NVIDIA is affiliated with the United Nations.

Satan is trying to counterfeit the whole world through AI tech.
it even has now a virtual 2world it wants to lure you into such a world where you wonÈt be able to identify reality form the counterfeit digital reality:

Can view video of it on youtube with the following title:

Earth 2 Version 1 3D Earth Tech Demo (watch in 4K)

Slowly enslaving  Gods creation to Its AI=IAM 666BEast system.

So AI is too thick to avoid being consigned to the Lake of Fire. 

More like Artificial Ignorance in my estimation.