• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Content Per Day:  3.29
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I will check out Dr. Stuart Crane on YouTube when I have five hours to spare. I have so many chores around here that it may be a while.

We think and reason along the same lines. As with all of creation, we are degrading over time, order turning to the chaos resulting from sin entering the world.

I agree that the further back in time, the more intelligent and biologically sound humans were. Knowledge, intelligence, and technology are not to be confused.

One of many examples: How stupid was Nimrod trying to build a skyscraper to reach heaven? Could there be commonalities between the Tower of Babel and the CERN's Large Hadron Collider, Nazi Germany's leaps in the occult, etc.? Hitlers search for biblical artifacts such as the Spear of Destiny and others.

Just some thoughts.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven (Ge 11:4).

"may reach" is not in the original, but very capable translators agree that it is implied. "May reach" can be applied two ways. 1. It physically reaches the heavens, or, 2. it allows insight into what is there. "Our mole, though he works in the Capitol, may reach into the Pentagon." The earth's population, having all come from Noah and his sons, would have a special fear of God. Thus the rainbow - to still fears. But the movements, energy and ferociousness of the heavenly host would have evoked a special fear. If you add the demons and the fallen angels with their witness of past events, the urge to know what the gods wanted and the urge to know the future must have been all-pervading. I judge that Nimrod built the ziggurat knowing that he could not reach heaven but could examine heaven.

Many centuries later, the Army Chief and Leader of the most powerful nation ever recorded - Ronald Reagan, rarely left his bed before the "stars" were read. Well has Solomon said that there is nothing new under the sun.

It is estimated conservatively that 20-30% of Americans read their horoscope daily.

Have you been in some Christian circles where they live on prophecy? 

God had to join the death penalty to soothsaying.

There is obviously a powerful attraction in the heavenly matters.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,286
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

Have you been in some Christian circles where they live on prophecy? 

God had to join the death penalty to soothsaying.

There is obviously a powerful attraction in the heavenly matters.

default_thumbsup.gif.09dc1b7305ad831d4f32148c8c86be25.gif

I wonder my lack..

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,112
  • Content Per Day:  3.29

3 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Why was it allowed ? Why is it allowed that the husbands allow their wives to remain fanatical, without putting some kind of hold on it. Because the wife would end up in a worse situation than she is ?

Why does a mother insist on remaining fanatical, After she becomes a mother, And if the daughter puts an end to it, The daughter ends up in a worse off situation, Because the father will not put an end to it ?

A mother can really not remain a fanatic and a mother, It is not, At least I understand from my understanding, It is not Biblical.

So, why is this being permitted by the father ? Could it be the women's fault for things such as no fault divorce, And getting entangled and trapped in a financial mess ?

This is why he's not marrying you anymore, Ladies, And it's entirely our fault ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Like Mother, Like Daughter, I don't pick up on my own behaviors' I have learned from her, Until I pick up on them and want to quit it, And she refuses, And for whatever reason the father will not put an end to it ?

Why do women insist on becoming Christians, And then Remaining, A Fanatic. ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I sense your frustration, but you posted on another thread altogether. But I would still like to shortly comment. There was no man who suffered more than Job, except of course our Lord Jesus. When Job was approached by God in Chapter 38, God asked Job 77 questions - none of which anybody could answer but God. Yet He answered not one. Sometimes life treats you shabbily, and you'd like to know why. We all experience this sooner or later. But God does not answer questions from His creature.

Sufficient must be our faith that ALL things are used by God to our favor (Rom.8:28).

Go well sister.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,321
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Why was it allowed ? Why is it allowed that the husbands allow their wives to remain fanatical, without putting some kind of hold on it. Because the wife would end up in a worse situation than she is ?

Why does a mother insist on remaining fanatical, After she becomes a mother, And if the daughter puts an end to it, The daughter ends up in a worse off situation, Because the father will not put an end to it ?

A mother can really not remain a fanatic and a mother, It is not, At least I understand from my understanding, It is not Biblical.

So, why is this being permitted by the father ? Could it be the women's fault for things such as no fault divorce, And getting entangled and trapped in a financial mess ?

This is why he's not marrying you anymore, Ladies, And it's entirely our fault ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Like Mother, Like Daughter, I don't pick up on my own behaviors' I have learned from her, Until I pick up on them and want to quit it, And she refuses, And for whatever reason the father will not put an end to it ?

Why do women insist on becoming Christians, And then Remaining, A Fanatic. ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I understand your plight, however I don't think this thread is the place to talk about it.   It really doesn't go along with the context of the thread.   You might want to start a thread if you want input from the rest of us.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

On 4/9/2023 at 9:43 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Could I get so indoctrinated in pagan idol worship as to dismiss what I was living and witnessing?

About two million men, women, and children witnessed the Red Sea's parting. They saw pillars of smoke and fire, with manna and quail mysteriously appearing daily. Rocks burst forth a river of water, the mountain thundering. Moses's face shone. Pharaoh's entire Army swallowed up by the sea and not being charbroiled by the desert sun, etc.

I think you are saying:

Could we turn against God, even after He proved Himself by splitting the Red Sea and drowning Pharaoh and his minions, and after God cared for us with water coming out of a rock?

If we did not have Jesus . . . yes.

Look at how those religious and socially respectable mommies and daddies could demand the crucifixion of Jesus, even after how He had so proven Himself.

And how about how so many Germans . . . educated, religious, socially accepted . . . could fool themselves into joining Adolf.

All in sin are in one spirit > 

"the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience." (in Ephesians 2:2)

I think we have all experienced how Satan's spirit of selfishness can work very hard . . . by means of hard-working lusts for pleasure, hardening anger and hard-headed reacting and arguing about not getting our own way, hard and cruel fear and worry and frustration.

And ones depending on themselves can fool their own selves into trusting others who promise less than God does with us while we obey Him in His peace >

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

In God's peace right now we can share with Him and each other in better than all that worldly ones are promising us while threatening us about how certain people will take from us what is so inferior to to all we have with God while we obey Him in His peace.

In this peace of our Creator, we have His love's creativity for doing better than what certain people keep promising but are not doing. We don't have time for promising while we are doing what our Father is committed to do with us :)

But those Jews and Nazis alike were fearing not having what is inferior. And so they were unified in Satan's spirit so they could as one be taken the wrong way . . . to depend on themselves and what they could hope to do.

Edited by com7fy8