IGNORED

Does God approve of a three time divocee to re-marry someone who never married but was in a 19 year relationship with the his childs mother.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

32 minutes ago, JohnD said:

My question still stands.

that's a good question D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

My question still stands.

If not a matter about ME scolding them or helping them

Its about What DOES GODS WORD have to say about it.

Would GOD approve and bless her 4tth marriage and her new church with her newly appointed husband as pastor even though he has no bible school training in being a christian pastor ? or would God not approve?

That is why I am asking folks who want to respond to please back up what they say with scripture.

As I wrote to Beyond ET, for me from reading and understanding Math ch5 and then 19,  God would not approve.

But I am very much interested in hearing from others on this subject matter that is why I posted this question.

So @JohnD what are your thoughts on Math ch5 and 19?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,245
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 4/4/2023 at 7:50 AM, 1to3 said:

Does God approve of a three time divorcee -woman- to re-marry someone who never married -man-  who was in a 19 year common-law relationship with the his child's mother, but never married.

This concerns remarrying someone who has been divorced , back slid, re-married- divorced, back slide than married again same husband than back slide once again than came back to the Lord,got a doctorate in christian theology through a bible school in the u.s.a ,  now calls herself a Doctor, who then began a you tube channel, made money that way, decided to start a book publishing company and bible ministry, then met one of her youtube followers and decided to marry him and now has begun her church appointing her new husband no:4 as the pastor of her church even though he has no formal pastoral degree.

Can you SEE anything wrong, I mean going against Gods Word in what they are doing?

Please if you can comment and back your comments with scripture from the bible, it would be appreciated

Hi 1to3,

I would say that we are to discern, (& not associate) but not judge as in pronouncing judgment of finished, as their life is not over, and they can still repent. (1 Cor. 5: 9) 

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi 1to3,

I would say that we are to discern, (& not associate) but not judge as in pronouncing judgment of finished, as their life is not over, and they can still repent. (1 Cor. 5: 9) 

regards, Marilyn.

Hello @Marilyn(1 Cor. 5: 9)

Thank you for your response with scripture I am posting the scripture up to verse :13

1Cor ch5

I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Ok so from my understanding of your response if we are  bible believing christian and know Gods Word through the Holy spirit workings inside us. we can discern the sin, and therefore we should not partake or keep company with fornicators

or 

two people who form a christian ministry (with no accountability (no elders, no affiliation with any other churches or from any christian body else but them two), who are still living in Adultery because of their past life decisions that would  also  classify them  as still living in sin  because  Gods Word in as Math ch5 and ch19 mention God looks at it as sin

Am I understanding your response correctly and am I understanding scripture thus far correctly?

If so

So that would be to also to not partake or help finance in their new online founded church ministry for how can God bless a ministry that is living presently in adultery, contrary to Gods Word Correct?

And please if anybody else is reading this, do you also agree so far or not and please respond and if you can also with using scripture to defend your position.

Thank you.

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

9 hours ago, 1to3 said:

If not a matter about ME scolding them or helping them

Its about What DOES GODS WORD have to say about it.

Would GOD approve and bless her 4tth marriage and her new church with her newly appointed husband as pastor even though he has no bible school training in being a christian pastor ? or would God not approve?

That is why I am asking folks who want to respond to please back up what they say with scripture.

As I wrote to Beyond ET, for me from reading and understanding Math ch5 and then 19,  God would not approve.

But I am very much interested in hearing from others on this subject matter that is why I posted this question.

So @JohnD what are your thoughts on Math ch5 and 19?

The Word of God is to express the condemnation of sin...

AND...

to express the salvation of grace.

Which part of the Word of God is your heart set on?

11 minutes ago, JohnD said:

The Word of God is to express the condemnation of sin...

AND...

to express the salvation of grace.

Which part of the Word of God is your heart set on?

Good morning  @JohnD  please place scripture down in reference to what you are saying.

The only way in which we can rightly “keep” God's commands is to not to add or subtract from His Word.Deuteronomy 4:2, Rev 22:19

But rather take Gods Word complete

Christ Jesus said in John 3:17 that He did not come to condem the World but to set it free through repentance-turning away from sin, placing our sin at the foot of the cross asking God to forgive and cleanse us  and make our sins as far from the east to the west in Him and Christ Jesus said if you love Him to obey Him.

John 3:17-

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John.14
Christ Jesus said:

John. 14. [15] If ye love me, keep my commandments. [21] He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.

Therefore if you do not obey Him you do not truly love Him or understand Him and He can't either manifest Himself to you.

Gods Word is to be taken fully and Not cherry picked so to justify our sins

The definition of cherry-picking is to choose and take only the most beneficial items from what is available. This approach to the Bible is a temptation that is quite easy to fall into, but it results in a distorted view of God himself, and an inaccurate assessment of where we personally stand with him. If we value an honest and healthy relationship with the Lord, we must persistently seek and welcome everything that God says to us throughout the scriptures

So I have respectfully attempted to answer your question several times but you have yet to answered mine.

So once again I respectfully ask you @JohnD what are your thoughts on Math ch5 and 19?  in regards to what I presented in my topic of discussion.

to refresh:

This divorcee, who also calls herself a prophetess, and her newly found husband who she has appointed the pastor of her "church" and tells followers to  call her new husband papa, is now one of the many new online ministries that have come to be through social media like youtube and have taken captive a real audience of people.  

So my question remains can God Bless such a union and the people who sow into that union/ministry?

And once again I kindly ask you to please back your response with your understanding and God Word.

Thank you.

On 4/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, 1to3 said:

Can you SEE anything wrong, I mean going against Gods Word in what they are doing?

On the surface there seems to be a lot wrong with it, however to answer your inquiry you would need much more history about the people and to be able to know their hearts through their lives.  The Holy Spirit can clean up lives much worse than this and it is dangerous  to put down the work of the Holy Spirit, so unless we know for certain it isn't the work of the Holy Spirit we should not take Jesus's place and judge.

1 hour ago, other one said:

On the surface there seems to be a lot wrong with it, however to answer your inquiry you would need much more history about the people and to be able to know their hearts through their lives.  The Holy Spirit can clean up lives much worse than this and it is dangerous  to put down the work of the Holy Spirit, so unless we know for certain it isn't the work of the Holy Spirit we should not take Jesus's place and judge.

Before you continue to try to shame me and falsely accuse me of Judgment, when I am trying to seek clarity to whether we should respect and obey Gods Word or Not when it concerns Math5 and Math 19

@other one  by your statement: so unless we know for certain it isn't the work of the Holy Spirit we should not take Jesus's place and judge.

Answer me this then

Does the Holy Spirit honour and work throught adultery ?

Does the Holy Spirit ALIGN with  Math 5, and Math 19  or NOT? 

And if you can please give back up your answers with  scripture coming from the bible.

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Before you continue to try to shame me and falsely accuse me of Judgment, when I am trying to seek clarity to whether we should respect and obey Gods Word or Not when it concerns Math5 and Math 19

@other one  by your statement: so unless we know for certain it isn't the work of the Holy Spirit we should not take Jesus's place and judge.

Answer me this then

Does the Holy Spirit honour and work throught adultery ?

Does the Holy Spirit ALIGN with  Math 5, and Math 19  or NOT? 

And if you can please give back up your answers with  scripture coming from the bible.

The Holy Spirit works with all kinds of sinners.   That's what Jesus came here for.  And unless you know these people's hearts one should not judge.   You can say what they have done is against the ways God wants us to live,  but their present standing we just can't knkow.

As for judging. I think this would fall along that line.

On 4/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, 1to3 said:

Can you SEE anything wrong,

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.33
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/4/2023 at 1:30 PM, 1to3 said:

From what I heard, from the three times divorcee in question, she married twice her first husband, the second marriage was in between those two, I think her past husbands are both still alive, ( and in between marriage she slept around) then repented around some six years ago had no new love connection until and she last summer she shotgun just married her 4rth husband, who she says he never married officially, but was in a 19 year common law with the mother of his child ( to kind of make it sound like her 4rth husband was pure or something having never married, whose chil is now grown up adult. The lady now is aged 54 and her new husband is 63.

I just like to have clarity aligned with obedience to following Christ Jesus as a bible believing christian

not only for the fact of saying they are a bible believing christian, but this should concern any any bible christian but most importantly someone who says they have a doctorate from a christian bible school, start their own you tube channel just as a type of reality format, then makes it a news reporting channel mixed with her reality life, mixed with her book publishing company business that is intertwined with her  "church, ministry"  and that since  last  summer after getting married has appointed to her 4rth husband  as the pastor of her church. She calls herself mama and her new husband papa.And her follower refer to her 4rth husband as papa.

I am sorry if I am not explaining myself so well in writing but  I am trying to give as much info , so to understand and get godly christian scriptural feed back., defending your position on this

For me personally, the fist thing comes to mind is Math ch19 and the sin of adultery.

To my understanding if you have not succeeded in marriage, have divorces, back slid, remarried, divorced, rinse and repeat another time _ whether is once , twice , or thrice.... The fact that you chose to be with one person and left that person to free yourself from them and re-marry another, leaves you in the position of being in the state adultery.

For that reason, to my understanding, a person who is in adultery if she  married another, 1,,2,3,4  by t

he word of God found in Math. ch 19, she is sinning and making her new husband be also be in a state of the sin of adultery.

to me in understanding of Gods Word, it is better for both of them spiritually to both remain single for the rest of their lives rather than place themselves and their new husband/wife in the sinful state of adultery mention in Mathch19

Therefore ,  in my understanding so far,if you truly say you are a bible believing christian and are following , preaching and living by His Word, than even if you have repented, you still have those past marriages behind you, with the husband of these still alive, therefore, from my understanding, should remain single for the rest of your life rather than living in adultery and placing your new husband as well in adultery.

(Just like someone who is gay, gets into a gay marriage than becomes a christian, should then also renounce his gay marriage and live for the remainder a celibate life to honour and be faithful to Gods Word. )

How can God bless that? when it goes contrary to His Word?

And on top of that how can God bless her "Church" or the members of her you tube followers that she expects them to tithe now to her , thus making them partakers in her 'ministry'

When sin is in the house, how can anyone partaking from it and be blessed by God especially if they are as well sowing into it.

Do you agree or disagree, and please if you can defend with scripture you point of view I would really appreciate it.

When did she became a Christian?  Before she married her now husband or afterwards?

One thing I should point out is Paul giving permission to allow the unbeliever to leave in regards to a believer being married to an unbeliever.

1 Corinthians 7:8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I. 9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn. 10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. 12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. 13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. 16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife? 17 But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.

I would discern that if an unbeliever leaves, the believer is allowed to marry if they cannot contain and wind up burning.

As for her expecting her members to tithe, no where in the New Testament are there any epistles exhorting the church to tithe but give instead as in what you give is between you & God and none of the church's business as the Lord loves a cheerful giver.

2 Corinthians 9:5 Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up beforehand your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness. 6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:....15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

Tithing would require you to give and sometimes, a church or ministry will promote a need for giving, but that should not be the motivation for giving for that would be like giving out of necessity.  Plus, there will be financial hard times where giving seems like it is forced on someone to give and thus do so grudgingly which is not good either.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.... 16 If any man or woman that believeth have widows, let them relieve them, and let not the church be charged; that it may relieve them that are widows indeed.

God loves a cheerful giver and so one should not neglect their household or families in distress when giving to the church.  If there be any leftover of what you would give willingly to the church after meeting the needs of family, then feel free to do so.

I do not know the woman or the situation well enough but we are to be lean on Him for discernment in proving all things..

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 25 Brethren, pray for us.

This is why no church nor famous preacher can replace Jesus Christ in being our personal Good Shepherd & Friend in helping us to follow Him.  A church or a preacher can lead someone astray but Jesus Christ & His words in the KJV will not when you trust Him.

So when you see someone astray, and taking advantage of people, pray for them as He taught.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Let me know when she had become a believer.  Unless the Lord helps you to discern the matter since you know more than I do, that is fine because I am relying on Him & His words for guidance in all matters.

• Thumbs Up 1